It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you be in FEAR if an alien species came to EA*RTH to modify current EA*RTH inhabitants DNA?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Energy life forms, Succubus and Incubus alter your DNA when you are a child.

As they feed off of you in the night, they kickstart your brain into driving you to reproduce....you start creating hormones and your sole mission then is to reproduce so they have more batteries to suck from.

Sometimes due to Dioxins/disease effecting your DNA, the Succubus or Incubus will feed off of the WRONG sex. The Incubus for example is supposed to feed off of females. If a male child has a bad marker in their DNA that these energy life forms use to identify sex...the Incubus will think it is a female and feed off of the male child. Turning that male child into a gay man as the DNA was altered and the brain created the wrong hormone.

These energy life forms were written about long ago, and do exist. They altered species and created them to be their batteries. They can not be exposed to UV radiation from the sun and use us to go into the sun and collect energy for them. They feed off of us at night.

We already have aliens effecting human DNA.

Interesting.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by gortex

You can't evolve anything non civilized into advanced civilization without the assistance of advanced civilization being present...

No matter the arguement, you can't start out with a monkey and teach the monkey how to speak or think for itself without something teaching it.....

There is no arguement for evolution without something more advanced LETTING (that animal or whatever you want to call it) something else learn from it.....

There are tons more debates of people trying to "prove" evolution and all of those debates are 100% unsuccessful every single time....

So say what you will about evolution my friend, but the fact of the matter is......You are believing something someone else tells you, I find god for myself and have a great standing relationship with him....

I hope you can do the same one day!

Humans are not the only animals with language.
Animals are much more complex than most folks give them credit for being.
Human ego, self-adoration, and hubris, however, may be unmatched in the animal world.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsPeculiar
reply to post by bemorphy

...the Urantia Book. I read it in high school and it really opened my eyes to things that I never thought of before...

How do you know that the book was accurate and not a work of fiction? How were you able to authenticate it? Blind faith?

I'll never claim absolute knowledge of anything being "true" or "not true", but I read that book after the neighboring business owner to the shop I used to manage came in all excited about it. This is a guy who will go full-bore into any conspiracy or occult knowledge he comes across. Basically, he believes everything he cones across is absolutely true.

I'm not saying because of him the book isn't true, but he handed the book over, and I read through it. Inconsistencies galore, things that were presented as absolute truths later shown to be completely wrong by solid science, and generally reading like a work of fiction (though probably fully believed by a delusional writer. My opinion on it, but reading the book and researching the "group" some left me thoroughly dismissing it.some interesting concepts, to be sure, but I mark it up as deep, deep fiction.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
...Get modified and essentially turned into a smarter and more advanced being? I definitely wouldn't fear that.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have all of Dolores Cannon's books..................pipe dreams.

Sorry to say, pipe dreams.

Wishful thinking.

There is more going on.

I believe and am entitled to my own opinion, if you want Ms. Cannon's books I can sell them to you half price - are a bunch of poppy cock.

More going on, sorry but after painstaking, long research, no, we are not going to be saved by intergalactic space brothers..................we are at war.

And the prize if we lose is our souls.

Believe me, I didn't want to come to this realization.

I wanted desperately to believe in Ms. Cannon's findings, but there is more going on - just watch the news, and our "entertainment". Look at the degeneration of the majority of the mindset of the populace.

There is a spiritual chess match going on and no, we are solely responsible for what we decide which side of the fence we align ourselves on.

Once we declare our allegance, help will possibly come.

But it won't be "space brothers".

This is a age old cosmic battle between the light and the dark.

Safe journey.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan
And further more how did life began. Even if you trust by faith that all of what i have asked can on day be solved how the hell did life begin??

There are answers to that question [non-religious ones] if you care to look...
None of them can really rule out a higher intelligence ordering the universe, but...
prokaryotic vs eukaryotic cells might be a good first step to put into a search engine...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Well intentioned spam?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Wiggly

Pardon.............please explain.

A simple "well intentioned spam" doesn't quite add to the conversation in my opinon.

It's a attack and trolling.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
WTF???

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wiggly

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link