It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Because we are British, British born and bred!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Originally posted by Citybig

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by LUXUS

We spent hundreds of years using other peoples countries. What goes round comes round

So? We should never apologise for our history. We did what was right at the time, too bad if some had to suffer.

Typical British response.... You folks may have chosen to forget the millions who died as a direct result of the Empire's actions but some of us will never forget.

...as I said before; karma's a bitch so get used to it.

Hey "Blarneystoner" last time I was in Ireland I heard the Irish complaining about all the “fecking” immigrants destroying the place

Jump to conclusions much?

See above....

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
reply to post by TheUnusualSuspect

Oh I hear ya... I'm just having some fun with that sick little puppy... poor bastard that he is.

BTW - I'm in Texas... born and raised.

The name Blarneystoner is urban slang in the US.

This thread is highly informative though.... Irish hate the Brits, Brits hate the Scotts, the Welsh are conspicuously quiet and everyone hates the S. African Dutch!! lol....

Carry on....
edit on 14-6-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

Right lol, gotchya. I thought you were just Irish cos he called you a "mick" lol.

Just one minor correction(this threads crazy...crazy lolz as well) for you...scots and welsh are Brits. You mean English when you refer to "Brits".

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
"everyone hates the S. African Dutch!!"

I don't know your thoughts on the matter boys....but I'll be damned if I let this lot have diplomatic immunity....

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The Romans named our country Britannia (hence Britain) after a people they called the Pretani (probably meaning painted people). By the time the Romans left, this name had become adopted by most Britons.

In modern British (Welsh) this is Prydain

However, previously, the country was known as Alba, Albu or Albion. The Romans thought this referred to the white cliffs of Dover since it sounded like their word for white, but it probably meant the Land or World.

After the Irish invaded what is now Argyll, and in time expanded their kingdom, they named it their kingdom of Alba - it was their kingdom in the land they had always known of a Alba. Hence why the Scots still (mistakenly) use Alba to refer to Scotland (although the Irish subjugated the other English, Welsh and Pictish speaking peoples of Scotland to form a new united Kingdom, the lingua franca became English, outside of the Highlands where gaelic prevailed and Alba came to refer specifically to the Highlands - it has never meant Scotland)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Not according to my clan... hahaha.... but who really gives a damn... right? I have a mixed heritaage from accross the pond... Irish, Scott, Britt, etc.... and if he wants to call me a Mick then that's fine but most here call me "F*cking Mick" let's just be clear about that.

I live in Houston and since the Korean war this city has seen a tremendous amount of immigrants from all over the world. I've never seen it as being a problem and most folks here don't see it that way eaither.

In my office we have employees from everywhere..... on Wed. my friend from India and I go to the local Indian food place and stuff our faces.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by LUXUS

You don't seem to have a British God in your avatar.

True...he is Aryan

Shouldn't this be in the rant section, I'm British and your comments by no means represent me. If you want to have a moan, go ahead, fill your boots, but you don't speak for everyone here.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by LUXUS

There is a big difference between a native and therefore white English person claiming benefits in their own land and someone coming from the opposite side of the globe announcing…I’m here now where are my benefits!

I know you won’t like this comparison but this is one of Nick Griffins favourite lines.

What counts then as a “native”, does It count if I am say a fourth or fifth generation “British Pakistani”. For many people in the UK if you actually go far enough back in their family tree you find that they have Scandinavian heritage, are these people also not natives.

If we look at benefits for instance, are you saying that an individual who is white and English (I don’t know why you feel a need to specify colour) is more entitled to benefits than somebody who is black and English? Are you saying that somebody who is white and English and never worked a day in his life is more entitled to unemployment benefits that somebody who is originally form Pakistan and has worked for 10 years in Brittan and recently became unemployed.

I hate to brake it to you but the native people of Englang, Ireland,Scotland and whales are white people, therefore a native is white…that’s my view btw, I know others don’t think that but I don’t care.

You know there is a phrase that goes “ if you were born in a stable it don’t make you a horse” Pitty people would not understand the truth in that.
If I was born in India I would never call myself “an Indian” how could I, how crazy is that!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Maybe try and think about what you just said and then think about the Indians, Native South Africans, Native Australians and the many other countries that were conquered by the British. Local lives were destroyed, torn apart, some thrown into slavery, their cultural identities stolen and so on. Obviously you were not alive when these things happened like I was not alive when the Americans (technically British immigrants) stole the land from Native Americans, however we have to deal with the consequences of our ancestors actions, like our children and so on will have to deal with ours.

Plus when you think about "British" culture even "American" culture it is important to think about where it originated, more than likely it was adapted from another culture. For example, tea= Asian/Chinese/Indian etc, Spices= Not British, but Middle Eastern/Asian/African. So before saying that multiculturalism needs to be kept in check think about all the things that it has given you.

Peace

Leelo

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Multiculturalism is part of a jewish agenda. Since jews are not capable of building stable countries themselves they need to act as parasites on stable host countries. The earliest documentation of this (that I know of)is from the bible where they were thrown out of Egypt. This was way before the evil Christians started 'conspire' against the poor unlucky jews and blamed them for killing Jesus.

The problem with this setup though, is that they always need to live as minorities in the countries they plunder. So how to go about this the hooknoses thought while licking their wounds after WWII? 'Well, how about mixing the host people up with people from completely different societies and religions and dissolve the whole social fabric. Now we are all minorities and in this chaos the jew thrives the most. Because they are the most hardcore racists in the world: to be a true jew you must have a jewish mother, whereas the English or US goy is saluted by the same bastards for being 'cosmopolitical and open minded' when they mix races. The jews stick to their own, while promoting everybody else to mix as much as possible. Not even homogeneous pigmentation is allowed by NWO!!!!

Welcome to the US and Europe 2012!!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

So someone who isn't white and is born in the UK cannot call themselves British?

I hate to break it to you but you're a homo sapien who belongs to the lineage of the Great African Apes. We all come from Africa. Just because you have less pigmentation and belong to a certain haplogroup doesn't mean you lay claim to a land. Get over yourself.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiwozejy214
Multiculturalism is part of a jewish agenda. Since jews are not capable of building stable countries themselves they need to act as parasites on stable host countries. The earliest documentation of this (that I know of)is from the bible where they were thrown out of Egypt. This was way before the evil Christians started 'conspire' against the poor unlucky jews and blamed them for killing Jesus.

The problem with this setup though, is that they always need to live as minorities in the countries they plunder. So how to go about this the hooknoses thought while licking their wounds after WWII? 'Well, how about mixing the host people up with people from completely different societies and religions and dissolve the whole social fabric. Now we are all minorities and in this chaos the jew thrives the most. Because they are the most hardcore racists in the world: to be a true jew you must have a jewish mother, whereas the English or US goy is saluted by the same bastards for being 'cosmopolitical and open minded' when they mix races. The jews stick to their own, while promoting everybody else to mix as much as possible. Not even homogeneous pigmentation is allowed by NWO!!!!

Welcome to the US and Europe 2012!!

Question.
What's the quickest way to get beezzer to leave a thread?

Answer
Mindless bigotry and anti-semitism.

'nite folks, much love.

beez

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by LUXUS

So someone who isn't white and is born in the UK cannot call themselves British?

I hate to break it to you but you're a homo sapien who belongs to the lineage of the Great African Apes. We all come from Africa. Just because you have less pigmentation and belong to a certain haplogroup doesn't mean you lay claim to a land. Get over yourself.

Well said.... the ethnocentrism in this thread is quite telling.

"We're all brits!! Unless you're brown."

I think I'll go pop some popcorn now....

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
just to mess with the Op

The earliest inhabitants of Britain were often thought to be dark

dienekes.blogspot.com...

Look particularly at the discussion following the article :

"I see no evidence that the earliest Britons were light-pigmented. Tacitus mentions the Silures as dark and curly-haired and Iberian-like, and there are plenty of dark types among native Britons today. Also, many colonizations from continental Europe (Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Norse) came from people that were described as light-pigmented."

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This threads the best. How it's not been moved to the rant section yet is beyond me.

"We're all brits!! Unless you're brown."

Anymore lolz like that and I'm gonna end up doing myself a mischief.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Im British, and im very proud of that, But I lived in the states my entire life, I visit England every two years, since I was a baby. It is truly unbelievable going back each time feels like im visiting a different country, Not my Homeland. Its very sad, and the only people to blame are ourselves, Society as a whole, has changed, it will never ever be the same country. I dont think youll have to worry to much longer though, For the UK and the US are in for a big wake up, most on here know that, its the masses that dont, and continue to go about there daily lives like nothing will happen, watching there Reality shows, getting dumber by the minute. On second thought the masses might never wake the hell up.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

Multicultural relationships, here in the UK we like Multiculturalism so much that we actively encourage and promote by whatever means necessary interracial relationships. We do this because we want to wipe ourselves out on a genetic level too…and we do this because we are British borne and bred

The majority of us are direct descendants of the first people to return to Albion around 12,000 years ago. Despite the fact that since then we're interbed with numerous influxes of Central Europeans, Danes, Norwegians, Germans, Flems, French, Italians, North Africans ...... and in the past few hundred years with Asians and Americans as well.

We've been multicultural for at least 2,000 years
And over time, we've adapted to and adopted some of the mores of those incoming peoples - from jewellery to language to religion (the current influx is muslims is nothing to what happened 1500 years ago when the Christians basically forced their religion on everyone). And that's what makes us British.

We're a bit like the Borg - assimilating incoming cultures and taking the best bits (like curries!) but always remaining the Borg.

Yes its amazing! And yet we are still white despite breeding with supposedly with everyone in the planet for thousands of years…and yet Obamas mummy gave birth to a baby that is clearly not…I guess then our ancestors must have only selectively bread otherwise we would not be the colour we are today. In other words they were more picky with who they went to bed with then modern white people. But its not their fault, as I said interracial relationships is being ACTIVELY promoted in the uk, someone somewhere is spending a lot of money on this….Hmmm I wonder what their motives might be

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
Im British, and im very proud of that, But I lived in the states my entire life, I visit England every two years, since I was a baby. It is truly unbelievable going back each time feels like im visiting a different country, Not my Homeland. Its very sad, and the only people to blame are ourselves, Society as a whole, has changed, it will never ever be the same country. I dont think youll have to worry to much longer though, For the UK and the US are in for a big wake up, most on here know that, its the masses that dont, and continue to go about there daily lives like nothing will happen, watching there Reality shows, getting dumber by the minute. On second thought the masses might never wake the hell up.

So you are not "British". Coming here every 2 years don't make you a resident of this island. I went to Amsterdam a few times last year, am I Dutch? Nope.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm confused as to what the OP is trying to achieve other than proving that ignorance still run rampant.

I applaud all the educators of this thread. As for my 2 pence worth....
When we all accept the fact that we are all human (or at least I hope we are - although it might not be the case - if we ever have disclosure I guess we will deal with that then) and that our basic needs are all pretty much the same, the solution is simple.

However don't be surprised to find then that those who believe them selves to belong to the supreme 'caste' of the world find themselves to actually belong to the less privileged of nations (think natural resources here). But then again we all know that is the real issue that keeps people promoting ideas as the OPs as being the problem.

edit on 14/6/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

counted 6 white people in the entire place…think we might have an immigration problem!

And why is that a problem?

Because it clearly demonstrates we have an immigration problem. If I went to Africa and met no black people I would probably say they had an immigration problem….It should be fairly clear I think!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

counted 6 white people in the entire place…think we might have an immigration problem!

And why is that a problem?

Because it clearly demonstrates we have an immigration problem. If I went to Africa and met no black people I would probably say they had an immigration problem….It should be fairly clear I think!

You were in London.......one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. It would be the same in New York, Paris wherever. You are talking drivel mate.

Do you think it's the same in the home counties etc?

This thread is just an excuse to spread crap about and make things appear worse than they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join