It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Disturbing Tale: Why We May Never See Government UFO Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I was trying to find an old thread about the skinwalker ranch and see what the fuss was all about.It started from this thread here R.Bigelow~"If you knew the truth about what is going on with the UFOs

So who is Robert Bigelow

It seems he is a millionaire with a lot of time in his hands and money to spend.While googling i found these two articles that claim ufo encounters are hostile.

American ChronicleAmerican Chronicle

starpod

So what am i missing here?Bigelow said some encounters are hostile and something about the core truth

The strong rumor is there is a “disturbing” aspect to this CORE STORY, something so dire it leaves battle-hardened military types shaking in their boots.

-Someone care to enlighten me?IS skinwalker ranch property of bigelow or did i not understand it well?
-What did he mean by ufos attackins humans?
-Is he a crackpot?

or is it a publicity stunt to get fund raising for these space hotels of his?and whats about this shocking truth that we cant bear about ufos?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Consider it like this. We've shot at them. If they're hostile, the feeling is mutual.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I agree with the above poster.

I also think that we tend to shoot everything that moves including an alarming number of our own species soooo... if they weren't/aren't hostile, it certainly wouldn't take long for them to get that way I am sure.

We come in peace is all Fairy Tales on our side at least IMO. I am not sure if it is a publicity stunt but I do imagine that most of the population would freak out if ANY information was released. "You can't handle the truth" comes to mind.
edit on 6/14/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Well there was a shooting at Kelly Hopkinsville some years earlier and the aliens didnt seem hostile at all more curious i would say

But the shooting part of this bigelow story i cant believe in the context of "if they can come here they surely have better weapons' all we would find would be corpses.

And why start a shooting in the first place?Who attacked first if there indeed was a shooting?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Wouldnt it depend on which species of alien? Assuming they are real.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Aliens are irrelevant. Worry about the here and #ing now, OUR GOVERNMENT is enslaving us. When we figure out why they're trying to do that we'll figure out what the aliens are doing. We can't do anything about them, what we CAN do is improve our circumstances on EARTH, we can build technology to and meet the aliens on a level playing field and when we understand the reality we exist in then we'll make a decision about what to do about them.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
We humans have the funny habit of calling everything hostile that:

Refuses to hand over without a fight their:
- Land
-Resources
-Woman
-Food

edit on 14-6-2012 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
From some reports, what is to fear is fear itself. Their ability to look into our minds, find out what scares us and use it against us does look to be quite strong. So strong in fact that there are reports that it can even disconnect your spirit / soul from your body which they can then trap and replace their own agenda back into the body. If than is not enough to get you then plenty of reports in which you will just be caged up and treated like a lab rat for a while until it becomes feeding time in which they will then scare the hell out of you again to feed of your emotions and adrenalin before turning your body into soup so their more physical nutriment requirements can be meet.

There are plenty of horror stories out their and fates worse than death. It is difficult to asses just how accurate some of these reports are, but worthy of putting into any risk assessment until further analysis and a more accurate description of the situation is presented.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper
Aliens are irrelevant. Worry about the here and #ing now, OUR GOVERNMENT is enslaving us. When we figure out why they're trying to do that we'll figure out what the aliens are doing

Our world governments are constantly being monitored, as are all our communications, and, broadcasts, i have seen reports of encounters with occupants of UFO's who have stated their technology enables them to receive signals at a distance of several times the distance across the milky way.
These races, have a better understanding of what is happening on earth than we would believe.

Originally posted by angrysniper We can't do anything about them, what we CAN do is improve our circumstances on EARTH, we can build technology to and meet the aliens on a level playing field and when we understand the reality we exist in then we'll make a decision about what to do about them.

Truth is, we don't have to do anything about them, they are peaceable races, the Universe requires a cosmic harmony, what we don't want to see is a false flag in which "Aliens" are blamed for hostilities, that then encourages makind into space in a quest to rid all life from the universe in a "Jihad" of mankinds worst attributes.
This would not be allowed to happen, races that are millions of years old, have technologies that are literally light years ahead of ours.

The Alien races have offered ongoing contact, the world leaders in their infantile greed, expected technology from them, in particular, weapons technology, for this to take place.

The Watchers are here and watching very closely what is happening, the next time "World Government" drops the reins completely and proves they are incapable of leadership into anything but further and larger conflicts, they will act, we as the inhabitants do not need to fear them or their presence.
They will benefit mankind, and it will not be with weapons technology, that is the scary thought for world government.

edit on 14-6-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
From some reports, what is to fear is fear itself.

And the rest of your post fearmongers.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
If I were an alien, I would love the fact that humans think we are very dangerous. Maybe it would stop humans to try and attack my planet when earth isn't enough for them anymore.
Heck, like said before, humans don't even need that excuse to attack and take over.
I would try anything to keep them far, far away. I would monitor them constantly, so I could act immediately when they are coming too close.

It would surprise me if there is a race more hostile than we are. Our history of killing entire populations is not easily surpassed.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X

Originally posted by angrysniper
Aliens are irrelevant. Worry about the here and #ing now, OUR GOVERNMENT is enslaving us. When we figure out why they're trying to do that we'll figure out what the aliens are doing

Our world governments are constantly being monitored, as are all our communications, and, broadcasts, i have seen reports of encounters with occupants of UFO's who have stated their technology enables them to receive signals at a distance of several times the distance across the milky way.
These races, have a better understanding of what is happening on earth than we would believe.

Originally posted by angrysniper We can't do anything about them, what we CAN do is improve our circumstances on EARTH, we can build technology to and meet the aliens on a level playing field and when we understand the reality we exist in then we'll make a decision about what to do about them.

Truth is, we don't have to do anything about them, they are peaceable races, the Universe requires a cosmic harmony, what we don't want to see is a false flag in which "Aliens" are blamed for hostilities, that then encourages makind into space in a quest to rid all life from the universe in a "Jihad" of mankinds worst attributes.
This would not be allowed to happen, races that are millions of years old, have technologies that are literally light years ahead of ours.

The Alien races have offered ongoing contact, the world leaders in their infantile greed, expected technology from them, in particular, weapons technology, for this to take place.

The Watchers are here and watching very closely what is happening, the next time "World Government" drops the reins completely and proves they are incapable of leadership into anything but further and larger conflicts, they will act, we as the inhabitants do not need to fear them or their presence.
They will benefit mankind, and it will not be with weapons technology, that is the scary thought for world government.

edit on 14-6-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

I have to agree that they would most likely be peaceful. I also believe they have been here. Most ET in any alien movie have been portrayed as conquerors. What I think it really boils down to is who would pay taxes if everyone had access to leave the surface of the planet at will?

The introduction of ET to the planet would totally unravel many things that have held humanity back. Whether they were put in place by humans or something else in the cosmos. Not to hate on religion (i'm totally for anyone to believe in whatever they believe) but I'm sure it, and a few other things need to be reworked for this day and age.

Maybe in my lifetime.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

I am just trying to be objective about a very clouded situation. If it was all sunshine and lollipops then what is the big deal with disclosure? Fear is one attribute that has kept us alive, but like anything it is all about moderation. My current understanding of the actual situation is quite a diverse and complex one with many competing interests. Sure they may be some good guys around, but it is very rare to get something for nothing. Just use some caution before stepping into the unknown because you don't know where you will end up.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

and whats about this shocking truth that we cant bear about ufos

I think people like us, aka conspiracy theorists COULD bear the truth because we have been so desensitized to the whole phenomena from reading so much about them. And so if a certain scenario did play out with UFO disclosure and we were told something 'out there' we have probably already read it somewhere, thought about it and our minds have got used to the idea. Even if it was a ridiculus theory and you dissmissed it, you still absorbed it on a subconcious level.

I think about all the things i've read about reptillians, the Dulce base and the genetic experiments with human parts in giant vats, aliens harvesting humans to eat us or absorb our 'fear', their from another dimension of another time or they have always been here and have helped in our evolution seeding this planet.

All these scenarios if told with UFO disclosure would blow the average flock of ignorant humans off there feet. But because i have thought about these things no matter how likely or unlikely they may be, i am always left with a little part in me that says anything is possible and not to write anything off.

Dont get me wrong, if any of these things wasa admitted, my heart would skip a beat or two but i would recover alot faster that the majority. And i'm sure alot of you would aswell.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
the two articles in op state about hostile encounters and shooting.Either

-the source is fraud
-bigelow is a liar
-or he speaks the truth and aliens are evil

Whats the truth?And why start a war?Isnt the universe big enough to find resources-a place to live if they wanted?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Well we have to agree, that most of us live only one 'meat' part, therefore 'astral' part is left behind. It is not all about technology it is all about harmonics between technology / society / spiritualism.

We are so glued to the fiction, that we are alone with our minds and thoughts, but in fact, I believe we transmit all that 'stuff' to wide range of frequencies: be it technological or spiritual sense. And we know for sure, signals can travel a huge cosmic distances (somewhere on YT saw a movie about how fast and far our mind frequency can travel, and it is proven by the academics).

Therefore for advanced alien civilizations out there our mind transmissions would be like a TV show you know... and that's what would drive most of this Earth nuts. There are maybe many more to this, why we would not handle the truth, but we rather not try to guess it, but advance inside of us by spiritual and self control means.
edit on 2012.6.14 by amfis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to post by The X

I am just trying to be objective about a very clouded situation. If it was all sunshine and lollipops then what is the big deal with disclosure?

I know what you're saying kwakakev but the big deal is, world governments control the information and they don't want the general population to know because they will lose their grip on power. They are afraid.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
We humans have the funny habit of calling everything hostile that:

Refuses to hand over without a fight their:
- Land
-Resources
-Woman
-Food

You're pretty much describing Washington and their proxies but I don't paint all humanity with the same brush.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by iskander683

I fully accept that the unknown can be a very scary thing. How many times do we get all worked up or worry about a situation that never happens? Some governments most likely have a few more pieces of the puzzle than the rest of us, but the universe is a massive place and facing unknowns is just going to be a standard everyday thing for those that venture out into in.

I can also understand the concerns that comes with a lot of the technology, we cannot even handle guns properly with people constantly getting shot up. Even if a lot of the radiation issues can be solved with other nuclear and quantum energy devices, there is still a lot of power there to go bang when mistakes do happen. And even just the thought of how much chaos would ensue with thought amplification and realisation is enough to freak out any level headed person.

But on the other side we are left in dark, told that our greater reality is of no concern. Left to believe in gods and angles that we fight and go to war over. Left with sometimes dumb ass and unproductive jobs as we chase our tail in these circles of lies. And left with shattered trust as we are treated like children to the reality we all share.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It could be advertising of his business to attract some funds

You know,people with lots of time on their hands

new topics

top topics

join