It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID chips purposed for people on food stamps ( Mark of the Beast )

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

TextYes, there are people who take the piss out of the benefits system but there are also a lot of honest people, genuinely trying to find work and just get rejection after rejection after rejection. There was an article in 'The Sun' *cough*, about a bloke who had applied for 15,000 jobs over the course of 9 years and still, nobody gave him a friggin job. I got lucky, a well respected company finally took me on for my abilities but there are many people out there who simply cannot get a job, no matter how hard they try. Even people who have degrees etc.
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

You are absolutely 100% on the money , the sad fact is the compassion level of some people is no better than a viper who has been stepped on. Probably because they are the offspring of the talking snake

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Just to add.. The absolute disrespect paid to those who are on assistence is staggering. Yesterday, I was at a food stamp office trying to get some paperwork sorted out..this is in NY..and John Stossel of Fox News runs up to the line with an "ambush" camera crew and starts filming people without permission. He does these stunts for his #ty show. He could care less about myself or anyone in this situation, his whole point was to embarrass anyone there, including myself. I told him and his producer flat out I didn't wZnt to be in-camera, and he did ask to speak with me and Zi refused. I wouldnot be shocked to find out he used the footage anyway, because he's that kind of scumbag. I bitched his producer out for ambushing the folks, and told him if he was serious about this issue, go to a shelter and speak to people, don't just roll up on unsuspecting people on the street and put them on the air. It's not like I want people to know I 'm struggling like this, but it is what it is.
People suck sometimes...
edit on 15-6-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

As some have already mentioned the article was talking about biometric (fingerprints etc.) ID for those that are receiving assistance and said nothing about an implanted RFID chip. I have read some heart-rending stories from some of the posters of people they know/related to that need this assistance; any of us could find ourselves in that position. If a biometric ID system could save the taxpayer from fraud loss and continue alllowing those that need the assistance to be served it may be a good idea.
I am totally against any implanted chip for any segment of the population for any reason.
I believe there are those among the elite that would like to see us all have a chip, there are two things stopping them at this point; There are still many people that would not go along based on religious conviction and/or people that see it as an orwellian infringement on what freedom we retain and (this could be the bigger reason) the reliance on cash and its untrace-ability probably goes way way up the financial & political food chain, once the switch is made to a cashless society all transactions become transparent to the system and I am sure this makes even many of the elite a little nervous.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
They might starve, OR they might get off their lazy A$$ and get a job.

Chip HIM for Being an "Idiot"

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
...causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name...

Where does it talk about RFID chips in this sentence? Why isnt the mark just a mark? A plain and simple stamp?

I beleive they do want to chip us, but its more likeley they got the idea on there own, than the above babble predicts the future if you scew the meanings just right...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

TextIn all reality the Mark of the Beast is nothing physical. The newer bibles translated .......the mark ON yor right hand or ON your forehead . The correct translation is IN your right hand and IN your forehead . This simply means of you are not following Christs teachings then you have the mark IN your forehead or in your brain because you are unwittingly following Satan and not Christ . If you have it in your right hand then you are actively doing Satans work for instance to be an evangelical atheist . So no real mark just action or lack of action.

The above quote is my answer on the mark of the beast so in reality a good Christian that loves God can get a chip , tattoo 666 across his forehead and it means nothing . My quote above is the truth of Gods word and I probably should not have added the mark of the beast to my title . My intentions were to gt the discussion going and then show people the truth of this bible verse and how main stream religion teaches many parts of Gods word wrong making Gods word void by the traditions of men.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You are in the camp of belief that the passage is symbolic and and not literal. While I agree we should keep our hands clean and work on keeping our minds pure, the danger is what if you are wrong? Were a scenario to arise where compulsory RFID chipping in the right hand or forehead become a reality would you stand in line for it with clean hands and a pure mind? Just something to consider.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

"they can go shove that chip somewhere rude."

Indeed, I pray that if "they" were to show up at my door with a compulsory chip I would have the courage attempt to implant some of my (.38 cal.) chips in them.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LafingWithTears

You are in the camp of belief that the passage is symbolic and and not literal. While I agree we should keep our hands clean and work on keeping our minds pure, the danger is what if you are wrong? Were a scenario to arise where compulsory RFID chipping in the right hand or forehead become a reality would you stand in line for it with clean hands and a pure mind? Just something to consider.

Absolutely because this wouldn't make me worship or do Satans work , any teaching of the bible I do is the truth , I know many say this but I will not opine on a biblical subject if unsure and since judgement begins at the pulpit this being a type of pulpit I make sure I am 100% inline with the bible . The bible was written in Hebrew , Greek , Avery little Chaldee and Aramaic . It was translated by man and some with an agenda specifically every new bible today has been perverted . I trust only a KJV bible and using a Strongs concordance I check the translations from the original manuscripts . Only the truth from me as the holy spirit. Has revealed it to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

TextIn all reality the Mark of the Beast is nothing physical. The newer bibles translated .......the mark ON yor right hand or ON your forehead . The correct translation is IN your right hand and IN your forehead . This simply means of you are not following Christs teachings then you have the mark IN your forehead or in your brain because you are unwittingly following Satan and not Christ . If you have it in your right hand then you are actively doing Satans work for instance to be an evangelical atheist . So no real mark just action or lack of action.

The above quote is my answer on the mark of the beast so in reality a good Christian that loves God can get a chip , tattoo 666 across his forehead and it means nothing . My quote above is the truth of Gods word and I probably should not have added the mark of the beast to my title . My intentions were to gt the discussion going and then show people the truth of this bible verse and how main stream religion teaches many parts of Gods word wrong making Gods word void by the traditions of men.

Dangerous IMO.
So because some have taken this passage more literal you can dismiss it as them following the traditions of men? You could say that about any meaning of any passage of the bible if someones take on it is different than yours. I believe this to be more literal...but I also admit I may be wrong, what makes you so certain, so dogmatic?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Did not know that any of the bible was written in Chaldee (learn something new every day) makes sense as Abraham was Chaldean before being the 1st hebrew.

I prefer to work at keeping the devil out of my head and off my hands AND purpose to receive no kind of mark keeping all my spiritual bases covered. I see a fair amount of false? bravado on this site, I would only hope that I could stick to my convictions when placed in the situation. It is easy to type about such things sitting in an air conditioned room with a full belly.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

like i posted before we are already tagged marked, and branded.
If you have to give any number other than your name, your part of the SYSTEM that is the BEAST. RFID is just the next step in the BEAST = Buying Estimating Acquiring Selling Taxing, what is in your wallet?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

a true Christan would not buy any of today's products or serveries for they are "marked" nor would you do banking if you were to follow the true word of god. The BEAST is the SYSTEM of buying and selling goods services. name one country that does not have money nor tax can you? Money is the root of all evil.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Be in the world (cosmos; world system) not of the world; a fine line to walk.
"The love of money is the root of all kinds of evil" probably the most mis-quoted verse in the bible. Money itself is nothing, its neutral.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LafingWithTears

well you are right, funny how we become so use to saying one thing but meaning an other , part of the worlds problems, here is a link to set the real meaning straight bible.cc... one form the link

International Standard Version (©2008)
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, in their eagerness to get rich, have wandered away from the faith and caused themselves a lot of pain.
they should add " as well as others, great pain and sorrow

edit on 15-6-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Nice sentiment (...knowing where the money goes) but the problem is that once this is allowed, it will become normalised in the minds of the masses. Then, it will not be long before other uses for human tagging are suggested (built in drivers license, birth certificate, work visa, passport et.)... and being a common thing for the poor will make introduction into these other areas nothing but a rubber stamp exercise. Never mind the security/privacy risks this would involve for the individual.

Say what you will but do we really want any government to have access to our bodies in that manner when ones' body and self is the ONLY thing we really, truly own in this world? Better yet, do we believe the government to be trustworthy enough to allow them the ability to track and monitor people in their homes from the black SUV at the curb? Trust and respect are earned. My government has not done enough that I could fully trust or respect them and their decisions on an issue like this. What about yours?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'm cynical, I admit it, but anything coming from a religious type person.. pastor, preacher, ect.. I almost immediately discount as valid because their religious views taint their opinion.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

We seem to think beyond the common sense "mark of the in hand or forehead" why not just as simple as a number or card that one would have in hand or the PIN number to card, Now for you that think that RFID is just SiFi and not really working yet , there is a test bed going on right now, back with link www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-6-2012 by bekod because: editting added working link

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
Now for you that think that RFID is just SiFi and not really working yet , there is a test bed going on right now, back with link www.abovetopsecret.com...

1. Thats just a link to a story about student ID cards.
2. Are you really so ignorant as to not know there are millions of RFID tags of all description around in society already, placed in all sorts of products and packaging, that you have to state its not fiction?
3. Do you really think that RFID technology is still in the "test bed" stage??????

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATScory
A chip to stop people from stealing my hard earned tax dollars? I support it. I know people who get welfare and buy crack, for there children.

they have already instituted mandatory drug testing in some states for recipients. This rfid is on a whole new level.

By imploding the economy and diminishing the work force by outsourcing jobs more and more people become reliant upon the system and it is definitely being marked as either one who conforms to the beast or does without.

Growing your own isn't even a viable option because when it hits the proverbial fan then all goods (and gold) can be seized. By eliminating the supply and increasing the demand they enacted a war of attrition.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join