It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It was only a dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I was cognizant of the fact that I was in India. I have no idea why I was there, but I was. I was strolling through a market with my little boy. I knew that my wife was back at wherever we were staying. I looked up to the horizon and then looked away. Then I thought about what I had seen. It did not make sense. I looked again. This time staring into the distance I was not certain what I was seeing. I thought maybe it was a storm. But then it was clear. It was a giant wave. I felt no fear. I surveyed the area. It was immediately apparent that there was no refuge. The landscape was predominately flat and no tall buildings. Considering that the height of the was beyond anything that a seismic event can produce it was perhaps the product of an impact. There was no use running and I knew it. My mind turned to the futile. I thought about how I would ever find my family after the wave. No fear. Then I awoke.
The feeling that I had is that if there is any meaning it is that something is coming that I will have no control over. If we get through it, then it will be a sheer miracle. There will be no escape. We have to go through it. This may only apply to me. It may have no implication at all. Just a dream.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Are you going to India anytime soon?

If I was forced to guess, I would say your dream was about being overwhelmed by something or someone. A lot of times our brains try to figure out certain things while we sleep and file them away. I have had dreams like that and they are so vivid that I wake up and have to sit there and make sure it wasn't real. It is a weird and sometimes scary thing!

I certainly hope that is all it is, and I might think twice about going to India if the opportunity arose.
edit on 6/14/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Something incredibly big is on our horizon, just out of view, and the variables are so many. I believe the "no Fear" was your message my friend!

There should be no sorrow or fear over the loss of our world, we were never meant to live beyond our own sight! (physically that is)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I knew there was no use and no hope. I was thinking about what it would feel like to die. I have read that waves like that scorch and scour the surface down to the bedrock. People would be ground to dust or maybe mush. It would be over in an instant.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Good news is no plans for India. Bad news is that I live on the beach.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your dream. I had a similar dream that I saw last night, somewhat. I was with a group of people that were unfamiliar to me, we were in a high elevated type of a location with no trees or grass, maybe snow as far as I remember. It was a plain field, and we were all hanging out and all of a sudden we hear this BOOM. So we turn around and notice a huge mountain erupt in flames and ash. This mountain was as big as Mount Everest that was covered with snow. So as we are witnessing this I tell everyone to run down this high elevated place that we are in. As we are running down and everything is in chaos I turn around for a second and I see this wave of ash that is chasing us like in the movie "The Day after Tomorrow" in the avalanche scene where the snow wipes the people off. So you can imagine how horrified I am, as I'm running for my life and seeing the ash chase me down the thought of "Is this how I'm going to die?" crosses my mind. I see people all around me in terror and running for their lives and I wake up. It was a very vivid dream, my ears are ringing as I'm typing this. Anyways, thought Id share my dream for ones that are interested. Peace.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

The ear ringing started last year. It is not a good sing. Those who do not have this think it is tinnitus. It is not. This ringing has an external cause. Any ideas?
edit on 14-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I know for sure that i don't have tinnitus or anything ear related. I noticed that it can happen randomly, and usually when I'm working on my higher chakras. Surprisingly enough, I came across some information while back that said when the higher chakras are starting to activate/open you will experience the ear ringing. I don't know if my ear ringing is the same as everyone else's , but it's high pitched and it both ears. Also to add, I haven't done any energy work lately, and today in the morning I worked a little on my third eye and after 30 minutes later it started ringing, this always happens. It got stronger as I was typing my dream to you, coincidence? I don't think so, well at least for me. I have noticed the same pattern that is related to my ears ringing and it definitely not tinnitus.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

I pick up the ringing when a strong storm is forming. I have a good track record for picking up newly forming lows as far as 2000 miles away. I can usually nail them before any of the websites post the low. Like I said, this has only been happening for about a year. The energy changed right about the time of the Jared Loughner incident. There was a large hurricane-like system over the central us shortly after that. It broke many records. I was in the US at that time and experienced the ringing for the first time. My gut feeling is that something has been breached. I feel that technology is being used that is not fully understood. You know, Tesla based tech. Someone opened Pandora's box last year.

I am thinking that the ringing is related to other-dimensional beings ie fallen angels. It is my oppinion that the kingdom of satan is real and his deception is real. This turns a lot of people off I know. Just have to say though.

top topics

join