It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria claims it has cleansed rebellious Haffa region,Rebels Bribing Sryian Army For Profit.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Syria claims it has 'cleansed' rebellious Haffa region

Syria overruns rebellious village, violence spikes

The mountainous Haffa region is one of several areas where government forces are battling rebels for control in escalating violence. Recovering it is particularly important to the regime because the town is about 30 kilometers from President Bashar al-Assad's hometown of Kardaha in Latakia province. Latakia is the heartland of the Alawite minority to which Mr. al-Assad and the ruling elite belong, although there is a mix of religious groups there.

"There are arms being delivered, and on both sides," Fabius said.

Although the Syrian rebels are outgunned by the well-armed Syrian army,

weapons have been flowing across the country's borders from neighboring Turkey, Iraq and Lebanon.

The rebels also say they buy weapons from Syrian soldiers looking to make a profit.

Thats interesting if Rebels are bribing the Syrian soldiers looking to make a profit now who you think give the FSA the money to do that?

Still we should not be getting involved in Sryia as we did in Libya, that turned out just fine did it? there are reports today that the traffic in tripoli have stopped and is pretty much quiet.

Hardly any traffic today - what happened ? #Tripoli
46M ago

edit on 14-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thats funny where are the mocking posts like in my last thread? have those users had there fun mocking me? you know i am just trying and was trying to have a discussion with the image that i provided but apparently some people on here are glued into by the war propaganda.

But no i got mocked.

join