It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you be in FEAR if an alien species came to EA*RTH to modify current EA*RTH inhabitants DNA?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If a grey alien walked up and down my street .. i would kill it. In the face , with a slug shot. Then when his mother ship came and they landed to let off the medical team , i would kill them. After that , i am sure we all will die of a horrible plague.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I am mostly a lurked here but..I was very interested when I saw this thread. In about 1998, I wondered whether it would ever be possible for Humans to transfer a consciousness to another body. But it was just a passing thought. I have a failing body that will likely end up in a wheelchair, if I can't work out how to use my brain to heal myself. Anyway... I have had many dreams about being with other worldly beings. Most dreams have been wonderful, spiritual & insightful dreams. Then I saw Avatar. This movie captured me completely & I couldn't get to see it quick enough. It spoke to me spiritually, emotionally & mentally.

Short answer. I am not afraid. YES... I would step forward without fear. I believe I have been given very specific clues to allow me to make an educated & informed decision. I would follow where my dreams have been directing me., For so long. I would jump at the chance to leave this body, & / or this world for a better one in a heartbeat.

In my opinion, God is "Love" Not a being. Something within us ALL. We could be perfect, if we could live in perfect Love, but... as the posts indicate here, that is unlikely at least for the time being. Perhaps the change Aliens will make is to remind us of that, in order, that we be able to Heal ourselves, changing our own DNA, which may or may not be a painful experience for some... to truly let go of Negativity, hatred, anger & indifference, in order to achieve this.

Have a great Day.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I dunno, I don't think so

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Unity_99

I have all of Dolores Cannon's books..................pipe dreams.

Sorry to say, pipe dreams.

Wishful thinking.

There is more going on.

I believe and am entitled to my own opinion, if you want Ms. Cannon's books I can sell them to you half price - are a bunch of poppy cock.

More going on, sorry but after painstaking, long research, no, we are not going to be saved by intergalactic space brothers..................we are at war.

And the prize if we lose is our souls.

Believe me, I didn't want to come to this realization.

I wanted desperately to believe in Ms. Cannon's findings, but there is more going on - just watch the news, and our "entertainment". Look at the degeneration of the majority of the mindset of the populace.

There is a spiritual chess match going on and no, we are solely responsible for what we decide which side of the fence we align ourselves on.

Once we declare our allegance, help will possibly come.

But it won't be "space brothers".

This is a age old cosmic battle between the light and the dark.

Safe journey.

You know soemthing, its not pipe dreams. Because they stirred more memories, and I can see in many of the accounts, different family groupings and how they operate, and some of them were higher ups, but some were greys, but her main message is actually very accurate.

Also, already own some of her books. They're very good for jarring your memories if you mediate, go zenmind, seek within, or have any psi.

And the help we have is by going within, for we were meant to. But the cosmos is also watching and the cosmos IS HEAVEN. It is the Schools of heaven.

All Et is your brother, sister, cousin, kicked out of the nest like all birds are, to grow up in the schools and learn to fly, and there are many levels or frequencies of those on their way home and workers for Good in the Heavenly Schools as well.

I'm speaking up from real soul memories, real seekign within, with energy recognition. When the veil lifts or I encounter the energy signature of those like in her books, the chance of ending up in instant contact, and in that time frame as well, as there is no time, is very high, and indeed it happened. But i remember things about this universe, quite a bit now.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Enki/EA was the side of annanuki/Lyra that is more the equality, and Enlil is the pyramid side. On those planets, from whence earth's ancestors came for that is the human group in this sector that's DNA created all the splinter group and we are brothers and sisters and cousins. And like here upon earth those that were unequal and craved power and elitsim, and their scientiest let in negative AI type greys that are here to be opposition to our light and thus enhance growth, and they also get really negative for they become more than AI but vehicles of Legion and soul that went through the regressions. And they work hard to take over all systems, and tehy're running earth too.

But the branch of Lyra that opened portals mixed their DNA, probably under this draconian greys directions, somewhat, and created reptilian hybrid suits, less love, warriors, are Enilil's side.

This is all from Lyra, where I come from, or orignated in this time and space, but a story told all over the place with other names and players. And I'm also from Lyra, and from the Equality, but from future, and higher frequency. But there were other human races that became pleiadians. And names don't count on higher levels. Love and equality does, so which branch of the Equality I come from I don't know.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
In my abdcutions, and not all was of that kind, but there is a splinter group of pleaidians that abduct, are very cool, and create hybrids. And no positive race ever does that. While they are not the dark side, they have been halted in this beehive mentality of following orders no individual assessment or free will, that way, for a long time, and for hundreds of thousands of years have had their own progression stifled. I always spoke up whener I was more conscious, and this group did not have the ability or permissions to overpower my conscience, and told them what Love is and does and was told to cooperate but didn't.

Because that is my job and function, to encourage everyone to turn the dial up in their love. Not tough Love, for that is control and not Love. Love is ONLY tender and kind, patient, and giving, non controlling, non retalliatory, It Shares and Shares alike. Because home is where the heart needs to go, we all are invited home, I am inviting all home, and all the ETS too. My job is to remind them, that they need to turn the dial up on their Love and go home. Which is the Future, Higher frequency Eutopias and wonderful Equality. Those that were accessing me were on lesser levels of consciousness and soul spirit connection to their Divine Spark, which thinks deeply, goes within, is individual, is not afraid to speak up and refuses to follow bad orders or obey anything.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
Why the heck do you keep speling Earth like thee way you do?

Answer is above and mentioned in various places within the thread (its no special secret
)

Also since it was trash I don't think there was any secret indoctrination msgs in there.

When I first seen it I was like is this what BLUE BEAM IS FOR to upgrade humans of EA*RTH?

And for your question Hell no I wouldn't want anything tampering with my DNA or anything on my body unless I made the decision and it was my choice.

Vaccinated @ birth YES-WHY??????? its nothing new being done I am just placing a candle in the dark room.

Also Humans are the best. lol Yeah we might have our flaws but what doesn't and we have the MSM,movies,secret societies plans and agendas to blame for that. I think Humans will always be the best and If and alien/aliens ever came to get us we would unite and pwn the aliens..

Humans ARE part of a COSMIC family are they not just as = and how would you feel if they said they were the best?

If you think about it and if you believe the ancient alien theory or if you just believe aliens visit earth etc etc why don't you think they haven't conquered us yet? That's because they cant.

I think EA*RTH is under a form of control and some of it is located below your feet They ARE part of EA*RTH as well and other parts in the cosmos near Sirius or elsewhere.

Even in ancient India texts theres stories (which could be real) tell of us defeating them and the aliens retreating. But to make a long story short I don't think aliens have or ever will modify our dna with or with out us knowing it.. Team Human All day woot woot

I think your ability to have a 5th finger to use HAND tools & type in today is part of past genetic engeering. Also I amnot looking down upon Sapiens Sapiens ENERGY?

I'm not a pro with ats yet so excuse me for poor quoting skills.

Omg when you mentioned vaccinated at birth that freaked me out. I thought wow this individual is pointing out some really key factors..Hmm much to think about indeed and thinks for that candle light.

To the question how would I feel if they said they were the best..Well I guess I would be annoyed and tell them to prove it or I would tell them its just an opinion.

Yeah I think we were definitely intelligently designed theres no way evolution created man..small adaptions along the way sure but full evolution its imposible and has been debunked..

Also I appreciate you responding to my comment. I noticed lots of people on ats rarely ever answer people so I just want to say thank you.

and one more thing thats a sick avatar/profile pic whatever its called around here.
edit on 16-6-2012 by HumanitiesLastHope because: oops I added my comment in part of the quoted sorry about that I don't know how to fix it

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Evolution Is garbage and our dna hasn't been manipulated by an alien.. Watch this vid and it will shed light on evolution vs creation you will be shocked at what you learn.

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Oh wow are you like turning into a full fledged groupie of EA, I find groupies to be annoying a lot of the time.

But to answer your questions... Tomato - Tomatho, same difference. I think that you will not know what you have till you lose it. And so you will learn what you already knew.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Unity, don't you find it disturbing that these entities 'abducted' you? That should have sent up red flags... I've heard of countless excuses as to why 'abduction' is justiable and those are just as disturbing.
I find the message of these types of interactions problematic and just to name a few, for example, their idea of 'love' is over generic and lacking any real depth and is more about conformity to an 'idol of ideal' than anything real to Gnosis. These types of entities almost always seem to neglect that 'What Is' is more diverse and fluid than given credit, something easy to observe by any intelligent being, yet these types of entities seem to be caught up in polarties and neglecting a large portion of 'What Is', or they fail to mention it...Their messages almost always state the obvious rather than offer something new or true in guidence from one being to another, what they do offer seems more like candy for the kiddy (for reasons they do not make clear but which is more like seduction). Many of these types of interactions I've studied over the years seem more like an Art Form of Deception. I won't even get started on the 'channeled' materials credited to them.
When dealing with the diversity of beings, everything must be held to the fire and tried true and understood for what it is or you will be decieved and taken advantage of. If even the smallest thing is 'off' then one better find out why...I see that something is 'off' about most of these types of interactions...
edit on 17-6-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

Positives do not abduct and make hybrids. And the idea of someone forcing some DNA changes for the next batch of slaves/cookies DOES NOT APPEAL.

This planet is being freed. And humans have the DNA to upgrade and need to develop and do so.

There are others, however that do not abduct, although you can be pulled and things shown to you, such as that station by the sun, and the situation is completely different, including my family watching over, guarding when others were there monitoring and I locked into them and knew that I was safe, or long distance driving, at 110 km on a mountain pass, that I cannot stand to do, and was tense with worry, had the craft immediately show me they were there, and even had help with the driving, then after the trip. Have been pulled through the portal to a council meeting home.

The thing is, more and more, I am in recognition of the different groups, even the reptiles, Mar'duk's group a splinter off the annanuki, are still in a sense cousins and relatives. I am very saddened by their behavior and feel sorry for them.

They all concern me alot. The thing is, the different groupings, some with other DNA are still related.

My people are of the Equality, and that term keeps coming over and over again.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Unity, I just want to say before I type further, that I respect you and that my manner of typing isn't intended to tear into you (one of the reasons why I prefer to talk to someone face to face).

I'm not so sure I buy into the optimism that alot of people have...The planet looks like it is following the same ol' scheme, what really has changed? Life still cannibalizes life, people are still doing as they always have for ages (despite our new toys), the pendulum still swings, those who watch still watch and those who meddle still meddle. As before, some people are awake and some still sleep and all things moves still in accord to the Pattern of this world and those like it, that is, everything that has a beginning has an end as everything that has an end has a beginning... things will dissolve and reconstitute as they have done before until this world and those like it recycle no more.
Why should so much be placed on DNA, a pattern that belongs to this world's and those like it's pattern when it too is subject to these cycles when what is within which shines beyond these things matters most? It is not that DNA is irrelevent but rather, it is not the end all be all. These entities should be aware of this. Why should these entities meddle and dazzle when they ought to only offer guidence (if they are called to it) and rather than create dependency let us stand on our own feet, accept responsibility for our own actions and therefore shine as the sovereign beings that we are (yet do not fully realize)? True guidence offers tools which help a being stand on its own feet rather than keep it in confusion and dependent.
If these entities want to establish a connection with the human species, why do they do so in ways that are questionable and shady? Why do they show visions of things which seem to hold no real Gnosis yet which act like magic to those easily impressed? They seem to offer things which are pointless, for some say, ' They have opened up my abilities,' yet what has that served? Do they not infringe on what they ought not when a being should open themselves up in those regards? It is quicker and faster? Should not things blossom in accord to the right time in stages rather than be excellerated before their time?
I have a great deal of questions but I don't want my post to be too long.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Arles Morningside because: To correct the spelling of 'shaddy' to 'shady'.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join