It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd GoingsOn in The Bay Area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hey All, I'm new the forums here. I just found this website today and I've actually been on it ALL day, too much interesting stuff to ignore! Anywhoo, I live in the San Francisco Bay area, and I was wondering if anyone knows of any good places to go watch for possible Uncle Sam's black ops. I have been fervently looking for a place to view the "odd lights" everyone has been seeing al over the US. But I have yet to see any myself. Any help for a newbie? THANKS!

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
i was born and raised in san jose.

Youre in like a prime spot for evil gov crap. Lawrence Livermore Labs is but a hop, skip, and a jump away from you. U wanna see wierd, go out there and watch sometime from a distance. My freinds dad used to be a security guard, and he said they did some really wierd stuff with lasers. Its heavily gaurded, so if u wanna see, make sure youre far away..there are areas where guards can shoot first ask questions later. other than that, u will see wierd stuff there. i remeber one night parked up in the hills outside Livermore with binoculars, and watched a vehicle with something on the back that had a tarp on it, but formed a strange outline.

The Sandia Labs is where they do some twisted stuff.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
There is another place in south San Jose i think it is called UTC or somrthing similar to that.It is way back in the mountains.Lots of strange lights and noises.Its also a good place for ghost hunting.Lots of ols abndoned homes and stuff.
If you u2u me I will give you directions.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I ust read in the paper Sandia Labs there in Livermore are also working in part in developing nuclear bunker busters. I bet security there tho is lock tight since 9/11........really heavy # going on in the rolling hills outside Pleasanton/Livermore.

top topics

join