It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philosophying creation and existence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If humans, animals and everything in physical existence were created from "Stardust" and a big bang.. what was the initial act that caused a bang in the first place? Nothing cannot come from nothing, because that makes no sense and is just impossible.

Lets take the evolution theory that closed-minded humans suggest allowed everything to be what it is in it's present state of being.. we evolve and adapt to enviroments over time. Okay great, what a facsinating concept

Now to prove evolution is not what allows species to advance - One species I will single out here; Humans.
A human is fully aware of itself, 5 senses to navigate this reality. What allows a human to be aware of itself? What allows electric energy that flows from the body to be? What is thinking the thought inside that brain? If evolution is such a simple and easy concept to everything; how come sticks and rocks havent evolved into humaniods who create civilizations? How come animals do not create societies and build technologies after being here so long?

The answers are simple; the consciousness of the spirit which integrates with the human fetal during pregnancy. It is your spirit/Soul that is YOU, not what society and religion make you belive you are. You are a spirit-consciousness, the entity behind the electric flow, the entity which is thinking and then doing. YOU (the spirit/soul) is what allows the earthly body to operate, giving it life force to do so. YOU (Soul) are the one which forgets itself during incarnation, and thus you lead a blind life which society takes FULL advantage of since your birth/incarnation into the 3rd dimensional reality of Earth. This is why certain bloodlines are in control; they understand the Soul is forced to forget what it truly is and where it truly came from, and they can manipulate those coming into this illusionary reality.

Evolution is just an idea that the forgetful Soul thinks of when trying to explain how it got this far.. without a life force the body is nothing but components of the Earth (hence you bury those who die, decomposition as well). If I (me the Soul) were to drown in water, my life force would be forced to leave the body thus leaving a corpse floating helplessly in natures element.
If Evolution did exist; that body should adapt to the water element and evolve? Would this not be correct? (Well it doesn't and cannot, because a body is just components of Earth, with no Soul to give Life Force)

But no, it is the conscious-soul which left the body and thus it went back into the Earth and the Soul went back to the spirit dimension. This reality is nothing more then a total illusion. Imagine it like that Sims game which is weirdly popular and addictive to people.. Why? Because they are mimicking their Soul/body reality, on a smaller scale in this dimension via human-technology.

Because we THINK (mental), FEEL (emotional), and SENSE (spirit), we are more then a body which "evolved" and adapted over time..without a life force, without the spirit-consciousness incarnating into a physical body, there just IS NO body to BE. Understand?
Yes you understand; because you are a spirit-consciousness (awareness) who can think, feel and be whatever it chooses to do. If you wish to belive in things that do not exist, that is merely up to you, its your personal path of your Soul-incarnation, and you get one lap.

Unlike most of you here on Ats; I choose to remember who and what I am. By not blocking my mental body and emotional body with numbness that society has to offer... I choose to feel what is not seen, too see what is not felt. The cosmos is truly a magical place. What we see and understand as the universe, is just one half of the Yin-Yang. The other half cannot be seen while the spirit is lost in the physical illusion. It must wake up and realize itself, the spirit side, the other dimensions of "Reality" which exist and go hand-in-hand with eachother.
No human opinion or belief will change the laws of creation and of the cosmos. You can accept it now, or die and find out the long way.

Keep beliving you came up from soil and magically grew awareness of yourself.. But that illusion is the true fairy tale here. If you dont understand what Im saying, or your still an "evo-head" .. ask yourself THIS; What is awareness? Why am I aware that I'm AWARE? Where and what are these thoughts coming and going? Surely stardust cannot give awareness. Surely soil cannot be aware of itself and its evolving state of being throughout its physical journey?

Now back to the Big Bang: The creator of both Yin-Yang realities (spirit/physical) is what we refer to as the big bang.. the Prime-Consciousness which had a thought about a universe, aloud such a thing to come into existence. Thought energy of a grand-creator.. well use your imagination..powerful stuff. The Big Bang theory doesnt even make any sense! A race of beings who cant even get off their planet, think they know all the physics to a universe which they have not even SEEN yet. So stop listening to your scientists, your making them filthy rich for brainwashing you into their theories.

The truth is; we are souls experiencing this physical dimensional reality. We come from the Creator which allowed all to be. Do not follow false religon.. it is the poison of the spirit to belive in anything higher then yourself. We (I dont just mean Earth and all its inhabitants) are all equal and apart of the same Whole, same Creator. Just like the trillions of atoms and cells in your body are all apart of a whole, even if they dont "belive" they are apart of eachother. You are a universe in yourself, but a smaller scale.

Science is an ever-evolving religion... science is ONE aspect of the two-sided cosmos. The physical. Science looks for proof of how the universe came to be, where things originated, by looking at the physical make up and evidence of the subjects it is taking on.

Science is spiritual-humans who forgot what they are, figuring out what they are in (physical dimension) and why they are here, and how.. science is just a guessing game with "proof" every now and then.

Just nerds who are not in tune with their spirit side, and therefore are missing out on HALF of reality that is existing within them. Physical reality exists on the outside, spiritual reality exists on the inside.. the two make a perfect existence (minus the forgetting you are spiritual, but blame soceity/religion for taking advantage of that since incarnation/birth). Only when the two realities are in balance, does the individual Soul-consciousness realizes all that actually exists around and within it. Science is physical understanding.. Spirit is understanding what science cannot see. Science and spirituality are NATURAL together. The soul chose to incarnate in this physically-dense dimension. YOU (the one behind the physical eyes who is thinking right now) are a SOUL. Fully AWARE of what you are reading right now.. fully aware of your existence. Without consciousness and awaresness of SELF, the physical dimension could not exist, it NEEDS spirit. But spirit does not NEED the physical dimension..

>>

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
~Continued~

My personal belief is the grand creator (spirit) created this dimension for experience. The Creator is all about experiencing, learning, growing as much as possible, for infinity. The WHOLE POINT of existence is to learn and grow! That is why you (the Soul) are incarnated right now, to experience, you are an EXPRESSION of the Creator.

Evolution is nothing.. but growth and experience of an incarnated Soul, will evolve in the physical until it releases itself from the physical (death). I hope Evo-heads can see something they are so blind too. For those who arent spritiual and deny spirituality... just wait until you die, you cannot deny Truth, as their is One truth to begin and that is your Soul. YOU are SOUL. YOU are TRUTH. Not this physical world!

Meditation is where you stop distracting your mind, spirit and emotions from entertainment and the outside-physical world.. and focus your awareness inside of you. Its the practise of calming your BEing and becoming peace with everything around you. Stopping the train of thought and Ego from blabbling your head off every hour of every day of your life... Meditation is science in the spirit world. And thus, a key-component in Being here and existing in the 3rd dimensional reality. Balance both sides, and you are as perfect as when you incarnated.. the time before society robbed your spirit and made you belive you were nothing more then blood and bones and the universe is nothing but fireballs and flying rocks .. Open up to the idea that you are a beautiful piece of the one who created this entire existence, and that will kick start your true awakening

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
Lets take the evolution theory that closed-minded humans suggest allowed everything to be what it is in it's present state of being..

Oh well I stopped there, seeing as you are not seeking answers but preaching.

Good luck to you in heaven...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Hey bro I feel we are all part of a whole as well. I know we are for that matter. I on the other hand believe science and spirituality are beginning to co-exist. Much like there is mainstream news, and mainstream music, (same old crap, usually force fed to the people) there is also mainstream science. This is the science we are taught in school and spoon ped from the media. You should really read "The Field" by Lynne McTaggart (hopefully not misspelled). She does a fantastic of putting together literature from a number of independent and renown scientists who are proving that there is a field of intelligent energy at the most subatomic part of matter. Someone recently wrote a thread on it. So, to the point, this new idea of intelligent energy has been shunned from the mainstream science community and the idea has been relatively quiet. I believe this is why you have this viewpoint on science. If it was done perfectly, i believe they could co-exist.
Namaste

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

YOU are SOUL. YOU are TRUTH. Not this physical world!

If you are spirit, why do you waste your time in the physical world?

Is it your body you hate?

Do you see no potential in yourself that you feel the need to negate yourself?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The real truth will only be revealed when we pass into the after-life.
I am satisfied knowing that I do not know everything. I'm not meant to.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
If I (me the Soul) were to drown in water, my life force would be forced to leave the body thus leaving a corpse floating helplessly in natures element.
If Evolution did exist; that body should adapt to the water element and evolve? Would this not be correct? (Well it doesn't and cannot, because a body is just components of Earth, with no Soul to give Life Force)

lol

Implying that evolution would take place while drowning. It doesn't happen that quickly.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Implying that evolution would take place while drowning. It doesn't happen that quickly.

excellent answer penn

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i mean especially on one body it is impossible, for evolution to b it must point absolute object fact so free as the border stability, so not only a negative thing is not a thing since not constant in being but also one thing is nothing
bc one thing is the thing freedom which is one, as the reason and proof that the thing by itself exist so evolve right in best terms of environment

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

one thing is the thing freedom which is the pick superiority that know all as plus abstraction, so never one thing could b in inferiority sense, while a superior pick cant b but absolute objective steady stand positive as normality of all objective superiority

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ucabearbone

I love science and always have, science was my favorite subjects in highschool. But science is just a human idea or almost "religion" if I may.. which excuses anything it cant understand or make sense of. Trying to understand the cosmos through rational thinking and physical mind set will be one long and hard endeouver to overcome.

With a spiritual connection to the other realm of existence, the spirit realm, our perception on reality will drastically change and certain informations will be brought forth.
The knowledge of whatever you seek is always there, you must go inside and find it. It does take a while to start feeling and seeing your perception change and things you would of discarded as fantasy start showing in your 5-sensory reality, as well as the metaphysical reality.

Science is just a never ending story of finguring what this physical dimension is.. Spirituality is the connection to your highest self, which is much more aware and intelligent then your lower-human-consciousness.

Science & Spirituality do co-exist, and always have. Some people are just one-sided-thinkers and this blocks the optential of both Worlds.

~ love is an art

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

I do not understand what you are trying to say ? Makes no sense.. ignoring myself? My body is not myself lol.. my body is a vessel of navigation in this dimension. MYself is the Spirit, the higher consciousness. When I am here typing to you, I am of my lwoer consciousness, my human perception.

I have an awesome body, ripped and athletic, very healthy.. and my physical reality is very nice

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Thats very good for you. You are ment to know, whatever you seek. The feeling to seek, is the truth from your higher self. You will always find out that which you look for in the end.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

It was ment to be a bit sarcastic lol.. Evolution takes forever.. the spirit and higherself can speed up physical-evolution.
The spiritside is the architectural "playroom" for this physical dimension.

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The point of the thread is realizing you are higher then a body which 'adapts/evolves' over millions of years.. None of these posters thus far have even touched upon my point of spirit-consciousness being the lifeforce and creation of the physical-realm of reality.

Take perception away from your 3D/5-sensory reality.. and try to connect with your spirit-self, your 3D/5-sensory perception will no longer serve you unless you come back to it - come back down to your lower-human-consciousness.

Its as if your whole Being has different levels of awareness, from the lowest (human perception) all the way to its origins (Grand creator) which most beings do not reach that level of awareness. IF you do not believe or understand the concept of different levels of awareness, different levels of persception (realities/dimensions) then you encourage you to make space in your busy and important life and get to know yourself and your reality a bit better.

Your perception of reality comes from your experiences of the physical-dimension, which are of society. You are put on an assembly line from birth, and as you move by throughout your life, you pick up information, ideas, beliefs, skills (everything that allows you to experience and grow in this dimension) ..

Change your perception from "I-am-an-individual-of-society" ... >>> To "I-am-part-of-the-cosmos-I-am-aware" .. and your reality changes within weeks. How can anyone undertand who and what they truly are without really getting to connect with themselves on a deeper level?

That deeper level is there being ignored, it exists, it is your spirit-consciousness knocking at your lower-human-perception.. the one which forgot everything through incarnation.

Bottom line of this post, to avoid arguments and more derailing of my thread; if you want to belive you are nothing more then one person living in a fake soceity, and that is the truth of your universe... then that is your path.

But this thread and others like it.. are ment for those who want to understand more about reality, more about who they are, and have more of a connection to that which is higher then the human-consciousness. Those who want to know the truth, who want to grow and co-exist with all in peace. The ones who dont care (shouldnt even be responding..) have made up their mind about reality, and will not include anything but what they currently belive in.

Im just saying, open up.. it wont hurt to you, there is nothing to fear, and only everything to gain when you connect and balance your two worlds (spirit-consciousness/human-consciousness).

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Everything comes from nothing... I know it sounds crazy but from my personal experience I can tell you that this is 100% true.

Read the mayan and hopi creation myths.. They talk about this.

We are going to have the opportunity to see this very soon in our world today (what it looks like when a world is physically dismantling and a new one is being birthed).

I can personally attest to the fact (from my personal experience) that this new world that we are all about to see manifest was created from nothing meaning that "nothing" is what exists in the time/space between the dismantling of the old world and the birth of the new one.

If you follow anything ascension related this is what we actually go through when we ascend. It is a dying (of the ego) and rebirth (of the true self). When we go through this we can literally again feel in between these two states a very clear and definite nothing. the old you is dead. the new you is yet to be physically born. there is nothing. this is how all things are created from within that space that exists in between.

This happens on both a micro and macro level but for each and every single one of us we are going to have the opportunity to explore this for ourselves (if we choose to). It is something that you can literally feel or experience for yourself. The mayans talk a whole lot about this. This is (part of) what their ball game story is all about.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The mental thoughts are hidden, what worth can we give our thoughts? So much is focused on what other people think of us. Why can't we do what we think?

Do our thoughts get in the way? Or how do we create our thoughtful actions of imagination?
edit on 14-6-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nicolet

Thank you for your response.

Your post sounds like online hype + new ager hype.. I;m not trying to go against your beliefs just saying.. it sounds simular.

NOTHING in the physical realm is nothing.. but something may come from nothing physically speaking, THROUGH the spirit realm, which is the creating realm of existence. The new earth idea.. started being built by beings from other dimensions, which was brought into this dimension to give it existence and a "reality".

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Spirit body (Your higher conciousness) >> Mental body (your open consciousness/thought energy) >> Physical body (Your lowest consciousness) + You have your emotional body.

So you can see where your "random" thoughts come from, higher points of consciousness. Your physical body is always distracted from the other parts of your existence/being. And this is why it is so valuable and important too reconnect with your spirit-self, to guide and enlighten you "down-here"..

Your thoughts are energy, and energy is very important. Your thoughts have manifesting abilities, and much more, realize this and you wouldnt waste your time thinking of dumb things and clogging your mind with useless information and ideas..

How can those un-spiritual people, who are less aware of their whole existence argue with this? They have forgotten themselves long ago, and only look into their 5-sensory reality for answers, growth and development.. and where has that gotten humans in the past few centuries ?

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

HAHAHAHA! I love how you wrote:

If humans, animals and everything in physical existence were created from "Stardust" and a big bang.. what was the initial act that caused a bang in the first place? Nothing cannot come from nothing, because that makes no sense and is just impossible.

That makes no sense to you, but this does????

The answers are simple; the consciousness of the spirit which integrates with the human fetal during pregnancy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join