It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID chips purposed for people on food stamps ( Mark of the Beast )

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
it seems one has made the perfect bar code you the Human humanbarcode.com... from the link

the human barcode™
BIOPTid, Inc.
a biometric breakthrough:
we have invented and patented
a highly efficient and non-invasive
method of identification, offering
distinct advantages over any other
ID verification technology.

welcome to the human barcode™.
[technology]
introduction
markets
[applications]
products
services
SecureID
ScanSecure Data Portal

the developer
the partners
contact information
© 2012 BIOPTid, Inc.
the human barcode: identifying the future
applications for the human barcode™ : SecureID
it seems we are the "code" after all welcome to the Matrix

edit on 16-6-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
so what are they talking about " bio metric" you all ready have it www.fns.usda.gov...

Use of Biometric Identification Technology to Reduce Fraud in the Food Stamp Program: Final Report

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

Biometric identification technology provides automated methods to identify a person based on physical characteristics—such as fingerprints, hand shape, and characteristics of the eyes and face—as well as behavioral characteristics—including signatures and voice patterns. Although used in law enforcement and defense for several years, it has recently been used in civilian applications and shows some promise to reduce the number of duplicate cases in the Food Stamp Program (FSP) and other assistance programs
no chip here just a finger print

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

Why would the "poor" or the "weak" be the victims of the mark? G'd is with the weak did you forget?? G'd protects them at, and with all costs... I don't get it that people actually say that G'd will allow it that the "weak" are being tricked into somekind of "beastsystem"...

So saying this kind off bull**** is actually quite offending for me and another great example of how dumb and disrespectfull Christianity nowdays actually is.
edit on 16-6-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
www.biblegateway.com...

I suggest people brush up on their Bible if they are Christians and think the poor should be victimized.

The Perspective of Rich and Poor

9 Let the lowly brother glory in his exaltation, 10 but the rich in his humiliation, because as a flower of the field he will pass away. 11 For no sooner has the sun risen with a burning heat than it withers the grass; its flower falls, and its beautiful appearance perishes. So the rich man also will fade away in his pursuits.
Loving God Under Trials

1 Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone. But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death....

2 If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is useless. Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.

This passage amongst many.

edit on 16-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
James 2:

Beware of Personal Favoritism

My brethren, do not hold the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with partiality. For if there should come into your assembly a man with gold rings, in fine apparel, and there should also come in a poor man in filthy clothes, and you pay attention to the one wearing the fine clothes and say to him, “You sit here in a good place,” and say to the poor man, “You stand there,” or, “Sit here at my footstool,” have you not shown partiality among yourselves, and become judges with evil thoughts?

Listen, my beloved brethren: Has God not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him? But you have dishonored the poor man. Do not the rich oppress you and drag you into the courts? Do they not blaspheme that noble name by which you are called?

If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,”[a] you do well; but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors. For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all. For He who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.” Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. 1 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty. For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.
Faith Without Works Is Dead

What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[d] works, and I will show you my faith by my works. You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!
edit on 16-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by yougetwhatyoudeserve

Why would the "poor" or the "weak" be the victims of the mark? G'd is with the weak did you forget?? G'd protects them at, and with all costs... I don't get it that people actually say that G'd will allow it that the "weak" are being tricked into somekind of "beastsystem"...

So saying this kind off bull**** is actually quite offending for me and another great example of how dumb and disrespectfull Christianity nowdays actually is.

Only if they are for him , I do not believe God is going to pay to much attention to a poor person who sins continually and never seeks His face.

Just another lame excuse for you to moan about Christians boo hoo hoo

edit on 09/06/2012 by Azadok2day because: Another thought

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
And with the economy crashing I imagine there will be lots on foodstamps.

The only way a good system of abundance, and democracy flourishes is if everyone holds a general strike and stands up until the work is finished flushing out the corruption any time any crooked leader manages to get in and does anything that harms anyone in the country, you don't let them pick on any group.

Of course in a nation filled with waking up aware, loving people, it should next to impossible to find homeless and poor, for all would have homes, food, etc, there is no need for money in the least. In just 3-4 months, if people woke up and stopped being brainwashed and took land and resources back equally, because they all co-own the earth while they live, and built earthship homes for all, everyone would be well off, irregardless of whether they were healthy, or working. Since working as a slave for employment is, SLAVERY.

Fishing in the Phoenix Earthship

These homes are built from recyled tires and cans, even wood and glass can be recycled and used. They are Off Grid, and require no heating or cooling, and grow lots of Food.

So why is anyone in this world hungry or starving.

Stand up for everyone, their rights and yours.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by akscorp

I think the RFID chip doesn't really matter people put a lot of there personal info on facebook and you can already be tracked from your cellular device.

The truth is there is no physical mark or chip , the mark is all about action or inaction . An example is you have an atheist who keeps his opinions to himself , this person has the mark in his forehead (brain) for lack of belief . Then you have an atheist that actively tries to change Christians to his beliefs , this one has the mark in his hand because weather he knows it or not he is doing Satans work , hence in your hand.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
well to all the trans humanists here....

Your welcome to it. Go ahead. F-with your minds and your bodies until you are not human any more.

Go ahead....I will stay strong the way I was made. If it came down to it, I would resist. If they tried to force me, I would use force against them.

If it was voluntary then I guess I would be in for lifestyle changes.

If it wasn't mandatory for me, but for others it was, I would resist. I would not let my fellow man succumb to that form of slavery without a fight.

If they truly want a revolt they can control, then go ahead and force us to get chipped. Being an enemy of state sounds pretty good compared dumbass-iffication.

Those chips will eventually have a dual purpose. One overt and the other, to elicit chemical responses in the brain. They will be able to dope you up on your own hormones, become angry, happy, sexy, whatever.

Those damn chips will integrate into the central nervous system and can cause everything from death to retardation by the flip of a switch.

Resist them, or become our dumbass-ified enemies.

In the end it is all inevitable, The thing is we can choose along the way.

choose wisely.

edit on 16-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

Only if they are for him , I do not believe God is going to pay to much attention to a poor person who sins continually and never seeks His face.

I don't know what G'd is going to do with a person (rich or poor) when that happens, also it is not up to me or you or others to say what G'd is going to do with that person.

Just another lame excuse for you to moan about Christians boo hoo hoo

edit on 09/06/2012 by Azadok2day because: Another thought

Well, this is just a sad and childish reaction.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I think the RFID chip doesn't really matter people put a lot of there personal info on facebook and you can already be tracked from your cellular device.

The truth is there is no physical mark or chip , the mark is all about action or inaction . An example is you have an atheist who keeps his opinions to himself , this person has the mark in his forehead (brain) for lack of belief . Then you have an atheist that actively tries to change Christians to his beliefs , this one has the mark in his hand because weather he knows it or not he is doing Satans work , hence in your hand.

I don't get the last part of your story, satan was (and stil is) somekind of "faith tester" who actually works for G'd (story of Job). Christians have turned this "idea" into a story that satan is the actuall enemy of G'd.

So according to your story, everyone who is not "christian" is working for the devil or satan and a enemy of G'd? What about the Jewish people then, same G'd isn't it? What about the people with different religions before the rise of christianity and before Judaism? What about people who never heard of JC? What about people who never heard of it in different parts of the world in a time where you didnt had modern and fast communication like nowdays?

Still all those people, atheist or those with different religions can buy or sell, just like christians... Does that mean that Christians also have the mark? I thought it was all about buying or selling....

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I don't get the last part of your story, satan was (and stil is) somekind of "faith tester" who actually works for G'd (story of Job). Christians have turned this "idea" into a story that satan is the actuall enemy of G'd.

So according to your story, everyone who is not "christian" is working for the devil or satan and a enemy of G'd? What about the Jewish people then, same G'd isn't it? What about the people with different religions before the rise of christianity and before Judaism? What about people who never heard of JC? What about people who never heard of it in different parts of the world in a time where you didnt had modern and fast communication like nowdays?

Still all those people, atheist or those with different religions can buy or sell, just like christians... Does that mean that Christians also have the mark?

The Holy One of Israel.
The Redeemer of Israel.
Israel are His Portion.

Those who come to Yahushua/Jesus are those sent by the Father. He will have mercy on whom He has mercy. He was found by those not seeking Him, and by those seeking Him. If you do not have the Son, you do not have the Father.

Satan, the devil, that old serpent was a liar and murderer from the beginning, but God the Father is Sovereign. The devil gives his power to the beast, so yes, everyone with the mark of the beast does his work. They obey Him - doing his will - not Father's will.

And yes, many Christians have the mark for they neither obey God's commandments nor are faithful to Jesus.
Revelation is pertinent for all Christians to study and understand, and has been applicable for all throughout the past 2,000 years. If one is not seeking to obey and keep faith in th the Lord God, who is one obeying? The beast.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
reply to post by bekod

I just don't know that I believe any of that. Even in the bible this 'mark' has to be on the hand or the forehead, no such thing has happened yet.

An unborn baby is not a life. An abortion is not murder.

Thou Shalt Not Murder.

Which is from the Father? The latter.

So who is espousing the first belief? The beast.

"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates. Deuteronomy 6:4-8

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATScory
A chip to stop people from stealing my hard earned tax dollars? I support it. I know people who get welfare and buy crack, for there children.

There are numerous other ways to stop the rampant theft involved in food stamp program , here in Taxachusetts they encouraged it by allowing recipients to by smokes , alcohol and scratch tickets . Maybe you are right chip them .

They will never be able to stop private exchanges of goods within the people chip or not. Unless they record every move you make with voice. The person bearing the money or access to the goods purchases the goods themselves then exchanges in private. Privacy is a very powerful tool when used correctly, but always remember what is usually done in the dark usually comes to light.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Still all those people, atheist or those with different religions can buy or sell, just like christians... Does that mean that Christians also have the mark?

The Holy One of Israel.
The Redeemer of Israel.
Israel are His Portion.

Those who come to Yahushua/Jesus are those sent by the Father. He will have mercy on whom He has mercy. He was found by those not seeking Him, and by those seeking Him. If you do not have the Son, you do not have the Father.

Satan, the devil, that old serpent was a liar and murderer from the beginning, but God the Father is Sovereign. The devil gives his power to the beast, so yes, everyone with the mark of the beast does his work. They obey Him - doing his will - not Father's will.

And yes, many Christians have the mark for they neither obey God's commandments nor are faithful to Jesus.
Revelation is pertinent for all Christians to study and understand, and has been applicable for all throughout the past 2,000 years. If one is not seeking to obey and keep faith in th the Lord God, who is one obeying? The beast.

What about the people who lived before the invention of Christianity, JC and before Judaism?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

there should be some sort of system implemented that when a person is caught abusing the system, then they get chipped.
reply to post by gunshooter

No, then they get a permanent ban. I don't think it is wise to even open the door to forced chipping.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Why can't this retired couple get a temporary leg up? They paid taxes thier whole life. Upstanding citizens I'm sure. Argh, it's so frrustrating. Meanwhile, deadbeat mama booty has had her third crack baby by the third father at age 21 and she's entitled for life! People who work hard and get screwed are really frustrated at the system it seems.
reply to post by Goldcurrent

I agree, I say the system has been designed that way. The welfare system has always been a political tool more than it's stated intent.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Just to add.. The absolute disrespect paid to those who are on assistence is staggering.
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

People used to be judged by their character. Now people are judged by their pocketbook (regardless of what means they fattened it).

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I agree!! NC Wide Awake! We need to keep track where this begans. I think they are going to try this on the military! I know it is in the Healthcare Bill page 1001. This is so Cruel..I cannot see this being accepted in the US. We must find a way to stop this before it starts.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
They might starve, OR they might get off their lazy A$$ and get a job.

I was going to reply to this thread, then I saw the ignorance of this poster.

Good to see some intelligence brewing.

That's exactly the way they want the masses to think; they want them to be PROUD of their shackles (in this case, wageslavery is something to be proud of - unbelievably idiotic, but so real), and condemn those who for reason or another are without shackles as of yet.

Everyone, quick, into the shackles! That's their 'battle cry'.. just worded slightly differently. Get off your independently thinking mind, and into the slave-mind groupthink! That's what they are really saying.

What is a 'job' anyway? Not something I would ever want. 'Work' is a different matter, but a 'job'? Who really, truly WANTS that? People don't get 'jobs' because they want 'jobs' - they do it because they think they can't survive without 'having' them. They equate 'jobs' with 'survival', and when someone doesn't agree, they get angry. How DARE those people think for themselves and not agree that we all need jobs to survive! They must be lazy!

It's a sad situation. But I guess it's what was supposed to transpire, and now we are living amidst the predicted 'ending times' - almost all the predicted signs can be seen. Take Nostradamus' predictions, then read what Jesus said.. it all fits. It's supposed to be like this.

It's very hard for the aware, awake, independently thinking, intelligent and wise individuals.. but masses are oblivious, ignorant, and blissful in that state, until the reality tazers them in the groin.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join