It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Runes and 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hello everyone

Just thought since the mayan calender end date is just round the corner i thought you guys might be interested.

So the other night i did a rune reading with the elder futhark to see what it had to say about 2012. I should probably explain for those who don't know, the runes are a scandinavian magical alphabet which according to legend were discovered by the god Odin whilst hanging upside down from the magical tree Yggdrasil and were traditional thrown by "witches" for divination purposes.

Anyway, i simply asked if anything bad would happen on december 21 2012, and these were the runes that i threw (in no particular order) and a basic interpretation.

Uruz: the second rune in the runic alphabet, is symbolic of the extinct european bull, the auroch, it sysmbolises strength, healing and interestingly enough perserverence....

Berkana: is a very feminine rune, and is used traditonally to help in womens issues such as female fertility and giving birth. It is associated with the birch tree, re-birth and new life

Dagaz: Translates literally into "Day" It is the rune of the Day and of Light. But it is also a rune of polarity and balance. The Anglo-saxon poem about this rune is...

"Day, the glorious light of the Creator, is sent by the Lord; it is beloved of men, a source of hope and happiness to rich and poor,
and of service to all."

My interpretation of this spread is, don't be frightened, no the world will not end or be destoroyed, it will continue to live on and so will we. That Dec 21 2012 will be the official date for the end of all this illuminati NWO bull#, misery and darknes and the beginning of a new golden age of humanity.

To me, its just far too coincidental that these runes came up to a question about 2012, i refuse to beilieve that this was just chance that these particular runes appeared. They are just too appropriate to the question to be just chance.

Anyway, what do you think ATS? Bit weird innit??? Hope this has helped reassure people.

orrite??

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Uruz: the second rune in the runic alphabet, is symbolic of the extinct european bull, the auroch, it sysmbolises strength, healing and interestingly enough perserverence....

We will make it through

Berkana: is a very feminine rune, and is used traditonally to help in womens issues such as female fertility and giving birth. It is associated with the birch tree, re-birth and new life

But our consciousness will be reborn

Dagaz: Translates literally into "Day" It is the rune of the Day and of Light. But it is also a rune of polarity and balance. The Anglo-saxon poem about this rune is...

Poles will shift

"Day, the glorious light of the Creator, is sent by the Lord; it is beloved of men, a source of hope and happiness to rich and poor,
and of service to all."

Second coming

See, it can be thought of many different ways

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
"The strength to be born into a new day."

My question is were any merkstave? Where were their location on the casting cloth?

Good to see others reading runes.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by orrite??

That Dec 21 2012 will be the official date for the end of all this illuminati NWO bull#, misery and darknes and the beginning of a new golden age of humanity.

What makes you think so? TPTB will not have a change of heart overnight, If anything this will be the beginning of the third world war or a full blown N.W.O.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow

That Dec 21 2012 will be the official date for the end of all this illuminati NWO bull#, misery and darknes and the beginning of a new golden age of humanity.

What makes you think so? TPTB will not have a change of heart overnight, If anything this will be the beginning of the third world war or a full blown N.W.O.

They can only start it, if people sit by and let it happen.
Will you sit around and do nothing while its happening?
Time to get prepared. If they want to take my freedom they'll have to pry it from me.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

Time to get prepared. If they want to take my freedom they'll have to pry it from me.

I'd rather die!...Sitting back and watching all the chaos whilst awaiting the age of enlightenment is total non sense. Even if the poles shift, people will be people, there will be blood spilt. They've already begun but half of the world is awaiting a Messiah and the other half is waiting on some magical overnight peace.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
That date is THE RETURN OF THE GODS.....................Lets see if the media covers it up ifit happens,,IMO,its the return of the gods..

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

Don't misinterpret, i didn't say that immediately on Dec 21st it'll be all sunshine and rainbows from that day on, i just said that i think, based on what the runes said, that Dec 21st will be the beginning of the end so to speak. I should of probably explained this a bit better in my OP, i was just trying to keep things simple.

But, although Dagaz represents daylight and the dawning sun, it is also about the balancing of polarities. So the fact that this rune appeared in response to Dec 2012 signifies to me that although things will get better and a golden age will come, the balancing between dark and light has to happen first, so i think there will be a "last stand" a final battle between us and TPTB that will be fought both on a physical level and a spiritual one too.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I think the same thing concerning 2012

No end of the world
but the end of the world has we know it

We need more thread like this
with message of hope and a peacefull futur for 2013
no more doom and gloom .. not gonna happen
but the nwo devil follower will try to have that new era for themself
they can be dangerous

edit on 6/15/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
2nd post, I like the sound of Second Coming!
But Biblically it's way to early for that. Not for the rapture though...

Originally posted by avatard
That date is THE RETURN OF THE GODS.....................Lets see if the media covers it up ifit happens,,IMO,its the return of the gods..

I think this is when the antichrist will show himself publicly. (The world wont know him to BE the antichrist though. He's a politician.) And it's interesting about the different cultures around the world who say their winged serpent god will return on that date.... I think most Christians hearing "serpent god" immediately will think of the snake in the garden of Eden (satan). That is my reasoning for why I think it's when the antichrist "returns"... though he is the prince of this material world... so he never really left.

But obviously, this is my Christian perspective. *shrugs*
Before I was born again, I did an i-ching reading on 12/21/12 and it was saying stuff about a new beginning. I'll have to dig out my old divination notebook out. The i-ching is amazingly... detailed and fitting most of the times. I recall the answer having something to do with transformation.
too new agey for me no though. lol

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

Yeah, that's my plan for it... you young folks can fight them, I did my share already, handed it over and it was all thrown away. This is your battle to endure.

kind of a "clean up your own mess" situation.

top topics

join