It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a DREAM, that one day.........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
So last night my dog is barking at 4 in mourning. i get up, go outside to check it out, and the other dogs on the street are barking as well. I then hear two men not really yelling, but talking loud, as I step outside to men are driving away on bikes with carts behind them, these are your classic bums that get cans in the middle of the night from trash and dumpsters, in my area the bums will actually watch your house and come into your yard just to get cans when ur not there, or when ur sleeping(scary right). It spooked me a little, but i got home protection, so im not worried much then go back asleep, between 4 and 8 i have a dream were a bunch of random stuff happens, but the the thing i remember the most is being attacked by two pit-bulls, one a blue pit-bull and the other a multi colored peppered pit. almost like a calico cat, but a pit-bull, i fought them off by trowing my bike into them and ran. i woke up, thought nothing of it, went down to the market on my bike to grab a coffee for the girlfriend, and i get to the market and the same two pit-bulls were running around next to there owners whom happened to be two bums with bikes and bike carts full of cans, i just played it off as a coincidence, but now that i think more about it, what are the chances of dreaming about 2 dogs i never seen before, and see them in real life 10 min later, i know there is a mathematical number you could put on these odds, but it seems as if the odds would be stacked greatly against it. i didn't know were to post this really, cause I don't even know what questions to ask. but i guess what im wanting to know, if this wasn't a mathematical anomaly, that this didn't happen by chance, what was it? im no prophet of dreams or anything, nothing like this has ever happened, except maybe in vague aspects of interpretation with other dreams, but nothing so direct, any opinions or info would be greatly appreciated.
edit on 14-6-2012 by DocHolidaze because: woops

edit on 14-6-2012 by DocHolidaze because: woops

edit on 14-6-2012 by DocHolidaze because: im tired my bad

edit on 14-6-2012 by DocHolidaze because: puncuation,

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You may have seen the pits when you looked out and saw the men, but didn't place any importance on the dogs because you were more focused on the men, so you "didn't remember" seeing the dogs. Your brain brought back the memory of seeing the dogs in a dream you had later.
I know what I'm trying to say, but I don't know how to put it into words. I'm no brain doctor, but I have read how things like that happen.

Maybe you can make some sense out of what I'm trying to say.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

i wish that were the case, i thought about that as well, it was 4 in the morning and dark i only saw there bike lights and there silloetts, did not her or see any dogs, and if i did sub consciously see the dog it was too dark to make out any kind of color, thats what kind of freaks me out, is even if i was subconsciously aware of the dogs it was impossible to know what color they were or what kind due to the darkness
edit on 14-6-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

join