It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Missler Biblical UFOS and the Coming Deception

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'll put it to you this way. At first these "E.T.'s" claimed to be from Venus, so we sent a probe there when we had technology, but no one was home.

I think Mr. Valiant Thor would certainly differ with you....

The landing of Valiant Thor was perhaps the first documented landing of a human-type alien by military officials. He contacted an individual in the Pentagon who was an advocate of the UFO alien situation. "Nancy Warren" in turn contacted a minister, who was also a private investigator and theologian, a Dr. Frank E. Stranges, who then met with this individual. Dr. Stranges had been a guest speaker at the National Evangelistic Center for two weeks.

Val Thor landed in Alexandria and met with the President to discuss the world's problems and offer advice and counsel on how to deal with and eliminate them. He indicated to Mr. Eisenhower that the world was in a precarious situation and that if the world continued to proceed on a war footing - it would cause an economic imbalance throughout the world. Val Thor stayed on Earth until March 16, 1960, and then disembarked to his home planet Venus.

He indicated that his race of people lived and dwelled underground and that many of the planets throughout the universe sustain life in this same manner. He also mentioned the waves of aliens who would land around the world to help with the Earth's seemingly insurmountable problems. He stated that a group from a distant planetary system would be coming to give aid and data to help the Earth's progress. Val Thor spoke of Christ's presence in the universe and that it was heartwarming to see Christ's advanced teaching continuing. This visitation at the Pentagon marks perhaps a new era in knowledge, wisdom and understanding on our planet.

- Harley Andrew Byrd
Nephew to the late
Rear Admiral Richard R.E. Byrd
United States Navy
source
Never A Straight Answer (NASA) would not tell you is they did find life on Venus, and I think you know this already. Why just accept their drivel and falsehoods in the first place? Always rely on Research, it will never let you down.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Which is behavior that leads people like Missler to believe that they are not actually ETs but demonic entities.

I would actually say fallen angels if i had to pick between the two. The reason they look like greys with big bulbous eyes and wretched little bodies could be the effects of sin on their angelic bodies. Demons are nephilim ghosts created by the great flood event when YHWH drowned them except Og survived by climbing up on the Ark according to the DSS and book of Jasher. Theyre also the ghosts of the Rephaim and Gibborim giant tribes Og created by mating with Canaanite women which is why they were only 13-36 feet tall instead of the typical 400-450 foot height the first generation Nephilim achieved (Wher ethe Greek Titan myths came from), the new giant breeds had more human DNA than angellic so they were smaller in stature than Gilgamesh or Og or the sons of Shemyaza (another fallen angel).
edit on 17-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join