It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hate Your Country, So I Hate You

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

We are connected and the UK is and always will be our closest allies.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDmOKI
reply to post by Citybig

No we wont
What you fail to see is there is a rumbling internal discontent in my country.

The UK will cease to exist in 2014 when the Scottish vote for independence, then we English will split, causing 3 brand new nations to exist, and all will have right wing nationalist governments with a few bones to pick with you.

Not much longer now!
edit on 14-6-2012 by Citybig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Why would I even consider apartheid? What South Africa does with its internal politics long after they achieved independence from the empire is my nations problem how exactly?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

I'm sry I just can't stop responding to your trollish posts. Ur stating that in 2014 Scotland Wales and England will split and than rally together under an anti American agenda. I'm guess ur gonna be the main general of this new army storming the beaches of Florida? Is Australia gonna attack California?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Citybig

reply to post by Citybig

No we wont
What you fail to see is there is a rumbling internal discontent in my country.

The UK will cease to exist in 2014 when the Scottish vote for independence, then we English will split, causing 3 brand new nations to exist, and all will have right wing nationalist governments with a few bones to pick with you.

Not much longer now!
edit on 14-6-2012 by Citybig because: (no reason given)

You're a corker! My mother (who's British) would be amused to hear this.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Citybig

Why would I even consider apartheid? What South Africa does with its internal politics long after they achieved independence from the empire is my nations problem how exactly?

yet for some reason you have hate for America when its done the same thing.......

A bit hypocritical, and more proof its just American hate and prejudice and nothing else.........

Funny thing about that, it doesnt allow people to see things clearly........

Everything you say and do is marred by your own prejudice..........

Sad really

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Citybig

I'm sry I just can't stop responding to your trollish posts. Ur stating that in 2014 Scotland Wales and England will split and than rally together under an anti American agenda. I'm guess ur gonna be the main general of this new army storming the beaches of Florida? Is Australia gonna attack California?

It will be called "The Army of Lost Souls........."

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Well ManBehindTheMask, school is probably out over there
, how better to kick of summertime than a lil' America bashing. I just chalk it up to:

1. This is a very bored kid
2. This is a very bored kid who hasn't taken World History yet
3. This is just a hateful individual

Whatever the case may be hypocrisy would not exist without such people, besides, We Need The Haters!

As, I stated earlier, I have had great experiences in other countries and hate not the people. I may however, strongly disagree with the government of that land. As with anything, it takes time to understand how other governments around the world work and this is something I do not believe many are willing to do.

edit on 6/14/12 by hathorschild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
in a democracy shouldnt the people as a whole share the blame with their government?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by smyleegrl
The average person is NOTHING like our government.

I never said you's were

Here’s my list of my favorite things about different countries.

England: Loved my time in your country! Really enjoyed the accents (even when I couldn’t understand what was said). The lake district was beautiful and the people were wonderfully friendly. I would love to visit again.

France: Just made a short stop in a couple of smaller cities. The people were very welcoming.

Germany: The Bavarian area is simply gorgeous. And I will forever be grateful to the kind shop owner who helped a hopelessly lost American.

Greece: Beautiful area, beautiful people. The owner of the hotel I stayed in was incredibly nice. He described spear fishing in such a way that I wanted to try it myself….that didn’t happen, but I will always remember his enthusiasm.

WHAT, NO AUSTRALIA. I'M GOING TO FLIP OUT NOW!!!

Sorry daskapital! I've never been to Australia, but its on my bucket list.

So, the great things about Australia...

You have kangarois and koalas. That's awesome. Cool accents and phrases. Ned Kelly and the Crocodile Hunter, Nicole Kidman Hugh Jackman. You've got the beautiful Great Barrier Reef.

On the down side, seems you guys have really nasty creatures, like the Funnel web. Ugh

Just kidding

edit on 14-6-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

Not in all cases. The problem with democracy is apathy.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Don't forget about that darn Tasmanian Devil

Tasmanian Devil

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

I started a thread recently that went out of control, and quite possibly a part of the reason Smylegrl started this thread. For the problems that thread caused, I am sorry to British people all around and on ATS and I tried to make it better but it was impossible to do; however.....

I have honestly been reading your posts in all thread that contain the word "America" and to be quite honest, I don't like you. I probably wouldn't like you if I was standing right in front of you either, we would probably end up exchanging more than words and my foot would be upon your chest.

Yea, my thread wasn't nice, but I spoke for myself and not on the behalf of all Americans.. I wrote it and took full credit for it, but you.. you take all of your pathetic hate and include every single red coat on this site and in your country. You must be a real awesome person to be around
You sound very depressing, hateful, and spiteful. You are the type of person that spreads stereotypes and sells it to others who haven't been here, or met us personally.

Truthfully now, have you ever even been to the U.S.? I hear a lot about how Americans aren't cultured but have you acquainted yourself to our culture to even know if we truly don't have any or do? No.. you just read your anti-American website and BBC, and make snap judgments because Bush was elected twice.. well I didn't vote for him. There is someone in history who had the same problem with a nation "just because" do you know who that was? Hitler.. you are no better.

edit on 14-6-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

So your going to split your country, which will inevitably done through war. If this split succeeds you are now weakened. Then you are going to attack America? I believe that the poster that named your army "The Army of Lost Souls" was completely accurate. We are here waiting come on back for round 2 my friend.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Sorry but I disagree. The Americans I interact with are not the evil government....just terrible people. Seems Americans are too caught up in their own pride to really see just how terrible they are.

I really haven't met many(any) who are aren't awful people. So it is hard not to dislike your country as a whole.

I have found that people who judge a group (all Americans) based on the actions of a few (Americans you interact with) are the just as awful. So it is really hard not to dislike you but I don't hold your entire country's population responsible for you being an awful person.

I tend to base my opinion of people on their actions and their's alone, it helps me from making completely asinine comments like the one you just spouted.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JDmOKI

I'm guess ur gonna be the main general of this new army storming the beaches of Florida?

I guess they're going to invade Disney World

edit on 14-6-2012 by CynicalWabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit
reply to post by JDmOKI

I'm guess ur gonna be the main general of this new army storming the beaches of Florida?

I guess they're going to invade Disney World

edit on 14-6-2012 by CynicalWabbit because: (no reason given)

That just became an "ATS Classic"

edit on 6/14/12 by hathorschild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Actually, here is a thread right here on ATS www.abovetopsecret.com... about how 83 percent of AMERICANS approve of the drones being used. You know, to KILL PEOPLE that they don't even know.

So the government DOES represent the people. At least 83 percent of them. ANd quite well, in fact.

SO, there ya go. Don't wonder why we are hated worldwide. I'm an expat, I see it in action every day.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 0010110011101

I prefer to drown them long enough until they figure out that they're actually a fish, not a horse.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

i really like your thread, it makes a refreshing change,

i'm from England and have never been to America but i met an American couple and Canadian couple on my honeymoon in Jamaica and they couldn't have been friendlier, i'm pretty shy so for them it must have been like trying to get blood out of a stone talking to me, but they still made the effort and made me feel at ease,

there's beauty and love in every part of the World

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join