It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Nut Who Plans to say bye in 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
www.ebaumsworld.com...

This is a joke its one guy how many people are out their? kill yourself for nothing. Go for it. I wont miss you when yo are gone.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Are the Morpheus glasses necessary for computer-sim theory believers?
getting donations? SCAM

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Well at least he's not trying to talk other people into following him.......yet.

Then again, he's also asking for donations....So maybe he's just your everyday average scam artist. Come the appointed date he may be on a plane to the Bahamas.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I hope he films it. I also hope it makes it online.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I love the whole "savior" edge he throws in.
I don't think Jesus ever said anything like "Okay, so there may be stuff that I'll have to do before then, and it'll probably cost money"
I'll donate $10 if he actually jumps.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Look! It's Marshall Applewhite without a following... at least presently at any rate.

I will bet one of my husband's paychecks that he will still be here the day after. People are going absolutely nuts lately and it's getting a tad uncomfortable to watch.

Now I must go and call my bookie...
edit on 6/14/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
You, Mr. Gersten, ARE the Weakest Link! GOODBYE!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
With 21 December 2012 creeping up on us at a steady rate, we'll be seeing a rise in nutters (like the guy in the video), mass hysteria and scumbags trying to cash in on the hype (like the guy in the video). I'll be holding on to my cash and sanity. I will however make one prediction that will turn out to be true... On 22 December there will be hangovers like never before in the history of alcohol and around 20 September 2013 there's going to be a massive spike in earth's population...

edit on 14-6-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
On 22 December there will be hangovers like never before in the history of alcohol and around 20 September 2013 there's going to be a massive spike in earth's population...

Well,I could totally see that, Gem !

You might see a lot of regrets,also.So many people,who bought into the end,having to eat crow..........

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
[ editby]edit on 14-6-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Okay... I watched the video (twice, in fact) and I'm still confused.

He says that a portal will open and he has to jump off a cliff into the portal to save humanity. If he's wrong, everyone dies. Seems to me that if he's wrong, everyone would live. Except him, maybe, because he's going to jump off a cliff.

And why does he need money? He's a lawyer. If he doesn't have enough money to get to the cliff he's going to jump off of, he must not be a very good lawyer. Maybe that's why he's going to jump. I'm pretty much broke all the time, but I'm sure even I could get there by December. Besides, he already lives in Arizona.

It all sounds pretty fishy to me. I think "criminal lawyer" is a pretty accurate description of this guy.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
With 21 December 2012 creeping up on us at a steady rate, we'll be seeing a rise in nutters (like the guy in the video), mass hysteria and scumbags trying to cash in on the hype (like the guy in the video). I'll be holding on to my cash and sanity. I will however make one prediction that will turn out to be true... On 22 December there will be hangovers like never before in the history of alcohol and around 20 September 2013 there's going to be a massive spike in earth's population...

edit on 14-6-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

An improbable senerio, yet one must ask....what if something actually does occur in 2012? And we live to watch it happen? I reckon that hang over will come much quicker no? The prediction of pregnancy should also coincide with the rise in positive herpes test results if that is your assertion.

People always assume that 2012 will be quick and painful, I disagree, I think it will be very slow...and painfully so.

One way or the other.....we will suffer slowly wether anything happens of relevance or not.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Good riddance. What more can you say to stuff like this?

20 says he doesn't jump cause the portal didn't open. The portal exists of course, but someone must have went back in time to save the world.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandHeretic

People always assume that 2012 will be quick and painful, I disagree, I think it will be very slow...and painfully so.

This year has been chugging away for me. Looking forward to 2013...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

You, Mr. Gersten, ARE the Weakest Link! GOODBYE!

What a doofus. I don't get how people come up with this nonsense. Portal in the sky is going to open, near where doofus lives, doofus has to jump through it to save us all from the end. Also, money please.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Oh boy this guy takes the cake for a true nutter! He is nothing but a scam artist looking for "donations" i hope no one falls for this but there is a sucker born every minute so who knows..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, 11:11am, est, pacific, central,atlantic, utc...hope he gets his time zones right!

"One small step for man, one giant leap for mankiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddd" Splat.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Jerisa because: add

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

There was a birth jump 9 months after the big NYC blackout in the 60s.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join