It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking 'New Ager' help to better understand full meanings of some buzzwords

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

You mean like this one?

The problem is you're using very general terms. I'm not entirely sure what you're after. In conspiracy circles, there are generally two big groups that are talked about:

The Illuminati and the Free Masons.

There's also groups such as the Rosicrucians.

The Illuminati is made up of several different groups, but the original was the Bavarian Illuminati founded in 1776 to oppose religious control and to promote reason and logic. However, conspiracy theorist say it is this group that is indeed behind the power of the throne of the corporations.

the problem is nobody truly knows anything about these two societies, all there is are nothing but rumors and innuendos without and real evidence.

Each of them have different means and agendas.

So the questions you ask need to be more specific in regards to specific secret societies.

The other super huge problem with these secret sacred societies is they dabble in occult practices that the Christians seek to suppress. So you're going to have to wade through a lot of crap to get what you're searching for.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I am interested to find out what the New Age considered to be 'Universal Laws' and as many examples of them so I can understand the logic.

Have you not been following your own topic?

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

edit on 16-6-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Actually it's more like:

Do what thou wilt at no harm to others shall be the whole of the law. AUM HA!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I highly doubt New Agers follow the Hebrew Shema. Lol. (Deuteronomy 9:6)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I have researched all those secret societies you have mentioned quite extensively, they are all Jesuit (and therefore Vatican) controlled. I am asking these questions about the 'sacred secret societies' because it is my contention that these words are used to describe such groups as the illuminati, Knights of Malta, Knights of Columbus, and similar western derived groups. They merely (in the channeled messages) keep things very vague by only calling them 'sacred secret societies' so we're never able to pin down exactly who they are and therefore can never cry BULL$#!& if the messages are false.

The groups I know very little about are the ones Ben Fulford sometimes names and they are all Asian derived, that being, the 'Blue and Red' and 'White Dragon society'. The question is still out there if those Asian groups actually exist. I am highly skeptical of Ben Fulford's ability to get hundreds or nations signed up to a legitimate alternate financial system that he has been talking about for many months because (despite it being true that most of Jesuit control comes from G20 countries) the hands of the Jesuits are in so many lands and across some many governments that such an agreement I would see being highly unlikely.

edit on 16-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I am serious about my question on these universal laws. It appears I have already discredited one that is trumpeted around of there needing as a requirement for function a universal balance of impersonal opposing forces.

Are you sure you want to go down the route of saying the New Age follow the summary statement of from Jesus implying they keep the Divine Law?

Commandments 1 thru 4 (loving the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and mind) and commandments 5 thru 10 (Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself).

The New Age do not keep the 1st (have no other Gods before me, referencing the God of the Bible) or 4th commandments (keep the Sabbath-day Holy in remembrance of the creator) natively and it is debatable if they keep the 2nd and 3rd commandments as well.

Are you sure you are not mistaken here and you really meant to say the popularized 'golden rule' of 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you' (which is a summary statement of commandments 5 thru 10 only)?

Surely there must be some other kinds of rules involved in how to get 'ascension' ready or on other aspects???
edit on 16-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Akragon

I highly doubt New Agers follow the Hebrew Shema. Lol. (Deuteronomy 9:6)

Correct...

6 Understand therefore, that the Lord thy God giveth thee not this good land to possess it for thy righteousness; for thou art a stiffnecked people.

I said many of these beliefs stem from the gospels... NOT the entire bible... ( a few pages back)

I also said "new agers" beliefs also come from a mix of other religions as well... one of them is Gnosticism...

So tell me... WHY would they follow that passage... or even read it for that matter?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I am serious about my question on these universal laws. It appears I have already discredited one that is trumpeted around of there needing as a requirement for function a universal balance of impersonal opposing forces.

Are you sure you want to go down the route of saying the New Age follow the summary statement of from Jesus implying they keep the Divine Law?

Yup...

But remember... like christianity, there is litterally thousands of different sects of "new agers" as you call them...

The New Age do not keep the 1st (have no other Gods before me, referencing the God of the Bible)

I disagree...

but again it depends on which "sect" we're talking about... And which God... There is a vast difference between the "God" of the OT... and the one Jesus spoke of...

or 4th commandments (keep the Sabbath-day Holy in remembrance of the creator) natively and it is debatable if they keep the 2nd and 3rd commandments as well.

What day isn't the day of the lord if he created all?

Are you sure you are not mistaken here and you really meant to say the popularized 'golden rule' of 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you' (which is a summary statement of commandments 5 thru 10 only)?

Surely there must be some other kinds of rules involved in how to get 'ascension' ready or on other aspects???

Rules?

Ascension happens to all eventually... it just depends on which path you choose... The fastest path is service to others... And through meditation which is reverence of God... but in most cases "ascension" takes many lifetimes...

The Golden rule is absolutely necessary as well... so as not to bring any additional "Karmic debt" towards ones self...

In some sects they follow what Crowley said... which another poster pointed out... "Though shall do what thy will... That is the whole of the law"... which is true... but an incomplete thought.

For if you do what you will, you are subject to the desires of the world... Though you are of course free to do your own will... whatever that might be.

Unfortunatly that is a very bumpy path...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Here's a document that addresses most of your questions and lists many of the "buzzwords".

"The New Age Movement is Designed to Destroy True Biblical Christianity"

www.scribd.com...
edit on 14-6-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

Thanks for that link , it was a good read and the testimony at the end of how they came to realize Satan was behind the whole movement was very interesting. I have spoken to a few people on this site who astral project and spoke of nice beings wanting to share heir body . I advised them to never do this again and if they really wanted to see who they dealt with then to call on the name of Jesus and watch them run and turn to their true nature of the demons they are.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

TextI disagree... but again it depends on which "sect" we're talking about... And which God... There is a vast difference between the "God" of the OT... and the one Jesus spoke of...
reply to post by Akragon

If you believe this then your reading and comprehension skills are childlike or you never read the bible and have repeated what you heard or just out and out prevaricated.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

Attacking me proves nothing but your ignorance...

But judge me how you will...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

i can't help it if Christians amuse me...

besides, i've already said my piece on this thread.

New age is a Christian label... nothing more. Many of these beliefs are far older then Christianity... the only reason people don't understand them is because of their bias towards the bible.

Step out of the book, and you'll find "new age" beliefs come from the sources i've already listed.

So they're not even "new"

How sad is it when the label doesn't even fit the belief...

It may be old concepts from a hodge podge of religions but the fact it has been thrown into a pot stirred around and then they grab the parts of these religions that makes ones ears tingle best , this is what makes it a new religion .

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I call as I see them , and I stand by what I have written . People want to be coddled when they purposely mislead and defame others to make their point . You know quite well that Jesus called himself God and to say their is a difference between the two is absurd .
edit on 16-6-2012 by Azadok2day because: Add text

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

You know quite well that Jesus called himself God .

That is a lie...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Full Text

That is a lie...

TextPhilip said to Jesus, "Lord, show us the Father. That is all we need." Jesus answered, "Philip, I have been with you for a long time. So you should know me. The person that has seen me has seen the Father too. So why do you say, 'Show us the Father'? Do you truly believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The things I have told you don't come from me. The Father lives in me, and he is doing his own work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me. Or believe because of the miracles I have done." (ERV) Full Text

I can get more quotes if you like and I will never ever lie when it comes to the bible or anything else for that matter . If I am mistaken I would be the first to admit it with ample evidence and then apologize .
edit on 16-6-2012 by Azadok2day because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

No thank you... I don't want to have this discussion in every single religious thread...

Search the forums for the topic and take the issue there...

Theres hundreds of places to argue your points, all of which i've heard and explained a million times...

Lets not derail yet another thread with this nonsence...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Your right and I apologize to the OP

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

That is a lie...

John 10:31-33

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. 32 Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?”

33 The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.

In those days there was a ban on saying the name of God, not only did Yeshua claim it but he spoke the sacred name flawlessly and that too was blasphemy.

It is true and he not only made this claim but he did it many times throughout his ministry, it's all in the symbolism in the OT and OT scriptures that he would be God. He fulfilled the symbolism in the OT scriptures flawlessly.

You can address this in my "Jesus is Yahweh" thread in my signature if you want to take it there.

edit on 16-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Keep reading the rest of that passage!! Don't just stop there...

Read carefully.... and by the way i've arleady said my piece in your thread... i tire of this arguement quickly

Because It never ends...

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Keep reading the rest of that passage!! Don't just stop there...

Read carefully.... and by the way i've arleady said my piece in your thread... i tire of this arguement quickly

Because It never ends...

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

You just made my case for me:

The Father and Son are in eachother, that makes Yeshua God.

John 14:8-9

8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”

9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

John 16:12-15

12 “I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. 15 All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

Gee, all that belongs to teh Father belongs to the Son. That includes, worship and praise, the Mercy Seat, the White Throne, all of Heaven and Earth and all Creation.

Here's a nice one, lets kick it old school with the book of Daniel:

Daniel 7:9

9 “I watched till thrones were put in place,
And the Ancient of Days was seated;
His garment was white as snow,
And the hair of His head was like pure wool.
His throne was a fiery flame,
Its wheels a burning fire;

Fascinating, the Ancient of Days has white hair pure as wool and white garments. Now lets see who shows up in Revelation looking like the Ancient of Days.

Revelation 1: 14-17

14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; 15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters; 16 He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength. 17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last.18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore.

Ah yes and when Yeshua was crucified they wrote: "Yeshua of Nazareth, King of the Jews" and the jews wanted the sign torn down, not because of the claim he was their King, but because in Aramaic it had the Tetragrammaton YHVH imbedded in it. Irony? Hows this look for ya?

Yeshua
Ha Nasaret
Ve Melek
Ha Yehudim

Now you see why the jews were so upset at this sign? Even the damned sign said he was YHVH. Talk about irony.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join