It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Because we are British, British born and bred!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Oh lord. It's the Scopes Monkey Trial all over agin!

2nd

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

No I never said anything about kicking people out so no need to get all excited! I do believe however the boat is full and we should clamp down on numbers aloud in...every boat has its holding capacity and ours has hit its limit!.....Uk is small, go look at a map!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Now you're back tracking on your statements for an attempt to sound less racist. You've fixated on race this WHOLE thread (as you can see below), The only people I've seen you complain about were brown immigrants, none of the white ones (Eastern Europeans). If you cared about "preserving British people" you'd complain about them all equally.

counted 6 white people in the entire place…think we might have an immigration problem!

If I went to Africa and met no black people I would probably say they had an immigration problem

I guess then our ancestors must have only selectively bread otherwise we would not be the colourwe are today......interracial relationships is being ACTIVELY promoted in the uk,

I hate to brake it to you but the native people of Englang, Ireland,Scotland and whales are white people, therefore a native is white

All about color

edit on 14-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
Now if we all came from the ape why are there still apes…where they just the unlucky ones who got left behind?

I believe you need to revisit theory of evolution for a true understanding of the concept.
second line

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

No I never said anything about kicking people out so no need to get all excited! I do believe however the boat is full and we should clamp down on numbers aloud in...every boat has its holding capacity and ours has hit its limit!.....Uk is small, go look at a map!

Hereis a chance to redeem yourself.

What is the criteria for "Lifeboat Britania"?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by LUXUS

Well since you want to play the "I don't want to believe in science game" then I will edit it to still apply to you.

I hate to break it to you but you're a homo sapien. Just because you have less pigmentation and belong to a certain haplogroup doesn't mean you lay claim to a land. Get over yourself.

So you say I should not have my own land but I bet if we started to talk about the land of your ancestors you would pipe a different tune!

By all means have your own land just just do not get upset when no one wants to visit or let you in theirs. You cannot have it both ways. Either you separate yourself from the world entirely or accept your status as a human among other humans in a world of constant change.

By all means have my own land but dont get upset when it is full to the sky with immigrants...yeah?

And btw we clearly DO NOT have a problem with people not wanting to visit our land, that should be fairly obvious!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Is Beezer British enough to live in "your" country or only full bloods need apply? I'd assume not since you have an agenda against inter-racial couples. I mean, just imagine if he planted a seed in some white British ladies.....THE HORRORRORRORORRROROROr

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Full bloods only I'm afraid, Beezers parents are guilty of cultural genocide.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

Well since you want to play the "I don't want to believe in science game" then I will edit it to still apply to you.

I hate to break it to you but you're a homo sapien. Just because you have less pigmentation and belong to a certain haplogroup doesn't mean you lay claim to a land. Get over yourself.

So you say I should not have my own land but I bet if we started to talk about the land of your ancestors you would pipe a different tune!

By all means have your own land just just do not get upset when no one wants to visit or let you in theirs. You cannot have it both ways. Either you separate yourself from the world entirely or accept your status as a human among other humans in a world of constant change.

By all means have my own land but dont get upset when it is full to the sky with immigrants...yeah?

And btw we clearly DO NOT have a problem with people not wanting to visit our land, that should be fairly obvious!

Well what I was saying clearly passed you by like the sun passes by your land. What I was saying was have your segregation, stay in and on 'your land' and to avoid others coming to yours do not come to others. If you do not understand what i mean lets be clear i am speaking of running business off of other countries resources and workers, or retiring in warmer lands. Either you accept that the world is a mixture of people and cultures and live in it or you separate yourself and live the consequence of such a separation.

Lets leave the reasons why people come to Britain for another more serious thread. But to give you a hint it has very little to do with your local food, cricket or the weather.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
In Harry Potter non magic folk are called muggles...I wonder if LUXUS has a similar name for non white Brits....possibly whiggles or wuggles...something with the letter 'W' in

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
uh oh im planting the Spanish seed in a British lady at the moment. Before you know it paella will be served on every street corner and random bulls will be roaming free terrorizing the locals

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Now considering we are talking about native people becoming overrun with immigrants I think colour is a quick but not perfect indication ie native English happen to be white therefor a room of black, yellow, brown people cannot be native English people can they? A room full of white people cant be considered as native African people by the same token!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

Is Beezer British enough to live in "your" country or only full bloods need apply? I'd assume not since you have an agenda against inter-racial couples. I mean, just imagine if he planted a seed in some white British ladies.....THE HORRORRORRORORRROROROr

So let me ask you the question, you would like the races all to go extinct and replaced one brownish mixed race...this would make you happy yeah?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by paganini
uh oh im planting the Spanish seed in a British lady at the moment. Before you know it paella will be served on every street corner and random bulls will be roaming free terrorizing the locals

Wouldn't bother me too much...that yearly tomato fight they have seems like a laugh tbh....those crazy Spanish...may they never change....

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

You post this, whilst having a Hindu(?) avatar?? Only asking.

There's nothing wrong with multiculturalism.

If you asked me, who I'd rather prefer to stay in the UK; a respected Pakistani doctor, or a caucasian ASBO-loving chav...The answer is a no-brainer really. Even if the Pakistani doctor has only been in the country 5 years & the chav was born & bred here.

There are A LOT of multicultural people here in the UK that helps boost the economy & the country as a whole.

It's all horses for courses...

Now Asylum Seekers on the other hand.

Well, you can blame the Govt for royally #'ing up the system & allowing millions of taxpayer's money to go to people who really should not be here at all.

THIS is very different from someone who's lived here for many years, or is born here, but is of different ethnicity.

Your thread feels like it has thinly-veiled undertones of racism in it, by the way you've "ranted" about the situation.

edit on 14-6-2012 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

So let me ask you the question, you would like the races all to go extinct and replaced one brownish mixed race...this would make you happy yeah?

I know you asked Spoke but for me who cares what colour they are I really do care more about their well being as human beings. One of the criteria for 'race' is that they can not breed with one another and if 'inter racial' mixing occur their offspring will be infertile. So if your idea of race is correct there will be no breeding past first generations of 'light brown' people. And some of the infertiles will become giants! (Read the Bible much because it also touches on this issue). See many giant infertile light brown people in Britain lately. Until you do you can rest assure those breeding are of the same race.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

No I believe that in every city in every land on this planet a percentage should be set and not exceeded of native peoples...I think thats only fair, for everyone!

Also I believe a rule should be set for immigrants that if your not off of income support after 6 months of entering the country you should face automatic deportation back home! Six month is more then enough to get a job

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

Does it matter? Why are you so hung up on skin colour, look beyond the facade my friend you won't regret it. People are people? Why don't you want a "brownish mixed race"?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Ironic that when the sun comes out on the rare occasion, most Brits cant wait to get in the sun and get a bit of colour on their skin and doesn't everyone look better for it?

We have tanning salons up and down the country. Women spray themselves with fake tan, all so they can have darker skin.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

I know you asked Spoke but for me who cares what colour they are I really do care more about their well being as human beings. One of the criteria for 'race' is that they can not breed with one another and if 'inter racial' mixing occur their offspring will be infertile. So if your idea of race is correct there will be no breeding past first generations of 'light brown' people. And some of the infertiles will become giants! (Read the Bible much because it also touches on this issue). See many giant infertile light brown people in Britain lately. Until you do you can rest assure those breeding are of the same race.

Well I dont share your view, I would not like to see a world where there was just one mongrel type human...It would be very sad!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join