It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID chips purposed for people on food stamps ( Mark of the Beast )

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

rich and poor, free and slave

well... food stamps Mark of the Beast would pretty much rule out the rich.

When they give that Mark, it's gonna be something quite universal and democratic I think.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Azadok2day

a true Christan would not buy any of today's products or serveries for they are "marked" nor would you do banking if you were to follow the true word of god. The BEAST is the SYSTEM of buying and selling goods services. name one country that does not have money nor tax can you? Money is the root of all evil.

Buying and selling of physical commodities has nothing to do with Revelation nor the spiritual meaning of it. Those who persevere and do not have the mark are those who obey God's commandments and who remain faithful to Jesus. To help your understanding, please read John 6:66 and then the whole chapter. The beast has been here for thousands of years and so has the false prophet. The mark is in your hand or forehead - obedience/actions and mind. The mark has been given to ALL. The mark of the beast is evident in all who disobey God's commandments and who hold no faith in Jesus. Millions today are sitting on the fence thinking that if a mark was enforced, they'd try to get right with God, but sadly, they've had the mark all along. The beast controls thinking and from that one acts in obedience.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Originally posted by Azadok2day

They might starve, OR they might get off their lazy A$$ and get a job.

My wife worked as a legal secretary for fifteen years and got laid off and for two years could find no work in her field which paid her almost 60,000 a year . She has since retrained to be a nurses assistant and still no job in either field while she works part time for low wages .
Come on down to Florida. CNAs and all other types of nurses are in huge demand here.

Because it doesn't cost any money at all to relocate an entire family all the way acrossed the entire country.

No, not at all....

And to be even realer, I live in Florida, this is the worst state in the country to live in, it's also one of the highest in terms of unemployment.

That would be a really sweet move.

Moronic, really.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)
Honestly, if you live here in Florida and you can't make money, you aren't trying. I can make $200 on a short, easy day(~4-5 hours). I haven't had a "job" in 5 years, and now that I know how easy it is to make money(without breaking any laws) I never will again. Jobs are for suckers. There is one downside to not having a job though, you actually have to WORK

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

How would a RFID solve this issue?
It might, maybe, motivate them. Who wants to be branded like a slave?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

reply to post by DarthMuerte

and that is why they want to tag you would you cut off your arm if tagged ? ever get the flue shot would they tell you have just been tagged? but wait it says the hand or forehead, so would cut off your head? No stop and think.... why does it have to be a chip ? why not a number that you must know, remember to get your food gas pay bills get cash ect...

I haven't had a flu shot since 1988. Oddly, it is also the last time I ever had the flu.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LafingWithTears
reply to post by bekod

Be in the world (cosmos; world system) not of the world; a fine line to walk.
"The love of money is the root of all kinds of evil" probably the most mis-quoted verse in the bible. Money itself is nothing, its neutral.

What a lot of Christians miss is that this world belongs to Satan until Christ returns , this is why Satan offered Jesus all the kingdoms if Jesus would bow to him. That being said Jesus is still the light and if we follow His teachings we should have no problem

Every single person on this earth deals with Satan one way or another but this does not denote you are marked for it . The Tares , the children of Satan control the four horns of power spoken of by Ezekiel , these four major aspects of today's society are Politics , education , financial and RELIGION. The bottom line the beast system is almost impossible not to deal with but we can remain pure while we HAVE to do this .

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

a true Christan would not buy any of today's products or serveries for they are "marked" nor would you do banking if you were to follow the true word of god. The BEAST is the SYSTEM of buying and selling goods services. name one country that does not have money nor tax can you? Money is the root of all evil.

Buying and selling of physical commodities has nothing to do with Revelation nor the spiritual meaning of it. Those who persevere and do not have the mark are those who obey God's commandments and who remain faithful to Jesus. To help your understanding, please read John 6:66 and then the whole chapter. The beast has been here for thousands of years and so has the false prophet. The mark is in your hand or forehead - obedience/actions and mind. The mark has been given to ALL. The mark of the beast is evident in all who disobey God's commandments and who hold no faith in Jesus. Millions today are sitting on the fence thinking that if a mark was enforced, they'd try to get right with God, but sadly, they've had the mark all along. The beast controls thinking and from that one acts in obedience.

Well said and many will take offense to this but we all know that the truth can cut deepest .

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

You assholes who look down your nose at the unemployed because you are paying for them to live when they are genuinely trying, need a wake up call. What happens when you get made redundant and nobody will take you on? Sounds like you need a wake up call.

Do what I do. Make you own "job".

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LafingWithTears
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

"they can go shove that chip somewhere rude."

Indeed, I pray that if "they" were to show up at my door with a compulsory chip I would have the courage attempt to implant some of my (.38 cal.) chips in them.
I wish I could give you 1000 stars for that reply.

That is my answer also. I will never be branded like cattle or like a slave.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATScory
A chip to stop people from stealing my hard earned tax dollars? I support it. I know people who get welfare and buy crack, for there children.

and maybe you and "CHIP EM!!!" will get mugged
another form of wealth distribution indeed

if you treat people like animals don't be surprised when the "animals"
don't give an F about your "humanity"

you wanna be corporate overlords really get burnt up about anything
that could keep folks from buying into your own brand of slavery
and working on your plantation for peanuts

that's the root of your hatred of any kind of social assistance

which is not the topic here anyway but y'all couldn't resist pissing on the poor could ya?

OT:
chipping or tattooing/branding a person is a denial of their humanity
people are not livestock to be branded thus

That is my answer also. I will never be branded like cattle or like a slave.
but it's okay for "welfare moochers" huh?
edit on 15-6-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)
never mind, i see the back pedaling
edit on 15-6-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMar
Seriously how could any of you support chipping people? Use your head, people on food stamps won't be the only group tagged, just the first. Next, you want a gun, here have this rfid tag. You want to take a flight, tag for you. It will only grow. Seriously think about it instead of having a knee jerk reaction because of problems with the food stamp system.

Halleluiah, praise the Goddess, God or Universal Creator and Spirit! Somebody gets it!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I think the RFID chip doesn't really matter people put a lot of there personal info on facebook and you can already be tracked from your cellular device.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I just don't know that I believe any of that. Even in the bible this 'mark' has to be on the hand or the forehead, no such thing has happened yet.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I do see a lot of things wrong with 'chipping' people but seems this whole topic went into a totally opposite direction ,mainly do people deserve collecting food stamps/welfare etc.
So , I just recently turned 40 years old.I've been working pretty much since I was 17 on and off all the way until late 2008.I became collecting unemployment and have been collecting until for about 2 and a half years.I am now receiving SSDI as of a couple of months ago due to my depression and anxiety.
I don't know if I am going to work again.Never say never but I don't really know.So according to some posters on here would you say I am 'using' the system or am not 'deserving' of it?
From some of the posts I've read it seems like that's what a lot of you feel.
I've also been on food stamps for over a year.So I guess I'm just trying to find out if you guys frown upon people like me?My own father keeps saying 'You're barely 40 years old and you're receiving SSI,and people like me have to keep paying for people like you'.This seems to be the theme of some of the posts on here regarding my situation.What would you like me to do ? Go find a job regardless of my mental problems and anxiety?I've also been diagnosed with Schizo-affective disorder.Would you want people like 'me' , with my 'issues' to work side by side along people who are pretty much 'together' for lack of a better word at the moment?I'm just curious ... and I never post so forgive me if maybe I am not being very clear about what I was trying to say.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
reply to post by bekod

I just don't know that I believe any of that. Even in the bible this 'mark' has to be on the hand or the forehead, no such thing has happened yet.

finger prints and retina scans?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Putting a radio frequency identification chip into organic creatures results in many unwanted adverse effects.

Check out some of this info at The Washington Post

A series of veterinary and toxicology studies, dating to the mid-1990s, stated that chip implants had "induced" malignant tumors in some lab mice and rats. "The transponders were the cause of the tumors," said Keith Johnson, a retired toxicologic pathologist, explaining in a phone interview the findings of a 1996 study he led at the Dow Chemical Co. in Midland, Mich.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Published in veterinary and toxicology journals between 1996 and 2006, the studies found that lab mice and rats injected with microchips sometimes developed subcutaneous "sarcomas" _ malignant tumors,most of them encasing the implants.

Why was it encasing the implant? Pretty obvious the implant created the cell anomaly.

Interesting society I live in.

People think you should give welfare people cancer for their food stamps as punishment?
Why not just shoot em and save all the $?
It's sick and twisted.

We shouldn't allow hateful people who want to harm everyone arbitrarily into power, nor take their suggestions very seriously.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

er no not my self but most still do they have no idea of how far RFID is. My self, the day will come when one is required to get a shot that has a RFID tag/chip in it say by the time i am 50 or so.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

pin number ID number is that not also in your head, or in your hand that is to say, type it in write it in or punch-key it in.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
When i first seen the bar code on a pack of cigs and my candy bar, i thought nothing of it, then the chip came out for pets, dogs and cats, then I knew the time was close and to keep an eye out for the Mark it will not be in one form but many www.creditcards.com... from the link

Implantable credit card RFID chips: convenient, but creepy
By Jay MacDonald

It's a simple concept, really: You inject a miniature radio frequency identifier the size of a grain of rice between your thumb and forefinger and with a wave of your hand unlock doors, turn on lights, start your car or pay for your drinks at an ultrachic nightspot.

The problem is, the whole concept is a little geeky for most of us; nauseating for some, Orwellian for a few and even apocalyptic for a smattering of religious fundamentalists.

Forget the science of it -- and yes, it does work remarkably well. Forget the convenience of it. Forget that similar identifying technologies, from bar codes to mag stripes, overcame similar obstacles and are now ubiquitous.

RFID implants face a hurdle the others did not: It's icky.

Read more: www.creditcards.com...
Compare credit cards here - CreditCards.com
yes creepy but fact

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join