It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My Ministry has ended", said the Lord

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Judaism is full of inturpation(SP?), such as mountains meaning prophets and talking snakes.

Plenty of commentary about the bible from the essenes and Judaism

, search

She'ol (play /ˈʃiːoʊl/ SHEE-ohl or /ˈʃiːəl/ SHEE-əl; Hebrew שְׁאוֹל Šʾôl), translated as "grave", "pit", or "abode of the dead", is the Old Testament/Hebrew Bible's underworld, a place of darkness to which all the dead go, both the righteous and the unrighteous, regardless of the moral choices made in life, a place of stillness and darkness cut off from God.[1]

The inhabitants of Sheol were the "shades" (rephaim), entities without personality or strength.[2] Under some circumstances they could be contacted by the living, as the Witch of Endor contacts the shade of Samuel for Saul, but such practices are forbidden (Deuteronomy 18:10).[3] While the Old Testament writings describe Sheol as the permanent place of the dead, in the Second Temple period (roughly 500 BCE-70 CE) a more diverse set of ideas evolved: in some texts, Sheol is the home of both the righteous and the wicked, separated into respective compartments; in others, it was a place of punishment, meant for the wicked dead alone.[4] When the Hebrew scriptures were translated into Greek in ancient Alexandria around 200 BC the word "Hades" (underworld) was substituted for Sheol, and this is reflected in the New Testament where Hades is both the underworld of the dead and the personification of the evil it represents.[5]

from wiki

its not literal

edit on 14-6-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by odinson

I saw they closed your thread on that other site. Totally uncalled for. Sorry that happened.

I agree. Something is coming. God is in control and the illuminati are subject to his restraint.b

I had a dream about three months ago where I was taken above the earth and shown a pit with a cage over it and the evil inside was terrifying . I was given the impression it was to be opened soon .

I then had a dream I was on a stage in an arena packed with people and a man was giving a speech , when he finished I looked at him and whispered to him that I knew he was Satan . I turned to the audience and the holy spirit started to speak thru me and I was shot by a sniper soon after. I was upset the holy spirit did not get to finish what was to be said .

My last dream two. Days ago was I was in a room with Jerimiah and He was speaking to the king and he said these words that do not appear in his writings " I am the key of David what I unlock no one can close ".

I am guessing the last dream has to do with the first and the second dream who knows

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Judaism is full of inturpation(SP?), such as mountains meaning prophets and talking snakes.

Plenty of commentary about the bible from the essenes and Judaism

So?

I was talking about what the word meant and how it was spelled.

Thought you'd appreciate that since you were so "polite" to the member you said "Get it right or don't get it at all" to.

Is that the famous christian love?

btw: Your wikipedia definition is not mentioned in the bible anywhere.

That is the mythos that arose later, not(again) included in your bible.
edit on 6/14/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Ah, the whole role reversal, stepping on those, people who cannot take joke. This is the internet, not some academic class of seriousness .

Sheol is a dimension

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Ah, the whole role reversal, stepping on those, people who cannot take joke. This is the internet, not some academic class of seriousness .

Sheol is a dimension

Where does it say that in your bible, then?

You sounded serious in your previous posts...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Sheol is a dimension

Where does it say that in your bible, then?

You sounded serious in your previous posts...

where are you digging that, i just prove you wrong from wiki. no big deal, i'm not starting some flame war antagonizing babble.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Originally posted by odinson

In a sense I believe something will happen soon.
However, it will happen without anyone's foreknowledge.
I don't think you are an exception.

Hello

I never said I was an exception. There are others that are receiving His visions and instructions. We are getting ready for what is to come. There are very few of us who would post here or anywhere with this knowledge. That is because of the ridicule that people don't want to go through.

I am caring and if one person goes to the Lord for what I have seen, then it's worth all the naysayers.

God will take care of me and the others that hear His voice.

god Bless

For you to say that God would protect only those who know him is saying you know God's plan.
Which no one does. You are claiming to be an exception.

God does have an elect that Satan and his demons can not touch per God , The only time they can be touched is when delivered upto Satan and then the holy spirit will be with them to speak thru them giving Satan and his cronies words they can not deny .

As far as hell goes that is a lie of the church , the story of Lazarus and the rich man describes how it is . Christians that believe God would torture someone for eternity do not understand the love of God . If they choose to follow Satan after the millennial rein of Christ hey will be thrown into the lake of fire and be blotted out of existance from all minds that knew them and their smoke will ascend into the heavens for ever and ever . No eternal punishment.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Your wikipedia definition is not mentioned in the bible of yours.

If you are sure it is, then give the chapter and verse.

Like I said the whole mythos separate from your bible.

While the Old Testament writings describe Sheol as the permanent place of the dead,
...grave

in the Second Temple period (roughly 500 BCE-70 CE) a more diverse set of ideas evolved:
...your version, apparently.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

what are you talking about? this thread is about a persons dream and you are doing what again? wanting me to take away the "mythos" from my bible to show you a claim on the behalf of Judaism? you're not that worth the effort

permanent place or not, you are trolling trying to squash other dimensions of heaven ? oh well the hopeless with a agenda

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Reading comprehension trouble?

"mythos" from my bible

Your exaggerated and embellished ideas of "shoel" (sic) are not in the bible. They are man made.
I simply first made a point of telling you the defintion as translated of "sheol".

You got indignant and I replied, you replied, repeat.

Up to date now?

trying to squash other dimensions of heaven ?

Where in the bible does it talk about other "dimensions of heaven"?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

ah, attacking people on comprehension ability, incredible, this is what we get with a lack of compassion in humanity, block

other dimensions, something about heaven with many mansions

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

ah, attacking people on comprehension ability, incredible, this is what we get with a lack of compassion in humanity, block

So.....mansion means dimensions?

What sort of "translation" are you pulling this stuff from in your bible.

BTW I only first posted here because you were so rude to that other member, and it was YOU who was wrong in spelling and definition.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

So.....mansion means dimensions?

What sort of "translation" are you pulling this stuff from in your bible.

BTW I only first posted here because you were so rude to that other member, and it was YOU who was wrong in spelling and definition.

You are incredibly naive obviously to get worked up from a post such as that. Obviously.

Another thing, you don't know anything about spirituality, my spirituality or have any saving word for it, you can take the bible literal all you want, many do not see it as that and plenty of scholars have dedicated their lives to do so.

and apparently my bible is your bible because you do not have any heart and love with what you study in it.

Thirdly, why are you a Nazi speller and why are you so gullible enough to take ats post so super serious.

Glad i ruffle your feathers

Now this whole sheol thing isn't that big of a deal

It connotes the place where those that had died were believed to be congregated. Jacob, refusing to be comforted at the supposed death of Joseph, exclaims: "I shall go down to my son a mourner unto Sheol" (Gen. xxxvii. 36, Hebr.; comp. ib. xlii. 38; xliv. 29, 31). Sheol is underneath the earth (
www.jewishencyclopedia.com...

plenty of good information there. I guess it depends on how you read it though

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You are incredibly naive obviously to get worked up from a post such as that. Obviously

No, I am just tired of the constant hypocrisy of "christians" who are ruder than many atheists or agnostics.

Like I said, I only posted at first in this thread because you were so rude in your "loving" christian way to the other member.

...And in your attempting to correct him you made a couple of mistakes on the very same point you said "get it right or don't get it at all. You're wrong".
I found that rude and amusing. I replied. You got defensive.

Sheol is underneath the earth

Yeah, a grave like I said in my first post. Not another dimension like you said.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The same visions that people in my church were having about the year 2000 when I was a child. Boy they sure got me worked up over it and I would have terrible dreams too...even dreams of satan flying in on a motorcycle and landing in my backyard with a black garbage bag for a cape. Completely humorous now but terrifying at the age of 5. Our dreams in most cases reflect what we're filling our waking consciousness is. You are what you eat...it still applies.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by odinson

In a sense I believe something will happen soon.
However, it will happen without anyone's foreknowledge.
I don't think you are an exception.

Hello

I never said I was an exception. There are others that are receiving His visions and instructions. We are getting ready for what is to come. There are very few of us who would post here or anywhere with this knowledge. That is because of the ridicule that people don't want to go through.

I am caring and if one person goes to the Lord for what I have seen, then it's worth all the naysayers.

God will take care of me and the others that hear His voice.

god Bless

For you to say that God would protect only those who know him is saying you know God's plan.
Which no one does. You are claiming to be an exception.

Hello
Read the Bible. It is in revelations.

God bless

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
The same visions that people in my church were having about the year 2000 when I was a child. Boy they sure got me worked up over it and I would have terrible dreams too...even dreams of satan flying in on a motorcycle and landing in my backyard with a black garbage bag for a cape. Completely humorous now but terrifying at the age of 5. Our dreams in most cases reflect what we're filling our waking consciousness is. You are what you eat...it still applies.

i am sorry for the trauma that you experienced in your church. The Church has been and still is run by many satanists under cover. If they aren't then the leaders of the church are in it for the money. I am a scientist with a BS and may get my masters in info systems. I am 4 classes away. I know what a vision is comapared to a real dream. God in His grace had me go through a period where I didnt believe in all this. I seen demons and got rid of them through the Word.

Don't let what happened to you cloud your judgement. It is like saying a black guy robbed me and therefore all blacks are thieves.

The power of discernment works wonders.

I never asked for all these things to happen to me. But they have. I jave felt His grace. It was the best feeling ever. The light was amazing. If you knew me, you would know I would never say anything unless it is truthful. Also, I would never forfeit my soul to deceive others. I could have kept this to myself and prepped but that is not in my character and He knows that.

People often talked of having a relationship with Jesus and God and I never understood what that meant.

You can't touch God, you don't see God so how does this all work? Faith, that is how. But I must confess that it took more than that to get me to accept all this. I said that I have seen and banished 2 demons in my past. But that alone did not bring me closer to Him.

Believe it or not but what did it was the love of my unborn son at the time. He whispered in my ear last July 2010 that I will have a son and that I need to pprotect him. Since that day, He has blessed me with His aura, talked to me and gave me visions of things to come. There is a progression of them which lead to these last few things I heard and saw.

Never base your life and therefore your soul on one experience. I like to say get it for yourself by asking Jesus to forgive you of your sins and read the Bible. He will talk to you in a way that will be familiar to you if you only listen.

God Bless

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You are incredibly naive obviously to get worked up from a post such as that. Obviously

No, I am just tired of the constant hypocrisy of "christians" who are ruder than many atheists or agnostics.

Like I said, I only posted at first in this thread because you were so rude in your "loving" christian way to the other member.

...And in your attempting to correct him you made a couple of mistakes on the very same point you said "get it right or don't get it at all. You're wrong".
I found that rude and amusing. I replied. You got defensive.

Sheol is underneath the earth

Yeah, a grave like I said in my first post. Not another dimension like you said.

Guys, God is truly about love. Love your family, your friends, strangers, etc like they are your brothers. But especially love Him, His son Jesus and the Holy Spirit. There are too many people fighting over words and such and especially Christians. As Jesus said, you will know a man by his works not his mouth.

Everyday I try to walk the walk and talk the talk. We are all sinners so we aren't perfect. But we just have to earnestly try. This message that I bring is to help get others in tuned to what will happen soon. Because, I am sure there will be a rational explanation as to why people will go crazy and kill others. look what the news says about born again Christians. We are brain damaged. It will make people arrest us that much easier I assume when it starts up.

God Bless

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

I too have dreams (don't we all) but while some who could have had the same dreams would be terrified because they seem like nightmares I am never in fear in my dreams. Kind of hard to explain other than knowing good and evil and knowing I am protected by the Lord and yet am witness to events/places (and partake/visit in them)

Like I said, many would wake up screaming in terror (yes they are that vivid) but I am never afraid.

On the opposite side of the dreamscape I have also had many dreams that after awakening had left me with the residuals of it and that residual feeling would last for days (and even restore that feeling whenever I think of that dream)

An example is when I dream of animals or birds and having that love connection between us.

I can't even remember the last time I had a nightmare.

As far as your dream, check the link in my siggy.

the clock is winding down

Many might even accuse me of being deluded but I do have something I trust in to discern truth from... it isn't a voice in my head, but a manifestation of either hot or cold (chills confirm truth) and even when I Pray for something I can tell to what degree that Prayer will be answered by the intensity of the chill.

While many are in tune, that silence in Heaven for the space of a about a half-hour is when no more Prayers will be answered and the book is closed is my guess.

People want to believe all kinds of things except God. Reincarnation is an example. There is no reincarnation otherwise the dead in Christ wouldn't be raised first. What hypnotic regression is doing is opening the person up - loosing their bond with their own spirit and inviting another entity in that could be either good or bad but more than likely bad since good spirits don't need to manifest in any they already are manifest. Christ sends the Holy Ghost to indwell within us when we accept Him.

That universal connect isn't like I am God as many new-agers buy into, but that I am open to the influence of God. On my own I am literally on my own and without that divine influence could be swayed by evil spirits who would first present themselves like a spirit guide or something.

Not that there aren't guardian angels, or even angels that cross our paths (Hebrews 13:2) but if you don't see the devil in your face (the contentious on forums for example) you are going the wrong way. The devil won't challenge you if you are already his.

Many are sitting waiting for proof like the arrival of the two witnesses and yet they could have been here for years already and witnessing in Jerusalem but not yet there physically as in their body not their essence.

www.aish.com...

they will eventually be there in the flesh and prophecy will be fulfilled.

And there are many who have already been condemned

blasphemychallenge.com...

and evil goads them into committing the unforgivable sin by challenging their bravery to do so.

So many foolish people in this world.

like unto the days of Noah

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your vision. I, like others, am pressed with the feeling in the spirit that the time is fast approaching. I seek and think of Our Lord continually. Love and peace to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join