It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Boeing comercial shows Hypersoar aircraft!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
Pardon me, was I talking to you? Mr Board gestapo

I know It was off topic, as it this, but American Mad Man pointed out my mistake, the fact of which I was merely acknowledging. Now you've made me post off topic yet again. Congratulations.

What you seem to misunderstand is that noone in this world can force you to do what you want, so when you say that I've made you go off topic again, you are technically incorrect, I cannot make you go off topic, you merely chose to.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Yes and in 1765, while the stamp act did occur, in 2003 the HyperSOAR "Falcon" project was given another go and the pegasus rocket was fired up.

Yes what do we call this?? Ahh yes, staying on topic.

So what you are saying is that if someone points out I've got something wrong, and I realise they are correct, I am not allowed to acknowledge the fact? You may or may not like admitting you are wrong but as it was part of a conversation and a point I was making was flawed I consider it good manners to accede the point.

My initial reply to you was posted in good spirit and with ironic humour so there is no call to get snotty.

Another irony is that in admitting my error it was (for me) the end of the matter, yet here we go again. Why are you so damn serious?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join