It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macrobes: As Above, So Below?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
A little background information, as I like to learn how people fell down the rabbit hole; I will share. While I was working on my MBA/MSF I had a management course, for which, I read The Fifth Discipline [Senge] The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People [Covey]: systems thinking and perception/choice – respectively. I was extremely interested in how our perceptions shape our existence and also the ‘big picture’ mechanics. So I looked up ‘perception’ on YouTube and the rest is history.

Which led me to read:

Pawns in the Game, Behold a Pale Horse, Bloodlines of the Illuminati, Federal Reserve Conspiracy, Propaganda, Tragedy & Hope (concurrent).

From these books and around 2000 hours of YouTube related videos I have determined three schools of thought:

(1) Khazarian (evil people influence)
(2) Alien (off-world influence)
(3) Luciferian (metaphysical influence)

The ‘Mystery Religion’ encompasses aspects of all three schools of thought. Here is where as above, so below and macrobes come in. Our solar system very much resembles that of an atom. The Earth more or less resembles the human body; humans are ‘bacteria’ to the Earth. I see a pattern here. Just as there are microbes, there must be macrobes. I do not believe the Earth is a macrobe, nor the solar system, nor the galaxy, nor the universe for that matter.

I have a hard time finding information, or speculation for that matter on the macrobe topic. My intuition tells me they are the most complex and also largest form of consciousness. Benevolent or malevolent? I have a hard time personifying such beings as it is my belief their intellect and nature of existence makes this impossible. Yet, TPTB are ‘sacrificing’ energy to them, both positive and negative. I have always wondered why military regalia has been so similar, even though separated by time and space. Also why military conflict, genocide etc. occur around specific dates.

I have wondered why so few of us have any knowledge of symbolism. Never in recorded history has so much symbolism been used on such a massive scale. Every product and corporation uses symbolism. If we buy/use these products are we unknowingly ‘giving’ energy to the macrobes?

Take Apple for example: They produce their products in despicable ways. People suffer to make these products and we pay top dollar for them. We are purchasing suffering and also satisfaction, therefore, we are satisfied from suffering. Most of our products are made this way. We obviously wear clothes all day everyday. I am personally disgusted by all the potential suffering that went into making what I am currently wearing. Don’t get me started on the food we ingest…

The point of this post is to open a discussion of macrobes, their role, possible origin, and to expose research if any. The John Dee Enochian Magick connection to macrobes is interesting, but I fear skewed. Anyways, trying not to make this too long or go off on to many tangents, so posted…

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
For a fictional, yet, insightful explanation of macrobes, read C.S. Lewis' That Hideous Strength, Scribner, 1945. Lewis's macrobes are considered by the antagonists to be "superior" life forms, a level above humanity. Their desire is to cleanse the planet of organic life.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

Sounds similar to the sorts of entities associated with Enochian practices. Might be a place to explore some of your thinking.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ConspiracyBuff

Really like your thinking on this subject, are you still available to chat on it somewhat more?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
We live in Edens root system. As if a bee were buried in the dirt below the flower garden. The struggle, the curse, the exile, the seperation.

We are our own gardens fertilizer. The seed of life contains all strains and all attractants to propagate those strains. Bacteria are God in the land of the living dead.

God likes the gasses created by bacterial digestion. No microbes no life. We are just microbes. We'll never see a space Nematode, in the same limitation that a virus will never recognize the face or heart of its host: its too big, and you're already inside it.
edit on 18-6-2018 by Prene because: (no reason given)

top topics

join