It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aborted Fetuses in your Food Drinks and Medications !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
A Mindcrime Presentation, in Conjunction with Researchers World Wide. "Billion Dollar Babies"
a Documentary on the Exploitation of the Human Race in the Field of Abortion, Placenta & Fetus Trading,
The Buying and Selling of Human DNA and Flesh..

The voice is a bit annoying but worth checking out if you can bare it - Truely a disturbing situation going on here

Human Bodies & Parts are the Next Commodity?
Billion Dollar Babies a Documentary on the Exploitation of the Human Race in the Field of Abortion, Placenta & Fetus Trading, The Buying and Selling of Human DNA and Flesh...
There is so much abortion in China people are eating them for food because they believe it makes them look young! there are even more foods and drinks and vaccines and meds. with the fetus cells in them...patents on this are online at Senomyx the companies are Hersey's , Nestle, Kraft, Campbell's chicken soup and Solean foods...Pepsi, Coca-Cola and their orange juices--Starbucks , good thing I don't touch this # with a 10 foot pole....No sane person would even consider using aborted fetuses.
These corporations are not just insane, they are pure evil. Pepsi, Nestle, and many others use aborted fetuses for flavor enhancement. this makes me so sick and angry that I almost lost it when I found this out...this goes beyond evil...and they sale the fetuses for $2000 to $4000 each...absolutely inhuman.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Um, not quite. Snopes actually: Is Pepsi using fetal tissue in drinks?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
Um, not quite. Snopes actually: Is Pepsi using fetal tissue in drinks?

Ever since I found out that Snopes is bankrolled by Soros I stopped believing it was a credible source of truth and is just another MSM dis-information machine.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
But I like pepsi more the Coke...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by luccadeo

It's not a matter of believing them, it's a matter of: they give you the name of the company and what they are doing. In Europe. Where they already get protests over what they are actually doing. In this case, Snopes is right. We're not eating fetus. Fetus is grown into taste-buds and they taste a drink for optimal sweetness. Believe me, that's disturbing enough.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Baby pills in China made from fetus' and candy made from human DNA as a flavor enhancer is true.

Jelly babies from human DNA

Dead baby pills

Don't forget about the "Turd Burger"

Turd Burger

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Yes everything revolves around money....................if something, anything will generate money it is exploited and used.

I've often wondered with the thousands of fetuses what becomes of them???

Surely someone has thought of how to make human "trash" profitable. Your human baby deemed as trash.

Any of you young girls giving your babies up for free, ie: paying a doctor money to rid you of your "problem" are so stupid as to not see your own flesh and blood being used for the elite's purposes.................stupid cows.

Stupid stupid cows. You deserve your flesh and blood not allowed to live.

Giving your own babies up to rid yourself of "problems". That is what "they' want you to think.

Anyone that would willfully allow someone to kill their own flesh and blood realative is beyond redemption in my eyes.....................anyone that carries within them part of my DNA lives and I would fight to the death for them.

But so many of you have no honor, no intelllict left, no humanity left.

So be it.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It does come across as one of those stories too disturbing to take seriously. Unfortunately there are just too many disturbing stories around that do need to be taken seriously.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
OP, are you just flat out lying, or are you just too ignorant to understand the facts?

They are not flavoring products with parts from aborted babies. This is 100% absolutely FALSE.

What they ARE doing is using human parts to use during the TESTING phase of developing new products. Meaning, the product that you are eating doesn't contain human parts, the product you are eating was tested on isolated human parts prior to being used.

So, as I stated before, dead babies are not being used for flavoring. This is an absolute lie, and unless you change your title I will be reporting you to the mods, because your title is a HOAX. I do believe there is something about people posting hoaxes getting banned or something along those lines too....

Normally I wouldn't resort to reporting sensationalized stuff like this, but this isn't just sensationalized, this is a FLAT OUT HOAX/LIE.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

The "In China" part has not been discussed yet in this thread, with "evidence against it" of any sort.

But that's not true across the whole of the ATS archives:
ATS thread with another Snopes Denial. And other news sources confirmed?

Another thread on the same matter.

And so many more: Here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

And out of all of them only on the first 4 pages of search, only THIS ONE sounds plausible, to me.

top topics

join