It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venezuela says building drones with Iran's help

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

No, my 5 year old computer is slow and crappy. A new one would be nicer and faster even though mine is only outdated by 5 years.

There is a big difference between an automobile build in 2012 and one built in 2007.

I was trying to relate the idea that a 5 year old drone does not have all the bells and whistles that a new design of 2012 would have. The technology has changed in 5 years.

I didn't intend the interpretation that you made. My bad.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

USAF calls it one of the most advanced drones.
edit on 16-6-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

And you believe/believed it?
Any military branch anywhere in the world will not disclose their latest and the greatest. Surely even if the USAF called it ONE of the most advanced drones, it does not mean it is the ONLY advanced drone
Moreoever there are always domestic political comments/statements issued by the military branches (depending on which way the budgetorial wind blows)
So do not assume that since USAF calls it, it is/was the best equipment that they had lost.
edit on 19-6-2012 by hp1229 because: add content

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Experts say the drone is the most advanced model yet with high-definition cameras, sensors that can scan for nuclear armaments, and an advanced stealth shell that hides the plane from detection
Case closed.It is one of the most advanced.
edit on 16-6-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

It seems you're fishing for information that will definitely not be available on ATS...You're not in the espionage business are you ?
nice try though
Are the experts by any chance the engineers who worked on the particular drone project(s) they were commenting on? Do you think your government discloses the most advanced model(s) of their military technological breakthrough?

There is no end as per who is right or wrong. There are only facts and the only people who know about them are the ones who worked on the project and/or involved with the equipment being operated in the field. Internet is definitely not a good place to look for any
It will give you some information and/or facts but the rest is nothing more than speculations by the so called 'experts'.
edit on 19-6-2012 by hp1229 because: add content

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

When I claim most advanced? One of the most most advanced.Stop putting words in my mouth.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

When I claim most advanced? One of the most most advanced.Stop putting words in my mouth.

There isn't a 'most most advanced' type of drone. They all fall into unique categories of their own which by the requirements/mission, which by that makes each and every model 'most most advanced'

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

That was a typographical error.One of the most advanced .Now stop mocking

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

That was a typographical error.One of the most advanced .Now stop mocking

Ok
So lets talk about the 'drones' pertinent to Venezuela. Drones are a the future (atleast for now) so do not be surprized if everyone out does everyone on a on going basis until the technology reaches a saturated point. How far do you think the Iranians are with respect to the Drone Technology?

Iran_Engineer_Design_Venezuelan_Drone

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

not much.They can't produce gasoline so how the hell they will produce advanced drones.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

not much.They can't produce gasoline so how the hell they will produce advanced drones.
Ofcourse with the help of their allies (Iran, China, Russia)...thats how. After all thats how the Nuclear Technology flourished

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join