learn more

"My Ministry has ended", said the Lord

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

Jesus' ministry will never end. His ministry is His kingdom and He reigns forever.

Do you mean possibly that the "restrainer" is about to be removed?

I don't know Who the restrainer is exactly, I assume the Holy Spirit or one of the archangels, but I also assume once this restrainer is removed, all hell is gonna break loose.

I've also heard of a "3 days of dark" prophecy or something, and it was given by at least 2 sources that were in no way related to each other. One was a woman in the late 19th century, I think, and I don't remember who the other one was. If I remember correctly, we are to stay indoors when (or if) this happens. Not to look out the windows, even if we hear someone calling our name. Creepy.

The rapture is also a possibility, but no one truly knows how much we are going to actually have to endure before that happens.

I am curious about your user name. Is it supposed to be understood as "Odin's son" or "Odin son"? As in son of Odin?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

I understand the restrainer is removed from the world at the same time as the rapture. The removal of Christians is the removal of the salt and light of the world. Yes all hell will break loose. Anyway that was what I thought too when I read the OP here last night, its possibly referring to the rapture.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Double post. Apologies.
edit on 16-6-2012 by surrealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
reply to post by odinson

I don't believe in a lot of people on ats, plenty. I dont believe those who have a low profile number too.

But i believe you

Hello

Thanks for the support. Sometimes I just want to keep this info to myself and just prepare for events to happen. But, when I think of what can happen to the children, my conscience won't let me be quiet. My visions have been a steady progression of events that prepares the mind, body and soul. Sort of ready, Get set and Go. We are in the go stages now.

I just hope God is merciful to have as many people find their way to safe zones as possible. Believe it or not, ther are many people out there who are preparing like I am to receive people when the time happens. We will be the safety zones when the time is right. I am just more vocal than the rest.

God bless you

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by odinson

I saw they closed your thread on that other site. Totally uncalled for. Sorry that happened.

I agree. Something is coming. God is in control and the illuminati are subject to his restraint.b

I had a dream about three months ago where I was taken above the earth and shown a pit with a cage over it and the evil inside was terrifying . I was given the impression it was to be opened soon .

I then had a dream I was on a stage in an arena packed with people and a man was giving a speech , when he finished I looked at him and whispered to him that I knew he was Satan . I turned to the audience and the holy spirit started to speak thru me and I was shot by a sniper soon after. I was upset the holy spirit did not get to finish what was to be said .

My last dream two. Days ago was I was in a room with Jerimiah and He was speaking to the king and he said these words that do not appear in his writings " I am the key of David what I unlock no one can close ".

I am guessing the last dream has to do with the first and the second dream who knows

Hello

See God is talking to you. earnestly seek Him out in prayer and He will show you more things. I only had one person say that when he read what I just posted that he saw my vision and saw the heaviness and fear of it. God talks to all in His own way. You just have to pay attention.

God bless

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Originally posted by odinson

In a sense I believe something will happen soon.
However, it will happen without anyone's foreknowledge.
I don't think you are an exception.

Hello

I never said I was an exception. There are others that are receiving His visions and instructions. We are getting ready for what is to come. There are very few of us who would post here or anywhere with this knowledge. That is because of the ridicule that people don't want to go through.

I am caring and if one person goes to the Lord for what I have seen, then it's worth all the naysayers.

God will take care of me and the others that hear His voice.

god Bless

For you to say that God would protect only those who know him is saying you know God's plan.
Which no one does. You are claiming to be an exception.

God does have an elect that Satan and his demons can not touch per God , The only time they can be touched is when delivered upto Satan and then the holy spirit will be with them to speak thru them giving Satan and his cronies words they can not deny .

As far as hell goes that is a lie of the church , the story of Lazarus and the rich man describes how it is . Christians that believe God would torture someone for eternity do not understand the love of God . If they choose to follow Satan after the millennial rein of Christ hey will be thrown into the lake of fire and be blotted out of existance from all minds that knew them and their smoke will ascend into the heavens for ever and ever . No eternal punishment.

Hello
You are accurate on most counts. God has proven to me that I am protected to some degree. I had fallen backwards into all sorts of metal and an air compressor off of a 2 step ladder. my leg felt as though it was pushed away when I went to step down. I thought while falling I hope that I don't het my head and this will be nasty.

But, I fell slowly and felt guided down and my head didn't hit anything. I made a hell of a lot of noise. I broke a fan and this sharp metal part was sticking out and such. My wife came aout and my mom in law. She screamed like I had blood pulsing out somewhere. But all thaty happen was that I was bruised. I should have had spinal injuries to say the least.

Then the next day while walking past all the heap, I realized I could have died. Then a voice said to me that He will never let anyone decieve me and hHe will not let any harm come to me. I cried like a baby; because, who am I to receive this blessing? I am tearing now when I write this. I am nothing. But He has confidence in me and I won't let Him down.

As far as hell, I am new to all this but I will tell you there is something out there. One of my waking visions had spirits in torment clawing up at me. God had shown me that spirits were being tormented. This was part of a vision where He put in it to not use His name in vain because there is power in it and it is a sin. When you need it there won't be any power in it if you abuse it. So take it for what it is.

God Bless

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Jordan River

You are incredibly naive obviously to get worked up from a post such as that. Obviously

No, I am just tired of the constant hypocrisy of "christians" who are ruder than many atheists or agnostics.

Like I said, I only posted at first in this thread because you were so rude in your "loving" christian way to the other member.

...And in your attempting to correct him you made a couple of mistakes on the very same point you said "get it right or don't get it at all. You're wrong".
I found that rude and amusing. I replied. You got defensive.

Sheol is underneath the earth

Yeah, a grave like I said in my first post. Not another dimension like you said.
edit on 6/14/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Hello All

Let me intercede here a bit. The one poster is right to an extent. Many Christians alienate people because they bash others and speak harshly and spit out fire and brimstone. I again am new to this but what I have found out from my visions and talks is a different path. We as christians should be accepting and loving. God wants us to go back to the old days and love each other as brothers and sisters. The love of family is very important.

The reason why many people will perish is that when the time comes, Christians must walk away from the world and follow Him for saety. These what I call cities of God will sprout up everywhere and move when necessary. But all the commandments must be followed. But don't get the do not kill commandment confused. You can protect yourselves but do not lay in wait to ambush and kill ppeople.

How many people will walk away from their new houses, their staus at work, etc. When they realize their mistake it will be to late. So we must take in people and love them. I know I am a sinner and continue to sin to some degree but i am trying to walk in Jesus footsteps and do what He would.

Arguing is what the devil wants people to do in their household and in their conversations with others. If you know the outcome of what the devil and his minions want to do you can avoid it. Treat all with respect even if they dont agree with you. Christians seem like they hate gay people, for instance. You are they to judge? It may be wrong but I will still love them and pray with and for them.

God bless

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This makes me sad as well. I am not always sure that I buy into or God picking who He wants to talk to, but I do feel in my gut that difficult times are ahead for all of us. Thank you for posting this even if it is not the greatest news. I do not know how long any of us has left and people have been looking for the end since the beginning...but again, I feel in my heart that God has lifted large amounts of protection from us and the U.S. in particular.

We kicked Him out of our schools, our courthouses, and tried to remove His name from almost anything else we have/do. We couldn't do that and not expect repercussions. You keep telling someone to get out and one day that is exactly what they are going to do.

These are JMHO's though. No man knows the time, not even the Son. Keep your eyes on the skies and be ever vigilant.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic
reply to post by odinson

I too have dreams (don't we all) but while some who could have had the same dreams would be terrified because they seem like nightmares I am never in fear in my dreams. Kind of hard to explain other than knowing good and evil and knowing I am protected by the Lord and yet am witness to events/places (and partake/visit in them)

Like I said, many would wake up screaming in terror (yes they are that vivid) but I am never afraid.

On the opposite side of the dreamscape I have also had many dreams that after awakening had left me with the residuals of it and that residual feeling would last for days (and even restore that feeling whenever I think of that dream)

An example is when I dream of animals or birds and having that love connection between us.

I can't even remember the last time I had a nightmare.

As far as your dream, check the link in my siggy.

the clock is winding down

Many might even accuse me of being deluded but I do have something I trust in to discern truth from... it isn't a voice in my head, but a manifestation of either hot or cold (chills confirm truth) and even when I Pray for something I can tell to what degree that Prayer will be answered by the intensity of the chill.

While many are in tune, that silence in Heaven for the space of a about a half-hour is when no more Prayers will be answered and the book is closed is my guess.

People want to believe all kinds of things except God. Reincarnation is an example. There is no reincarnation otherwise the dead in Christ wouldn't be raised first. What hypnotic regression is doing is opening the person up - loosing their bond with their own spirit and inviting another entity in that could be either good or bad but more than likely bad since good spirits don't need to manifest in any they already are manifest. Christ sends the Holy Ghost to indwell within us when we accept Him.

That universal connect isn't like I am God as many new-agers buy into, but that I am open to the influence of God. On my own I am literally on my own and without that divine influence could be swayed by evil spirits who would first present themselves like a spirit guide or something.

Not that there aren't guardian angels, or even angels that cross our paths (Hebrews 13:2) but if you don't see the devil in your face (the contentious on forums for example) you are going the wrong way. The devil won't challenge you if you are already his.

Many are sitting waiting for proof like the arrival of the two witnesses and yet they could have been here for years already and witnessing in Jerusalem but not yet there physically as in their body not their essence.

www.aish.com...

they will eventually be there in the flesh and prophecy will be fulfilled.

And there are many who have already been condemned

blasphemychallenge.com...

and evil goads them into committing the unforgivable sin by challenging their bravery to do so.

So many foolish people in this world.

like unto the days of Noah

Thanks so much for your insight.One thing that I want to interject about reincarnation is that it may be real. God may try to give some people a second chance on Life. The reason I say this is that you mention being hypnotized. There may be some truth in what you say. But what about all the others who know things about others that arent hypnotized. there are many interesting case I have read.

In regards to myself, I believe that I had committed the worst sin of all in the past and that is suicide. As a yound child I would have a nightmarish to real dream of being a soldier and I was surrounded so I put the gun in my mouth and pulled the trigger. I felt pain and a flash of red. I rememeber this as young as 4 or 5. We didn't watch to much tv at the time and violence wasn't there that much. I had that vision until my teens off and on.

I guess I am psychic to some extent. I have what I call visions, dreams and typical nightmares. It is hard to explain the difference but most of my visions are in a awoken state. Sometimes all I have to do to have them is to close my eyes.

Mostly I am not to much into fear in my visions until I had one that continued while I was in the dark and fully awake. That iwas when I saw the shadows of tormented spirits clawing up at me. I calmed down after a minute because I knew God wanted me to see this and I was protected.

The chief thing that I belive will separate out who is a true believer is that you must belive that there is one true God, He has a son Jesus and there is a Holy Spirit. The person must acknowledge all three and give his life over to Jesus and pray to have your sins takken away. Unfortunately to many people only believe in one or two but not all three.

To Be continued

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

I have seen the Holy Spirit in a vision. That was the second time that I was fearful. The power of the HS was so intense and I was able to see through its eyes and feel the power even more so. This vision came when I asked the Lord one day to show me the weopone to use against my enemies. i thought that His leader would get a staff of power like Moses had. wrong!

He showed me that when I need to I have to call on the Holy Spirit to take away our enemies as we make it to the mountains.

God Bless

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Same to you my brother or sister.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by odinson

Jesus' ministry will never end. His ministry is His kingdom and He reigns forever.

Do you mean possibly that the "restrainer" is about to be removed?

I don't know Who the restrainer is exactly, I assume the Holy Spirit or one of the archangels, but I also assume once this restrainer is removed, all hell is gonna break loose.

I've also heard of a "3 days of dark" prophecy or something, and it was given by at least 2 sources that were in no way related to each other. One was a woman in the late 19th century, I think, and I don't remember who the other one was. If I remember correctly, we are to stay indoors when (or if) this happens. Not to look out the windows, even if we hear someone calling our name. Creepy.

The rapture is also a possibility, but no one truly knows how much we are going to actually have to endure before that happens.

I am curious about your user name. Is it supposed to be understood as "Odin's son" or "Odin son"? As in son of Odin?

Hello

OK! You found me out.I am a comic nerd. I love Thor the son of Odin which in comics is Thor Odinson So I use odinson in some usernames.

I believe this from what I have seen for myself and read in the Bible. There will be a Rapture type of event but not how most Christians envision it. Calamities and supernatural events will be all over the world and confuse people. The mark of the beast will be given out and be in some sort of vaccine.

When that process starts and the creatures come out to bight those that have it, we have 5 months before the first wave is taken in a rapture. God wants people to appreciate Him and go back to loving each other by taking people out of the world and putting them in His cities.

God wants people to see His majesty in protecting what is His. Why do you think there was so much drama for Moses and his people. God wanted to put it on stage that He is the one true God and to do that He had to send plagues and miracles. This will happen also because there will be many lukewarm Christians that hopefully will survive to see His grace and become true Christians.

I believe that He meant that He will have the devil and his minions exert more control in the world. They are all around us before. When you want to do something oor say something you shouldn't. Who or what do you think that is coming from? At any one time you have angels and evil spirits around you. What I believe is that some of those angels that are there to balance out the negativity of thought won't be there. So that is why you are hearing about all these strange killing and canabilism in the world. It will get worst to the point that people will be possessed.

People need to mark off your property and house with prayer and something solid. I used oil to mark all windows and doors in my house and asked the Holy Spirit for its protection. I will probably use something like cat little , salt, etc to mark the outside when its time. As I was shown, just use the power of Jesus' or God's name if you are outside at the time. Believers won't be possessed by evil spirits but they may try to harm you.

It will be a scary event to be sure. That is why I believe agancies like DHS will shut all the cities down. They ordered ammo, roadblocks, food, water, shelter, and now they want to get close quartes combat weopons. they know something is coming soon.

God Bless. I hope I gave you good info for you to woork off of.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
reply to post by stupid girl

I understand the restrainer is removed from the world at the same time as the rapture. The removal of Christians is the removal of the salt and light of the world. Yes all hell will break loose. Anyway that was what I thought too when I read the OP here last night, its possibly referring to the rapture.

Warning, warning, warning, Will Robinson!
That won't be the case of an early rapture. I had to read the Word, the Bible. In it it states that the time for Christians to be in the world was taken down to 5 months oor Satan would even turn the elect or kill them. So we will have to persevere for 5 months being hunted for what we believe in. That had started. Christians are being hung, beheaded, etc. News is reporting that to be saved a person has a mental defect. NDAA call us terrorists by hoarding food and water.

So don't be decieved. I believe many luke warm Christians will fall by the wayside when the rapture doesn't happen as many belive it will.

God bless

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I was told that 'your days of preaching are coming to a close'. So I went to that place where the dead are, and I enlisted the dead and brought them up. Sort of like how Aragorn did in the 'Return of The King.'

The angels of the Sonship and the dead are going to fight the demons of ego-consciousness. The Sonship is One, is Lord of the living and the dead... and there are those among the dead that will serve the Atonement.

Don't be afraid.
edit on 16-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
This makes me sad as well. I am not always sure that I buy into or God picking who He wants to talk to, but I do feel in my gut that difficult times are ahead for all of us. Thank you for posting this even if it is not the greatest news. I do not know how long any of us has left and people have been looking for the end since the beginning...but again, I feel in my heart that God has lifted large amounts of protection from us and the U.S. in particular.

We kicked Him out of our schools, our courthouses, and tried to remove His name from almost anything else we have/do. We couldn't do that and not expect repercussions. You keep telling someone to get out and one day that is exactly what they are going to do.

These are JMHO's though. No man knows the time, not even the Son. Keep your eyes on the skies and be ever vigilant.

Hello
I am a newbie when it comes to being saved. I have been protected though all my life and guided to where I am now and I know that now. My visions have all been mostly since august of last year. because of the progression of them, I know this it it as the saying goes.

This line: No man knows the time, not even the Son. is what gets most often misquoted because of the rapture conflict. People assume we will be raptured first; therefore, people say that we do not know the hour. But we will know the season.

Also, there won't be a pre-rapture event. That is the big problem and will confuse many. The Bible speaks in parables to hide some truth and its hard to follow sometimes because different books talk about the same event in different ways.

It says there that we will be tormented and that we must flee to the mountains when an event happens in Israel. That people with the mark will be tormented for 5 months and blame christians and go after us. When the aying young men will have dreams and old men will prophesy, it is talking about people like me. The 144000, the elect. If they are raptured first, whay are they need to be protected. There are many more things that lead to the conclusion that we won't be raptured first.

god bless

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Hello
I am a newbie when it comes to being saved. I have been protected though all my life and guided to where I am now and I know that now. My visions have all been mostly since august of last year. because of the progression of them, I know this it it as the saying goes.

This line: No man knows the time, not even the Son. is what gets most often misquoted because of the rapture conflict. People assume we will be raptured first; therefore, people say that we do not know the hour. But we will know the season.

Also, there won't be a pre-rapture event. That is the big problem and will confuse many. The Bible speaks in parables to hide some truth and its hard to follow sometimes because different books talk about the same event in different ways.

It says there that we will be tormented and that we must flee to the mountains when an event happens in Israel. That people with the mark will be tormented for 5 months and blame christians and go after us. When the aying young men will have dreams and old men will prophesy, it is talking about people like me. The 144000, the elect. If they are raptured first, whay are they need to be protected. There are many more things that lead to the conclusion that we won't be raptured first.

god bless

We hold the same view on the Rapture. We will have suffering to do for sure. We will be able to make it through with the faith that it won't be for long though. The promise of what is to come will supply the faith needed by those who need it most.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If the Lord "pulled" all his angels, then why are we still here? We are here to bear witness to the collapse of the corrupt, the wicked and the heartless. Those of the light have chosen the light and those of the darkness have chosen to remain in this crumbling reality. The road has forked and humanity has made it's choices, one path one way and one path the other, there is a split and the two roads are becoming seperated by a valley and soon a canyon of great depth...two timelines..or more? Fear not for you are very protected and very loved, feel God's love as it fills every cell in your body...it is light...it is truth...it is Love.....

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This is what troubles me: I was a catholic for many years but couldn't quite agree with their beliefs. I dropped out many years ago, to the horror of my roman catholic mother, who keeps telling me she failed me for not going to church anymore. The Vatican is corrupt with money laundering, pedophile priests and now the arrest of the butler for leaking the Vatican's secrets. I tried going back to church and heard the same sermon over again, felt disappointed and decided not to go back. Since then, I have tried many different religions and haven't been happy.

I believe in God but I am heartsick at the state of affairs with the world. The murder, war and whole conflict of Israel and Palestine. I am a 'religious' dropout. My beliefs in seeking the truth, whatever that may be, has earned scorn from co-workers in the past. I am a good citizen, pay all my bills and taxes, take care of animals and volunteer.

What troubles me most is that if the rapture happens I am told I will be left behind because I am not 'church involved' but a murderer will get raptured because he is. How can that be?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

In a sense I believe something will happen soon.
However, it will happen without anyone's foreknowledge.
I don't think you are an exception.

Hello

I never said I was an exception. There are others that are receiving His visions and instructions. We are getting ready for what is to come. There are very few of us who would post here or anywhere with this knowledge. That is because of the ridicule that people don't want to go through.

I am caring and if one person goes to the Lord for what I have seen, then it's worth all the naysayers.

God will take care of me and the others that hear His voice.

god Bless

For you to say that God would protect only those who know him is saying you know God's plan.
Which no one does. You are claiming to be an exception.

God does have an elect that Satan and his demons can not touch per God , The only time they can be touched is when delivered upto Satan and then the holy spirit will be with them to speak thru them giving Satan and his cronies words they can not deny .

As far as hell goes that is a lie of the church , the story of Lazarus and the rich man describes how it is . Christians that believe God would torture someone for eternity do not understand the love of God . If they choose to follow Satan after the millennial rein of Christ hey will be thrown into the lake of fire and be blotted out of existance from all minds that knew them and their smoke will ascend into the heavens for ever and ever . No eternal punishment.

Hello
You are accurate on most counts. God has proven to me that I am protected to some degree. I had fallen backwards into all sorts of metal and an air compressor off of a 2 step ladder. my leg felt as though it was pushed away when I went to step down. I thought while falling I hope that I don't het my head and this will be nasty.

But, I fell slowly and felt guided down and my head didn't hit anything. I made a hell of a lot of noise. I broke a fan and this sharp metal part was sticking out and such. My wife came aout and my mom in law. She screamed like I had blood pulsing out somewhere. But all thaty happen was that I was bruised. I should have had spinal injuries to say the least.

Then the next day while walking past all the heap, I realized I could have died. Then a voice said to me that He will never let anyone decieve me and hHe will not let any harm come to me. I cried like a baby; because, who am I to receive this blessing? I am tearing now when I write this. I am nothing. But He has confidence in me and I won't let Him down.

As far as hell, I am new to all this but I will tell you there is something out there. One of my waking visions had spirits in torment clawing up at me. God had shown me that spirits were being tormented. This was part of a vision where He put in it to not use His name in vain because there is power in it and it is a sin. When you need it there won't be any power in it if you abuse it. So take it for what it is.

God Bless

God has awakened many like yourself in these last days , they are His Elect that we're chosen before the foundation of this world . If you are new to this as you say I suggest you go to you tube and seek out SHEPHERDS CHAPEL. Pastor Murrey teaches the bible chapter by chapter and verse by verse correcting the. Is translations , he knows the bible from the top of his head in many languages. His teachings are familiar with all the customs of the day so he makes the bible flow easy. A great bible for you is the companion bible ,get one it is the best thing you will ever do. Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

the 144,00 will be messianic Jews who will be unmarried virgins. They will be the ones martyred for preaching the Gospel in Europe, the Middle East & Asia. Like Jesus, their focus will be primarily the Jews, but also like Jesus, anyone who has faith in the message will be saved.
It is illegal in several countries in the MIddle East to even bring a Bible or any Christian literature into the country.
10 Most Anti-Christian Countries

The 144,000 will be spreading the Gospel with the understanding that they will be martyred for it. So their purpose will be to preach it in whatever amount of time they have appointed before their imminent death.

The 144,000 is not to be confused with the old men dreaming dreams and young men having visions which is addressed in the Book of Acts when the Holy Spirit is poured out upon the people fulfilling Jesus' promise. The Holy Spirit is what empowers Christians to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ "until the ends of the earth." The original verse is from the Book of Joel and it is speaking of this phenomenon occurring "before the great and dreadful Day of the Lord."

The Day of the LORD is a special term in the Bible used to refer to a period of time when God directly intervenes in human affairs---in judgment or in blessing. There are more than one of these days, but the "great and dreadful" Day of the Lord is a specific one, which has yet to occur.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join