"My Ministry has ended", said the Lord

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by InspirationEverywhere
reply to post by odinson

Are you aware that there is no mention of hell, or eternal damnation in the old testament.

Hell was concocted when Jesus entered the fray.

From his teachings. Be mindful of those you praise, for their crimes will be invisible to you.

'There is no god higher than truth', would it not be more honest to have truth on my lips?

Christians who are not amateur bible scholars know that Hell is just a prison, it is based on Sheol, the Abode of the Dead. The Lake of Fire comes from Gehenna. There is no fire in "hell". Remember the Greeks recieved the message after the jews rejected Yeshua and they used terms they could understand because they were not raised from the cradle knowing Torah and Tenach. Also remember that 2000 years ago Judea and all of Israel was still under the influence of the Grecians and while Yeshua mainly preached to the lost sheep of Israel, he on occasion was heard by gentiles. Israel back then was a melting pot much like the U.S. is today.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
This is what troubles me: I was a catholic for many years but couldn't quite agree with their beliefs. I dropped out many years ago, to the horror of my roman catholic mother, who keeps telling me she failed me for not going to church anymore. The Vatican is corrupt with money laundering, pedophile priests and now the arrest of the butler for leaking the Vatican's secrets. I tried going back to church and heard the same sermon over again, felt disappointed and decided not to go back. Since then, I have tried many different religions and haven't been happy.

I believe in God but I am heartsick at the state of affairs with the world. The murder, war and whole conflict of Israel and Palestine. I am a 'religious' dropout. My beliefs in seeking the truth, whatever that may be, has earned scorn from co-workers in the past. I am a good citizen, pay all my bills and taxes, take care of animals and volunteer.

What troubles me most is that if the rapture happens I am told I will be left behind because I am not 'church involved' but a murderer will get raptured because he is. How can that be?

Anyone that calls themselves christian and tells you that you will go to hell for not going to church is probably going there themselves. Church will not save you. Sitting on the front pew will not save you. Being a member will not save you. Paying tithes will not save you. There will be people who think theyre christians who will break the gates of hell off it's hinges when they go through them. Murderers will not go to heaven, nowhere in the bible does it say they do. If they come to Christ after they committed murder they can be forgiven but that means their sins have been wiped away by Yeshua and they are no longer the same person and no longer a murderer.

You would be amazed at how many self professed christians cannot even read the bible because a Spirit of Stupor falls on them and causes them to fall asleep in church or while trying to read the bible and those are the ones who have not given themselves over fully to Yeshua and they come under demonic attack.

You would also be amazed at how many call themselves christian but do not know that the Father desires mercy, forgiveness and love as our offerings and sacrifices. It's not easy and none of us are perfect because we are still in these weak human bodies. This is why we are required to forgive others, because if we forgive them their sins then our sins will be forgiven of us because mercy triumphs over judgement.

I've only been a christian under a year and a half and though i'm still spiritually a baby, i desire to learn and grow and i still fail alot, but humans learn by failing. Forgive those who offend you and you shall be forgiven your offenses, be merciful to those who show you no mercy and you shall recieve mercy at the end of the road when you meet Yeshua.

Lastly do not give up on Yeshua, he hasn't turned his back on you and he never will. Don't make my mistake and turn your back on him, to this day i regret it and i will regret it for the rest of my days. When you think you're alone crying in the dark he is with you, say his name. His name is Yeshua (you know him as Jesus) and he will always be with you.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

best post I've seen you make to date, brother

that was a good read for me this morning

I'll email you later on today, have a blessed one brother.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Thank you, Lonewolf. I guess it scares some people when you strike out on your own to find your own way. I've always taken the path less followed.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

Thank you, Lonewolf. I guess it scares some people when you strike out on your own to find your own way. I've always taken the path less followed.

Nothing wrong with seeking God's face, Abraham went a totally different route than all the other Sumerians. He looked around and saw everyone bowing down and worshipping the toys they made with their own hands and wanted to find the real Living God, not some chunk of clay, wood or stone. Your only requirements are to believe in Yeshua, be merciful, have forgiveness of others transgressions against you, and love others. Anything you do for the poor and the needy will be as if you did it for the King himself. Do not worry, he will take care of you.

Church in and of itself is not a bad thing, you shouldn't be afraid to be around brothers and sisters in Christ, it's not a requirement to go but sometimes it's good to know we are not alone in this world and believe me it's tough fighting Satan alone because he doesn't fight fair in a 1 on 1 fight, he throws everything he has at you including the kitchen sink. Yeshua said he wouldn't leave us orphans, he will come back for us.

If you'd ever like to talk just shoot me a U2U, i'll be a shoulder you can lean on.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
God will still protect those that truly know Him but the rest of the people will have a hard road.

That goes against God's M.O.
Usually it's the ones that follow Him and try to do what He wants that suffer the most.
And He usually just lets them suffer and die.
History is full of Christian martyrs - known and unknown - God didn't stop their suffering.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

This would mean that God will be pulling his angels out and letting Satan take over.

Sorry, but I find this incredibly difficult to believe. The Lord's ministry on Earth won't be over until until the demons are locked up in hell.

I am curious - what kind of church do you belong to? Do you pray in the Spirit, receive words of knowledge, witness healing and the casting out of demons? These sorts of signs (and others, such as prophecy) will follow those that believe. Seeing as I can still pray in tongues, and can hear the Lord's Spirit speak with me every now and then, and seeing that he is showing me visions and giving me dreams, I know for certain that His ministry isn't finished yet.

The reason why many people will perish is that when the time comes, Christians must walk away from the world and follow Him for saety. These what I call cities of God will sprout up everywhere and move when necessary. But all the commandments must be followed. But don't get the do not kill commandment confused. You can protect yourselves but do not lay in wait to ambush and kill ppeople.

I find this bit troubling. I understand where you're coming from, ie leaving Babylon, but I think that when the time comes for this to occur, it will be plain as day that the time is come. People should think very carefully, and pray earnestly for direction, before walking away from their responsibilities. Until the signs of the times make it obvious that society is on the brink of submission to the antichrist, we are bound to operate in the world, but not to be 'of the world'.

In addition, you are telling people to submit to the rule of Law (as described in the Mosaic Law/ ten commandments). If we were saved by the Law, then Jesus would not have needed to have come to Earth in the first place. We are saved by grace - unmerited favour, undeserved and priceless. We should aim to sin less, but be aware that until the rapture, our sin nature is intact and will cause us to stumble.

There will be a Rapture type of event but not how most Christians envision it. Calamities and supernatural events will be all over the world and confuse people. The mark of the beast will be given out and be in some sort of vaccine.

Here, you claim several points of knowledge that are personal to you, and 'not known' to most other Christians. Be careful that you are not building up yourself over Christ by claiming full knowledge over future events.

The idea that the mark will be given in a vaccine is pretty ridiculous, as a vaccine would be taken on trust - the participants would not be accountable for receiving a vaccine from people who are supposed to have their best interests at heart. When the mark of the beast is issued, it will be obvious that the person receiving it is submitting to worldly powers/ demonic powers instead of submitting to God. Therein lies the culpability.

I will probably use something like cat little , salt, etc to mark the outside (of my house, for protection) when its time.

This is remarkably close to witchcraft. In fact, it effectively is witchcraft. Be very careful. Jesus does not advocate witchcraft.

When the aying young men will have dreams and old men will prophesy, it is talking about people like me.

No, it isn't talking about people like you. It's talking about all sorts of different types of people who have come to faith in the Lord since His ministry started on Earth 2000 years ago. Again, you're placing yourself on a pedestal - be careful.

They take all this money and people are on the verge of poverty while they Church lives the good life. First, you don't need a Church to find Jesus as your savior. Find truth by reading the Bible for yourself.

1 - You are generalising, and making a judgment call against people. Be careful.

2 - You need to be in fellowship with like-minded believers, in a church where the Spirit is active. Otherwise Satan can twist you round and round and you wouldn't even notice until something truly terrifying happens. Trust me - I've tried to live the Christian life solo - it doesn't work.

3 - Reading the Bible without the guidance of people who walk in the Spirit is a sure-fire way to open yourself up to doubt, confusion - even abandonment of the faith due to a lack of understanding. It is crucial that you do not attempt to isolate yourself in the pursuit of truth. Many times in the Bible (beyond counting almost) it is made clear that nobody should be walking the path alone.

I have seen 2 types of demons in my life. I know how to banish them.

Again, you are escalating yourself (''I know how...'') instead of giving God the glory. Be careful.

I have some other points to make regarding what you've written (it's not all critical, I promise)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

One more point to consider - if the Lord's ministry had truly finished, that would mean that not even one more person could come to a knowledge of (and relationship with) Him.

This in itself should be evidence enough that the Lord's ministry is not finished. Which means you are probably being deceived by the Enemy. Remember - he can appear as an angel of light.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

I will do as I must. I guess He chose me because of my convictions on being noble.

....... I will die forst before that happens on my watch.

Sorry, I had to comment on these points you made. You are suggesting He chose you because.... you're convinced that nobility is something to be desired? That's another way of saying He chose you because you're ''good'' in some way. Again, you are escalating yourself, even vainly imagining you are in some way 'heroic', using expressions that might not sound out of place in a cheap action film.

We are saved by grace, which is UNMERITED favour. The only thing we can be credited with is faithfulness.

''Less of me Lord, and more of you.''

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by odinson

I will do as I must. I guess He chose me because of my convictions on being noble.

Sorry, I had to comment on these points you made. You are suggesting He chose you because.... you're convinced that nobility is something to be desired? That's another way of saying He chose you because you're ''good'' in some way. Again, you are escalating yourself, even vainly imagining you are in some way 'heroic', using expressions that might not sound out of place in a cheap action film.

We are saved by grace, which is UNMERITED favour. The only thing we can be credited with is faithfulness.

Hello
You may think that I am absurd but that is me. I should have been and who knows maybe was a samurai type of person before. This is the definition of noble: possessing outstanding qualities.

I always try to do the right thing for others. I safeguarded the weak. I stuck up for people under my supervision which almost cost me my job. I can go on and on. Having a noble spirit is never a bad thing and now being saved I look at my actions more severe than others would.

God chose me and I am glad that he has. I said before that I saw demons 20+ years before I gave my life to Him. When I think of all the fights, potential accidents, potential arrests, potentially being killed by guns, etc., it was Him all along protecting me and guiding me to where I am now.

Those who don't know me would say what you are, but if you know my history you wouldn't say what you did.

I am not angry in any way. I use to be the same, judging without knowing. So I didn't mean to come off as being above anyone else. This is my character.

God bless

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

There are many chosen, and none should apologize for being aware. The only thing you have to consider is your delivery of the message. Are you directed to warn and scare or warn and still garner hope? You have no real need to defend yourself against the nameless horde of masked individuals posting on a public forum. All you need is belief in yourself and the courage to say what it is you need to say. Period.

I know for a fact, our mission right now is to garner hope before the end. To help as many come to the realization of God, the Light, and the way of the honorable, before the shift or "rapture" occurs. At least, that is what I have come to believe.

Just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

My only motivation in posting was thus:

''Rebuke a wise man, and he will love you.
Instruct a wise man, and he will be wiser still;
teach a righteous man, and he will learn more
“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom,
and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.'' Proverbs 9: 8-10

You've commented in-thread that you're fairly new to the Christian faith? Please therefore take my points on-board as an attempt to highlight some areas where you are potentially setting yourself up for a fall.... I have been on the wrong side of the 'Christian hero' delusion, and it doesn't end well. Remember - the Lord disciplines those whom He loves. I have been disciplined by God for my former attitude, and it's a very hard road.

KEY POINT: God didn't choose you because of your inherent traits. Bear in mind that the success of your ministry (which might well involve protecting fellow Christians at the appropriate time) will depend entirely on your submission to God's will. It doesn't depend on you.

In ourselves, we are not capable of carrying out the duties that we are called to. It's all about grace.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AriaStarr

You have no real need to defend yourself against the nameless horde of masked individuals posting on a public forum. All you need is belief in yourself and the courage to say what it is you need to say. Period.

The above is false.

As a Christian, he does have a responsibility to be accountable to his fellows in Christ. I'm not a 'masked individual', I'm a Christian with extensive experience of the spiritual battles that maturing Christians can face in this life. Therefore, as per my above post, I am simply making sure that the OP is aware that some of his inflection is detrimental to the maturing of his faith.

PS - ''belief in yourself'' is most certainly not required - it is a fallacy, and doctrinally unsound. It smacks of the falsehoods endemic in the New Age movement ('be your own god', etc).

Conversely, a strong belief in the grace of God, and the ability of God to empower you in order to fulfil your ministry, is most definitely required.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
1 Peter 3:15: “but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence;”

I think FlyTO is doing this quite well in all his/her posts above.

I also think that nobility can be defined by & through the afore-noted scripture.

Thank you FlyTO for being salt and light, and thank you for edifying your brothers and sisters in Christ with your inspired and Biblically sound comments.

Odinson, I am concerned about your statements in which you claim you continue to see evil spirits in your spiritual peripheral. Evil spirits are fully capable of protecting you if they have an interest in using you for their own nefarious purposes.
Test all spirits. Do not put your trust in a spiritual experience simply because it gave you an overwhelming spiritual "high".
Even the prophets shuddered in terror when they were approached by Godly spirits, so human emotion is not necessarily a sound gauge.
There are Orthodox Monks that have succombed to demonic deception. These were men who went into solitude to read scripture and pray every hour of every day. Firstly, they were not divinely called to do so, thus this left them open to their own pride. Secondly, they were isolated, thus this left them open to error in discernment.

We must always be open to our brothers and sisters in Christ for true transparency, as we are all one body. And as such, we are all responsible for maintaining the health and well-being of the parts that make up the whole.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

There are always critical points to be made by Christians on Christians. BTW, my computer sucks here at work. I tried this now for the third time to respond and my messages go deleted before poosting. S I will make this brief.

The Lord's ministry and protection will be over for those that don't know Him. Once you believe and give yourself over then you will be protected. those that God elected to protect will still be ok.

I belong to a COGIC Church and I am a Protestant.

People will leave their homes when either God gives them a sign or their homes are destroyed. There will be much chaos when all this starts up. Probably massive amounts of structural damage and loss of life. When things are like New Orleans after Katrina, that will be a sign to ask God where to go.

As far as asking people to submit to the 10 commandments. Would you not have some rules to live by. Yes there will be some Christians there but there will be those who are on the fence. Ther ewill be no drunkards, rapes, wild sex parties as they had in the OWS movements. If they can't obey these simple commandments how will they be able to obey them in heaven? Remember, this is a trial for everyone which starts by loving each other as a brother and sister would. This wont be a dictatership because the option is doing what you want somewhere else. For people to come together like this wont be easy and we have to pray to keep everyone safe daily.

The mark will be in some type of shot or vaccine. Remember, that there are things that you can discern for yourself by just doing your own research. This country is programmed to react to any threat of a pandemic by going for the cure. There are several flu strains right now that are near the door to open up a pandemic whereby 60-80 percent will die. With that threat would you go for the cure when offered? Or trust in the Lord? I also believe that when cities are closed off that will identify you as being able to travel. No shot, fema camps. As far as trust in the shot, you can get the mark in the shot, it may take you consent to activate it. if you are that close to the action, then what can they make you do? Torture your child, with hold food and water, you name it. That is why we must flee at a certain time.

Boy oh boy. witchcraft for marking one's property. Have you not read what happened when Moses went against the Pharoah? People had to mark there doors with lamb's blood to keep the angel of death away. Is that witchcraft also. I would not say something that would copmpromise my soul. You can do what you wish but I will pray off my boundaries with something physical.

I never placed myself on any level greater than my brother. Some people say, I have some type of heroic image. Society gives fireman, police men, military members a heroic image. I was in the military. I didnt have combat but I was support. In this mind set everyone has a job to do and that is wahy training is so important. The more you train your mind and body to do things the better your reaction will be when confronted with the real deal. I train my mind to this day to not feel fear in front of the enemy and that is very hard o do for me stail. Even though I know I have God's protection, I felt what it was like to confront evil. It grabs your heart. That is why I believe that mnany will die from heart attacks alone. Back to me. I am a soldier for God, nothing more nothing less.

I have been mentored by talking to people on many sites and I talk to my neighbor oor a freindly ear from time to time. To mentionanything like this people consider you mentally challenged. That is why it is so hard to find people who are believers, true believers.

God has shown me to do many things and that inclueds banishing the evil spirits. I have been honored to know Him at this level. My communications and visions have been more to help me and therefore help others. I didn't do this post for some sort of glee or mirth. I did it for those who are on the fence with the Lord. I did it for the children. It took the birth of my child to see the Light of God, to feel the presense of God. I wish all could feel and see what I have then faith would come to more people. However, you must take the word of strangers to get your faith.

The lure of the devil and the world is strong, that is for sure. To step away and believe in the one true God, His son Jesus and the Holy Spirit take a leap of faith. I truly believe in these bad days that if you earnestly give your heart to Jesus and to God then they will communicate with you in your own way.

God Bless

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

One more point to consider - if the Lord's ministry had truly finished, that would mean that not even one more person could come to a knowledge of (and relationship with) Him.

This in itself should be evidence enough that the Lord's ministry is not finished. Which means you are probably being deceived by the Enemy. Remember - he can appear as an angel of light.

If you stay alive to receive His blessing, yes. the natural protections are off or coming off for those that don't know Him.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

reply to post by odinson

Hello
This was me before He saved me. He talked to me before I took my leap of faith. That was my character then and now it is strengthened with Him as my armour.

God Bless

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
1 Peter 3:15: “but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence;”

I think FlyTO is doing this quite well in all his/her posts above.

I also think that nobility can be defined by & through the afore-noted scripture.

Thank you FlyTO for being salt and light, and thank you for edifying your brothers and sisters in Christ with your inspired and Biblically sound comments.

Odinson, I am concerned about your statements in which you claim you continue to see evil spirits in your spiritual peripheral. Evil spirits are fully capable of protecting you if they have an interest in using you for their own nefarious purposes.
Test all spirits. Do not put your trust in a spiritual experience simply because it gave you an overwhelming spiritual "high".
Even the prophets shuddered in terror when they were approached by Godly spirits, so human emotion is not necessarily a sound gauge.
There are Orthodox Monks that have succombed to demonic deception. These were men who went into solitude to read scripture and pray every hour of every day. Firstly, they were not divinely called to do so, thus this left them open to their own pride. Secondly, they were isolated, thus this left them open to error in discernment.

We must always be open to our brothers and sisters in Christ for true transparency, as we are all one body. And as such, we are all responsible for maintaining the health and well-being of the parts that make up the whole.

Hello
Great comments. I have tested the spirits and that is why I believe the way I do. I can only describe things as best as I can. I felt the Holy Spirit before for instance which is a very safe, fulfilling, secure sence. I also felt and saw the Holy Spirit when vexed and it scared the pants off me to feel that much awesome power. God placed that vision upon me when I asked before how will I protect the people that come to me. So He let me see the Holy Spirit at work and He let placed me behind its eyes to feel its awesome power.

Ladies and Gentlemen soon you will all have a front row seat to seeing His power at work. Just pray that you are on the right side of it.

God bless

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

There are always critical points to be made by Christians on Christians.

I'm sorry, but you simply aren't getting the point.

I am not being critical for the sake of it - I am trying to lead you into a better understanding of what God requires from His children. There are many comments that you have made throughout this thread which are doctrinally unsound, are based upon the now defunct 'keeping of the Law' (you are effectively pick n' mixing the practices of Judaism), and which demonstrate that you are at risk of over-esteeming yourself.

To hear that you believe that marking your property with cat litter will somehow be akin to the passover in Egypt, well that is just worrying. God seals you with His Holy Spirit, and the devil sees God's seal and knows he can only come so far - a bit like the tide of the ocean can only come so far up the beach. However, even a believer will be attacked by demons if their ministry is effective - read 'One Holy Fire' by Nicky Cruz, and you'll see the type of stuff Satan will try.

Also, you maintain that the mark of the beast will be in something like a vaccine. That cannot be the case, as God would not allow people to receive his wrath and judgment simply because they trusted the doctors to give them a cure for their sickness. How can you think God would hold people eternally accountable for not wanting to get sick? Seriously? The mark of the beast, as I said in my previous post, will be unequivocally the work of Satan when it comes. People will know that they are submitting to demonic/worldly powers and they will know that the practice is in opposition to God's will. Otherwise, how could they be accountable before God for receiving the mark?

I will answer further when I have the time, because I think it's critically important that you take these messages of encouragement, correction and guidance on board. Otherwise, you are opening yourself up to the temptation of pride, and the deception of the devil. Satan loves to distort God's truths, and I am concerned that he is working on you. I am convinced the Lord has you in His care, but a part of that care is expressed by the fellowship that comes from learning to humble yourself and take counsel from Christians who have a little more experience than you do. Trust me - I had to do the same, and every believer who stays with the Lord must do so also. The ministry of prophecy must be carefully weighed, even amongst the prophets. It is the same with any function within the Body of Christ.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Thank you for your support - I share your concerns, and at the risk of sounding a bit too dramatic, I am beginning to become convinced that Satan is usurping a move of God in Odinson's life.

Odinson's comments above mine (in this and my previous post) demonstrate that he is not listening, and is adamant that his perception is the correct one, in spite of at least two caring brothers/sisters who are advising him to tread with extreme caution.

Please stay involved in the thread,

Blessings,

FITO.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join