It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Missler Biblical UFOS and the Coming Deception

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here is a video from one Chuck Missler. Chuck Missler has a Ph.D in Bible Studies. In short, he believes that these UFOs are actually demonic entities and are deceiving humanity. The video is an hour and ten minutes long. Please watch the video before making any comments.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Sorry that's and hour and ten minutes of my life I don't want to spend on drivel like this. I'm more interested in what do you think of this subject matter, based on you posting it here.

Des

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

The thing is I want to see a discussion on the video, not what I think about it. I can't take comments seriously if a person hasn't seen the video because they don't know what's in it. It's pretty much useless to post an informative video for people to learn something new if people aren't going to take the time to view it and automatically assume it's drivel.

This site is all about denying ignorance, after all.

At least it's supposed to be.

So there's nothing wrong with watching a video.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Sorry it took so long to reply, but storm took out my electricity and it was two hours before I could watch the last fifteen minutes of the video.

I was impressed by how much research the minister had done on the UFO phenomenon! Especially considering that the video was made in '96 or '97 when such theories hadn't become the rage amongst pastors as of yet. I liked the fact that for most of the video it was like listening to someone speak at a MUFON convention rather than a biblical prophecy convention.

I was most interested about the points he made concerning the times leading up to Noah and the flood and the comparison to the alleged alien abductions involving human reproduction, and how Jesus predicted the time before his return would compare to those times. It's not that I hadn't heard this before but the fact that this minister was talking about it many years before it becoming a popular opinion. I was also interested in the part from Daniel 2 where he basically compared the iron mixed with dusty clay to hybrids.

I can't say that I completely buy into all of this (or any) theory. However I have to admit it is just as likely a possibility as any other theory I've heard about concerning aliens/ufos. I do have to admit that I lean heavily toward agreeing with him on aliens being interdimensional though!

Thanks for the interesting video! It has raised questions I will explore in the near future!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

No need for apologies. Thank you for watching the video.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Be honest though.. Missler isnt the only person claiming this. Two of the greatest, world-renowned UFOlogists Drs Jacques Vallee and J. Allen Hynek both conclude the alien phenomena is both "extra-dimensional and not extra-terrestrial" and "demonic in nature". And neither of these two men were born again Christians.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Sorry that's and hour and ten minutes of my life I don't want to spend on drivel like this. I'm more interested in what do you think of this subject matter, based on you posting it here.

Des

Did you ever watch the movie "Titanic"? That movie was 3xs as long and didn't have eternal implications.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by Destinyone

The thing is I want to see a discussion on the video, not what I think about it. I can't take comments seriously if a person hasn't seen the video because they don't know what's in it. It's pretty much useless to post an informative video for people to learn something new if people aren't going to take the time to view it and automatically assume it's drivel.

This site is all about denying ignorance, after all.

At least it's supposed to be.

So there's nothing wrong with watching a video.

Check out the quote in my sig. I see it played out daily. Most everyone condemns before investigating. It's an argument from ignorance fallacy. They don't seem to care tho.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Thanks for watching. But know this, Dr. Missler isnt a pastor or a minister. Just a Bible teacher/commentator/expositor. He doesnt lead a church or pastor anyone.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Be honest though.. Missler isnt the only person claiming this. Two of the greatest, world-renowned UFOlogists Drs Jacques Vallee and J. Allen Hynek both conclude the alien phenomena is both "extra-dimensional and not extra-terrestrial" and "demonic in nature". And neither of these two men were born again Christians.

And this is why they should be taken seriously. I already believe that these 'entities' are demonic. Crash at Roswell in 1947 (maybe) and Israel becoming a nation in 1948 can't be an accident. Something very serious is going on spiritualy with these encounters and sightings that is not good. MHO.

I haven't read either of these authors works yet, but them not believing in God and coming to that conclusion is astounding. Chuck Missler, imo, has it figured out to a tee.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
OK, I watched the video. My take on all this, as I've posted elsewhere on ATS, is that the demons/fallen angels/aliens are making a bid at insinuating themselves into the human genome, and thus hoping to come under redemption. That is what all those reproductive experiments must be for. Jesus will not be fooled by their claims of being human, and therefore subject to salvation.

If you want to get into the UFO end of all this, from a Christian perspective, read Through the Valley of Deception by Wesley M. Clark. It ties in rather well with what Chuck Missler says.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Well then, that makes it even more intriguing! I guess I just wrongly assumed he was a pastor as you don't hear many other speakers with so much knowledge of the bible. I found the video very interesting and I hope more people take the time to watch it. Seems like that's not probable however. A lot of people won't take the time because of the word "Biblical" in the title. It's a shame because even if I weren't Christian I would find the video very informative and I believe many others would enjoy watching it if they just gave it a chance.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

He does have sick knowledge, but that comes from his passion for the Word. He just loves devouring it. And I think he said he's been teaching it for over 50 years now. When he attended Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa, Chuck Smith's church, he taught for years the Tuesday night Bible study. When I am laying in bed I love to listen to his 66/40 podcats on khouse.org or Damon Thompson. Either or.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

No, he isn't, but I'd consider him one of the best to argue it.

I'd appreciate to see a source for Hynek claiming UFOs to be extradimensional and demonic. That's something I've never heard before, and I did do a search and couldn't find anything.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The secular mindset of most will never accept that the UFO's
are demonic in nature.These people would rather believe that
the UFO occupants are our long, lost space brothers here to
save humanity.What is really sad,that most will believe it.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I'll put it to you this way. At first these "E.T.'s" claimed to be from Venus, so we sent a probe there when we had technology, but no one was home. Next time they lied they said they came from Mars, so we sent a probe there, and no one was home. The 3rd time they lied they said they came from Titan, we sent the Cassini probe there and no one was home. Now they say theyre from Zeta Reticuli or some other b.s., so everytime we caught them in a lie they changed their story and moved further out. Well we can't send probes way the hell out there now can we? Apparently these "E.T.s" are pathological liars that obviously can't tell the truth.
edit on 15-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Which is behavior that leads people like Missler to believe that they are not actually ETs but demonic entities.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Which is behavior that leads people like Missler to believe that they are not actually ETs but demonic entities.

One of the reasons yes, all they do is deceive. And another reason is all abduction experiences abruptly stop when the Name or help of Jesus is called upon.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I'll put it to you this way. At first these "E.T.'s" claimed to be from Venus, so we sent a probe there when we had technology, but no one was home. Next time they lied they said they came from Mars, so we sent a probe there, and no one was home. The 3rd time they lied they said they came from Titan, we sent the Cassini probe there and no one was home.

Are you suggesting that governments were contacted by demonic entities that instructed NASA and other agencies to go to these places?

Now they say theyre from Zeta Reticuli or some other b.s., so everytime we caught them in a lie they changed their story and moved further out. Well we can't send probes way the hell out there now can we? Apparently these "E.T.s" are pathological liars that obviously can't tell the truth.
edit on 15-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

It isn't like "now" they say.....

Ancient mythologies have always pointed to far away star systems. See the Orion reference in Egypt, the Pleiades and Sirius references as well, just off the top of my head. The idea of gods from far away star systems isn't a new one.

Just sayin....

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The thing is I want to see a discussion on the video, not what I think about it.

Yes, but we the members want to know what YOU think. We have read thousands of posts in here that make the claim (without proof of any kind) that all or any extraterrestrial beings are demons, this is the way of the Cult of Jesus, and that is how this Cult believes, and always will believe, no matter what. So, in essence, they, the Cult Members, do not need any more reinforcement, really, and those of us who know better simply are tired of hearing it all of this time and time again, over and over, again and again. We are quite aware of what you believe, you don't really have to keep telling us.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join