It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Checkmate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Remember the scene in Independence Day when Jeff Goldblum was explaining to the President (Bill Pullman) how the aliens were positioning their space ships and using our satellites against us to count down to what he referred to as “Checkmate”?

We are living a real world version as we speak…..

Move one: Stuxnet delayed Iran’s nuclear program
Move two: “Arab Spring” destabilizes Libya preventing them from aiding Iran
Move three: “Arab Spring” destabilizes Egypt preventing them from aiding Iran
Move four: “Civil War” & “Humanitarian Crisis” destabilizes Syria preventing them from aiding Iran.

Move Five: Look for a false flag somewhere, sometime soon to be blamed on Iran.

Move Six: Checkmate for Iran…….

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Possible false flag at London Olympics for move 5?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by beanandginger

Wouldn't the Iran false flag be this?
US officials vow to hold Iran accountable for alleged asassination plot

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yeah, it's pretty obvious what TPTB have in store for Iran. They've been trying for quite a long time to get people up in arms about Iran being a "threat" here in the US, but too many people are waking up for them to get away with it.

Move #5 could be any day now. What a sad, screwed-up world we live in when evil motives are obvious but there isn't anything we can do about it, because too many people are reticent to stand up and say "ENOUGH!"

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by beanandginger
Remember the scene in Independence Day when Jeff Goldblum was explaining to the President (Bill Pullman) how the aliens were positioning their space ships and using our satellites against us to count down to what he referred to as “Checkmate”?

We are living a real world version as we speak…..

Move one: Stuxnet delayed Iran’s nuclear program
Move two: “Arab Spring” destabilizes Libya preventing them from aiding Iran
Move three: “Arab Spring” destabilizes Egypt preventing them from aiding Iran
Move four: “Civil War” & “Humanitarian Crisis” destabilizes Syria preventing them from aiding Iran.

Move Six: Checkmate for Iran…….

I firmly believe that a new war is in the process of being started by whomever the next POTUS (Puppet of the United States) turns out to be, whether Obomber or Bombney. I'm thinking it will either be in Libya, Syria, Egypt, or Iran. Obama wants us out of Afghanistan by 2014, so I imagine the time table for the start of this war will be between 2014-2016.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Here is a twist. Iran is in on it and wins. Can you say praise Allah?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
you're forgetting about russia and china.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by beanandginger

False Flag Scenario: USS Enterprise, aging nuclear carrier with 6 reactors, recently deployed to middle east theater of operations and due to be decomissioned in 2013. Iran (Isreal) sinks carrier in Straights of Hormuz/Arabian Sea July-August timeframe. Provides justification for war with Iran and no cost disposal of nuclear carrier.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Kinda makes you wonder where Brazil, India and many other nations sit in this as well, just quietly on the side lines for now. Considering how the world got together when Germany was on its rampage, would a similar thing happen once the fist start flying and a few cracks in the armour start to show?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I think that's where the deepest threat lies. I think alot of nations are quite but I don't think anyone is sitting on the sidelines. I think they are all in the process of picking a side....and we may be surprised who lines up against us.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunaire

False Flag Scenario: USS Enterprise, aging nuclear carrier with 6 reactors, recently deployed to middle east theater of operations and due to be decomissioned in 2013. Iran (Isreal) sinks carrier in Straights of Hormuz/Arabian Sea July-August timeframe. Provides justification for war with Iran and no cost disposal of nuclear carrier.

What, are they going to bite their nose off to spite their face? Sinking a ship in the straights would be stupid. Do you know how big a carrier really is? Sink one in that area and then no one could use the water ways as the carrier would be blocking it. Sure, false flag it all you want, but not in the straights.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Not to mention the radioactive water. Most of the nations in the ME desalinate sea water for potable purposes.

It really depends on what you mean by a false flag. IF Iran has a nuke program it won't be, if it doesn't it will be. My best guess is that things are happening in Syria so that that pawn is off the board. Then Isreal bombs the nuke program of Iran. Then the Iranians move through Iraq to go after Isreal all the while letting their in state (US) 5th column loose. Then Americans will demand a US response to Iran. Which in turn may and I repeat may bring in the Russians and Chinese. But everyone has to be prepared for the aftermath.
1. US needs to be prepared for martial law before this can happen not the people, the gov't.
2. China/Russia need to be prepared for life after the biggest economy on earth is unavailable to them.
3. China is ready to take Tiwain back and total control of the yellow sea without US interference.
4. Russia is ready to take back their former empire without NATO/US interference.
I just don't think 1 is quite ready and I really don't think 2 ever will be. When 1 is ready so will be 3 and 4. Then the 21st century cold war begins.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Interesting analysis....

Two and Four have been underway for some time.

Three just got even more interesting today....

As for the flag, there are many potential candidates...

Don't forget that cyber attacks play into this chess game. The ability to access a "closed network" and launch missiles, open prison gates, and so much more.... US government just handed over a multi-million dollar contract to update Drones to a Linux OS to help prevent this situation....or did they?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunaire

Add to this that the Federal Reserve Charter ends this year and with everyone paying attention to Iran, slip in the new Amero and the plastic card chip, everyone must have to deal in commerce, and it is truly a checkmate for society as a whole, we are all fecked!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
Add to this that the Federal Reserve Charter ends this year and with everyone paying attention to Iran, slip in the new Amero and the plastic card chip, everyone must have to deal in commerce, and it is truly a checkmate for society as a whole, we are all fecked!!!!

Personally I don't think Amero is a true threat.... I think the politicians will see it as too risky for backlash from their constituents.

And as far as card chips, are you referring to the move to implement EMV (Europay, Mastercard, Visa)? Or just RF chips in cards, in general???

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

No, they will do the Visa MasterCard thing, accept the governments card or else!! Jackboot economics. Sure the Amero may be too risky, but they can not let the Federal Reserve charter be extended, it would foul up fuure plans, and with Ron Paul exposing so much of it as fruad, the world is gonna say no to any renewal unless it is kept secret, which could happen but I doubt it. We need to stop all this crap. We are all rich as a result of HJR-192, the government IS the debtor and NOT us, but we are so dumb we never looked into it until a few years ago. We are corporate fictions and slaves to our government as a result of the "Trading with the Enemy" statutes file din the library of congress. So if you argue you are free, you are an enemy and arrested as such. It is a commerce world and we are Sovereign, do not engage in "THEIR" commerce game. Learn how. Look at my threads.

new topics

top topics

join