It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you be in FEAR if an alien species came to EA*RTH to modify current EA*RTH inhabitants DNA?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

what you really mean is you have zero understanding of the etymology of english - so you make crap up because it sounds cool

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

what you really mean is you have zero understanding of the etymology of english - so you make crap up because it sounds cool

Is that what I mean. Thanks

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I'm curious about your thread. You talk about subliminal messaging throughout it, yet if you pay close attention to your thread you will see that you also do this. I am guessing you are trying to convey a message that is pertinent to your thread? You repeat many words that are in capital letters i.e. fear ea*rth, aware etc so if you write them all down and eliminate the words that repeat you are left with a line of words. If you insert full stops where your paragraphs break you have a semi coherent paragraph that reads...

Above ground your body was a form of ascension. All they would been original creator – human carriers or possible great apes modify their image. Modified killed aliens stronger but remained change occurred today gap link

So my questions are this...

1. Did you know that you did this or is it by pure chance?
2. If you did do it, why?

ETA: In fact if you go back and review ALL your responses to people, you can do this. So my question is WHY?
edit on 15/6/12 by jrmcleod because: Its all subliminal

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I see the skeptics have landed and that they've brought their bad attitudes with them.

good morning, ophiuchus.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

ETA: In fact if you go back and review ALL your responses to people, you can do this. So my question is WHY?

NO I didnt but close EYE
Why maybe OTHERS communicating thru me w/o me consciously knowing UNTIL NOW

edit on 6/15/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

Good day to you as well aaaiii

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by jrmcleod

NO I didnt but close EYE
Why maybe OTHERS communicating thru me w/o me consciously knowing UNTIL NOW

edit on 6/15/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

As in others couldn't see what you were posting until now?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
in skyline the aliens came to use us as food! Not to change our DNA!!!! Simple as.

as for prometheus everyone seems to have their own interpretation of it, but no one will ever know for sure what it implies other than Ridley scott and whoever financed the movie.

it could be a story of origin, it could be a warning who knows, why waste time posting on this?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by macker11
in skyline the aliens came to use us as food! Not to change our DNA!!!! Simple as.

Please explain. they took the old human bodies disconnected the brain&stem and then placed brain &stem within a new body. I didnt see them EAT humans?

Originally posted by macker11

as for prometheus everyone seems to have their own interpretation of it, but no one will ever know for sure what it implies other than Ridley scott and whoever financed the movie.

it could be a story of origin, it could be a warning who knows, why waste time posting on this?

In my OP I explain how the movie the day the EA*RTH stood still was influenced or guided by the CIA so it makes 1 think as otheres have are these movies preparing the general masss for something cosmic related via social programing within movies.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Just wondering how you were able to post your 1st 2 posts in this thread within the same minute.

Were you using 2 computers and had your posts pre-prepared and just hit enter consecutively per post?

BTW, great posts.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Multiple tabs.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Forgive my old brain for a moment.

I remember a movie, or a show from when I was younger...About an alien race that "seemed" to invade. But they were changing the dna of humans, to change out skin color and texture to protect us from the next stage of our sun ( star ).

If anyone remembers anything like this, A: I would like to know the name of it, so I could watch it again,

B: I would think it was cool. haha.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Thanks for your response & I hope you dont experience a 4th encounter that goes wrong or is unpleasent my friend.

NAMASTE*******

Thanks. I am aware of the elohim and nephelim. Problem is it is not always easy to tell who exactly is on what side as hybrids apparently have come to bear on behalf of the nephelim. No one wants to end up either at montauk, ny or dulce, nm.

The government has sided with the evil aliens in return for technology.

Well it is somewhat hard, but not altogether. The tree bears fruit, and what they call the false light, is not as hard to spot. Of course, I'm taking it out of the demon category and retelling that story in the ET capacity it needs to be placed. The opposite, to most people taking the ET and saying they're demons.

I've shared many of my experiences, and for awareness, but also, hoping someone else could shed some light on some of them. But, my own recognition of energy and memories and having the veil lift numerous times brought answers, so I knew there was a certain grouping going on, that tied into earth life and many people here, family groups really. And partly why we're here.

I knew I had this long journey from Lyra and that earth in a far previous cycle I would go way before Atlantis, to Lemuria and further and earth wasn't necessarily even positioned here, mars could have been the closer one, we could have been a moon of tiamat or Jupiter.

There are odd glacial mountains around me here in the Fraser Valley that are like ET markers, they have faces, one is slanted and huge, with pyramid type mountain peaks around, and that is on a faultline, like a leyline, energy grid area. Those are on mountain tops. I find them fascinating.

Its very interesting that we are missing so many ancient cycles, and times when this planet's occupants traveled the solar system.

Who were the family groupings here? I know some of them: pleiadian and annanuki, from Lyra system, human. But there are many splinter groups, for rule of law doesnt exist.

All came in to grow up, like birds kicked out of their nests, to learn and grow, and came in with love in their hearts, comprised of Light, telepathic and over time, so many had the dial grow dimmer on their love and equality, and cultures retograded too. Splinters formed off as frequency groups varied, but the higher level always loves everyone, the other groups got kind of controlling.

One of looking at it, another is timelines itself, that past versions of the same group may not have been as high a frequency.

In any case, many answers have come, and been given to me recently. And Im still sorting out how my own recognition coincided with the info matching.

There is one group of greys that are like draco's, and they work to keep everyone on low frequencies and entrapped here, in their lives, ie. family problems, employment, stress, arguments, and confusion, health problems, and the world, starvation wars, and great harm to many people, inequality. That is also done for karma. The number one way to raise this planets frequency is for everyone to ignore the leaders, who are microchipped and often times replaced by these greys, and get together with the third world and equalize themselves, because it is the right thing to do.

We have to sidestep their control system and create a better world anyway.

But most of all in our hearts, homes and famiiies and by awareness. And reclaim whole regions.

Most people who are waking up live in dangerous radiated, earthquake friendly, tornado friendsly, flood friendly places. Danger Danger places. Its because we're supposed hold awakening, warmth, sunshine, safety, equality, and the toxins being cleaned up and the bad guys giving up, turning themselves in and growing up.

The Ets often around here at least some of the pleiadians, are not as warm hearted as they should be. There are splinter groups. While not negative like this controlling group of greys, they are still doing what they want more.

Not just anyone has the ability to come in, with humans who are waking up more, and holding light, and God energy, and just do whatever work they wish to on our DNA.

Just saying.

edit on 15-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

It was a TV show. It may have been TZ or OL.

Their eyes were changed too, made shiny, and they could choose whether or not they wanted to evolve.

This happened because their sun was entering a new hotter, brighter stage.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You understand movies aren't real, right?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I wouldn't fear, what happens happens man. come up to the fifth dimension in universal consciousness a land of peace and love versus staying here in 3D.
edit on 15-6-2012 by jyze420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
We're in a duality school, and there are sides here. Earth and its inhabitants have been up and down, I believe this is a downgrade right now.

I personally just want all my memories back and to go home, or hopefully graduate to another level sometime soon,

In which case, you probably decided to be here yourself -- so there must be a reason.

And you probably picked this life to be yours.

Khar

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
That depends, within those movies there was not a lot of proof that people were the same, skyline sort of. But a thing bursting out of your chest does not imply you were changed only gestated in like a baby would...

This is also covered in the X-files "Fight the Future" the Aliens gestate inside human hosts. In no way did I see that the human was anything but a nutrient for another form of life! If that is the case NO THANKS!
I WILL NOT BE A INCUBATION DEVICE!
Now in the series Falling Skies humans are modified but more as drones who seem to lack individuality just like the BORG of Star Trek. Again NO THANKS!

Now if I remained me with upgrades or longevity then sure, but somehow I am not sure I would trust this process would allow me to stay me!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
"IF" It has long been my understanding that the very scenario you describe already has,and continues to happen.
However,to answer your question,assuming I am wrong[which is quite possible],if an alien species were to arrive on Earth with the intention of modifying our DNA,then my feeling about this would really depend on what the end game is.In other words,are they doing this for the betterment of humans as a species,or are their intentions something more sinister?
If it is the former,then i am ok with that.But if their intention is ,say for instance,to slowly replace our DNA with their own for purposes of taking over the planet,then that would bother me somewhat.Of course,this is assuming they let us know of their presence,and intentions.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Would you be in FEAR if an alien species came to EA*RTH to modify current EA*RTH inhabitants DNA and changed YOU, but left you AWARE of who you were and now ARE?

What I am saying is in movies like Prometheus or Skyline the ET came to EA*RTH and were here for an agenda to modify EA*RTH inhabitants ABOVE GROUND DNA not to KILL EA*RTH above ground inhabitants. So I was wondering how others felt about this. What part of a agenda like this makes or would make you uncomfortable. Is it this PROCESS meaning the switch from one body to another possibly being painful THAT WORRIES YOU or the possibility that you may not be AWARE of who you once were YOUR MEMORIES? In Skyline the main character male "Jarrod" eventually was captured and had his brain&stem removed and old body discarded and his brain&stem was then replaced into another BODY, WAS THAT A FORM OF ASCENSION

In Prometheus, you got an elder ET species that is said to of seeded EA*RTH humans and they want to get back to EA*RTH for some reason. Some may feel in the movie Prometheus they wanted to come back to EA*RTH to KILL ALL humans. I feel they were coming back to re modify the EA*RTH humans In Prometheus & Skyline. This remodify process may have been laid out in phases before the genetic program was started here on EA*RTH and may take years of visiting and making dna changes overtime. Phases like THEY came to EA*RTH and evaluated WHAT WOULD OF BEEN ORIGINAL CREATOR-HUMAN DNA CARRIERS OR POSSIBLE GREAT APES. And THEY then proceeded to MODIFY into THEIR IMAGE (for whatever reason be it for military or species indoctrination or something else). Following me here I know its deep.

So with movies like Prometheus & Skyline you get humans being MODIFIED for whatever reason but not KILLED even in ALIENS series humans encounter xenomorphs that change the human into something else 1 human per new alien. So I wondered how others felt. Would you FEAR them if they came to upgrade your DNA if you changed into another STRONGER body form BUT REMAINED AWARE OF WHAT CHANGE OCCURRED. Or would you be in FEAR due to not remembering what may have happened to you sorta like TODAY and the genetic GAP data missing LINK ect. Or would you even FEAR @ all the process if painful or not knowing you will become stronger and more advanced??

So just requesting some thoughts on this thanks in advance..

So what's up with ... EA*RTH ... ?

Is it some special coded message having an apostrophe between the A & R....

Inquiring minds need to know.......

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join