It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Zionist slogans daubed at Israel Holocaust museum

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

www.euronews.com

Vandals spray-painted anti-Zionist slogans at Israel’s Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial.
(...)
Some of the graffiti, all written in Hebrew and daubed overnight on outside walls, accused Israel’s founders of secretly encouraging the slaughter of six million Jews by the Nazis during World War Two to hasten the creation, in 1948, of the Jewish state.

“The Zionists wanted the Holocaust,” said another slogan.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It happened in Israel.

The main suspects are "Orthodox Jews".

They are accusing the Zionists of secretly encouraging the Holocaust in order to facilitate the creation of the State of Israel.

That's the main point of their action, that's being distorted by mainstream media, that says it was "hate" grafitti "thanking Hitler". The MSM pretend to not understand that the "Thank you Hitler" phrase was SARCASM.

What you think?

www.euronews.com

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Good. The Zionists are responsible for the holocaust. Anti-ZIONism is not antisemitism. Many Jews are awake and against Zionism.

How many Rothschilds live in Israel?

How many Rothschilds died in the camps?

Where was the German Naval command in France from 1940 until the end of the war? Why did that fellow get away?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Some of the graffiti, all written in Hebrew

Yes because plenty of antisemite would take the time to learn Hebrew.

That said, I don't support defacing a museum or holocaust memorial, anywhere, for any reason. But to try to paint this as antisemitism, while being on the list of tactics, is just silly.

But, in a way, I can see an argument, the slogans and such are anti-zionsist, but they are defacing a holocaust museum, and the act of defacing that should be considered an act of antisemitism. The slogans on the other hand, don't appear to be antisemitic to me. Misguided and misdirected? of course.

And, folks, this is coming from me, keep that in mind.
edit on 14-6-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Many articles on the mainstream media are focusing on the phrase "Hitler, thank you for the Holocaust", that was just one of the phrases in the wall.

That phrase was clearly SARCASM, when you take in account the other phrases that were painted.

The guys who made that, probably Ortodhox Naturei Karta Jews, are trying to say that the Zionist movement secretly helped Hitler to do the Holocaust, in order to facilitate the creation of the State of Israel.

That was the point of this action, that the mainstream media is trying to distort, with non-sense bull# about "hate grafitti". Hate? What hate, if the paintings were done by Jews? There is no "hate" involved. It's Jews accusing other Jews of having helped in the killing of other Jews. No hate.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra

www.euronews.com

Vandals spray-painted anti-Zionist slogans at Israel’s Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial.
(...)
Some of the graffiti, all written in Hebrew and daubed overnight on outside walls, accused Israel’s founders of secretly encouraging the slaughter of six million Jews by the Nazis during World War Two to hasten the creation, in 1948, of the Jewish state.

“The Zionists wanted the Holocaust,” said another slogan.

This attack on the memorial was not anti-Zionist. It was a vulgar and criminal act that nothing to do was a legitimate struggle against Zionist supremacy.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

That phrase was clearly SARCASM,

There is nothing sarcastic about putting a sarcastic comment on a Holocaust Memorial. It is just bad taste.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

It happened in Israel.

The main suspects are "Orthodox Jews".

They are accusing the Zionists of secretly encouraging the Holocaust in order to facilitate the creation of the State of Israel.

That's the main point of their action, that's being distorted by mainstream media, that says it was "hate" grafitti "thanking Hitler". The MSM pretend to not understand that the "Thank you Hitler" phrase was SARCASM.

What you think?

www.euronews.com

I think if someone writes "thank you Hitler" on something they should expect to be "misunderstood".
I don't believe for one second that someone could be idiotic enough to write that sentence in sarcasm. That's BS.

I hate what the Israeli Zionist state is doing, I do not trust them one bit. I find them to be the most threatening, untrustworthy, menacing and despicable people. But the actions of these people is just as bad and sickens me to my stomach.

The Nazi's murdered millions of people. It's the worst crime the planet has ever seen. Using it like this in some mental, unfounded and distasteful display is not furthering any cause, it's just heaping insult and injury upon the memories of millions of innocent Jews murdered by psychopaths.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

That was the point of this action, that the mainstream media is trying to distort, with non-sense bull# about "hate grafitti". Hate? What hate, if the paintings were done by Jews? There is no "hate" involved. It's Jews accusing other Jews of having helped in the killing of other Jews. No hate.

So you would presumably be happy about American military writing graffiti on war memorials? As long as it's in insult to the American government?

Stupid, just stupid.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

The Nazi's murdered millions of people

Correct. They murdered millions of Sephardic Jews in western and central Europe while the seething zionist thugs in Palestine slimed over from the caucuses states of Asiatic Europe.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Damned sick thing for anyone to write on a memorial,whomever they are IMO.
Massively disrespectful to those who were killed.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by GLontra

Good. The Zionists are responsible for the holocaust. Anti-ZIONism is not antisemitism. Many Jews are awake and against Zionism.

How many Rothschilds live in Israel?

How many Rothschilds died in the camps?

Where was the German Naval command in France from 1940 until the end of the war? Why did that fellow get away?

That's odd, I thought it was all the fault of a certain evil little piece of slime called Adolf Hitler? Fer flips sake, grow up.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Sounds like some sick individuals that need to grow up. Oh well, there's not shortage of idiots in the world.

reply to post by AngryCymraeg

ATS doesn't condone that kind of crazy talk, sir. EVERYONE knows that ZOMGionists are responsible for everything bad that ever happened on this planet! Probably was them gave me the stomach ache I have right now, durn it!

/TOA

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It's good that people are fighting back in every way possible... I support the people who expose the disgusting zionist ideology and regime...

More people should speak up and show that we've all had enough with zionist pigs

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This was blamed on ultra orthodox jews (but who really signs their name on a graffiti?)

Coincidentally the ultra orthodox are under the radar and may be subject to new military draft rules.

Maybe this is just vandals, maybe this is a false flag to discredit the religious who enjoy exemption from draft (of course no one should be drafted).

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

The Nazi's murdered millions of people. It's the worst crime the planet has ever seen.

Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, East Germany, and MANY others disagree. I bet you're a full blown communist/zionist, or an outright libtard parrot. Have a bit of respect for the countless MILLIONS that died that weren't jews, especially allied forces.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Why would Ultra Orthodox Jews deface a holocaust memorial like this? That makes no sense to me. For what purpose? What would/could they possibly get out of it?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

The Nazi's murdered millions of people

Quite right... 20 million Russians to be exact...

oh, and you don't hear them whining and bitching about WWII and how people hate them so much...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
Sounds like some sick individuals that need to grow up. Oh well, there's not shortage of idiots in the world.

Is this really the extent of your analysis of this issue, TOA?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Why this thread was MOVED OUT from the "Breaking Alternative News" section of ATS?

Is this a COVER UP?

Why the subject of ZIONISTS HELPING HITLER TO PERPETRATE THE HOLOCAUST is being HIDDEN from the eyes of ATS users?

Why the thread was moved from "Breaking Alternative News" to "Social Issues", where it will have less "audience"?

Is the subject of ZIONISTS HELPING HITLER TO PERPETRATE THE HOLOCAUST a "forbbiden subject"?
edit on 15-6-2012 by GLontra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join