It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID chips purposed for people on food stamps ( Mark of the Beast )

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

What about the people who lived before the invention of Christianity, JC and before Judaism?

Offtopic: By the way, did Judaism come from the word "Judas"?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by MaMaa
reply to post by bekod

I just don't know that I believe any of that. Even in the bible this 'mark' has to be on the hand or the forehead, no such thing has happened yet.

finger prints and retina scans?

Which are both not marks left on the hand or the forehead.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Originally posted by MaMaa
reply to post by bekod

I just don't know that I believe any of that. Even in the bible this 'mark' has to be on the hand or the forehead, no such thing has happened yet.

An unborn baby is not a life. An abortion is not murder.

Thou Shalt Not Murder.

Which is from the Father? The latter.

So who is espousing the first belief? The beast.

"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates. Deuteronomy 6:4-8

Well I fail to see what abortion has to do with a mark on the forehead or the hand. Help me follow your logic here because it's a little 'out there' even for me.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoujikina

What about the people who lived before the invention of Christianity, JC and before Judaism?

Offtopic: By the way, did Judaism come from the word "Judas"?

Obviously after. Judas was apostel who betrayed Jesus, therefore Judas is used as a synonym for betrayal.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join