It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Photo In Sryia Proves Its a Proxy War Against Russia and China. Rebels Showing There True Color

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Your knights in shining armor apparently is Saudi Arabia and its terrorists.

Source
I am sure you also support the idea of Christians been cleansed from Syria.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Yes, any group opposed to the dictator who is mass killing his own citizens are the good guys.
Any group propping the dictator up with support are the obvious bad guys. Doesn't matter what label they have on their group, the support or non support of the Leader of a Nation responsible for genocide is all that matters.

Its clear you clearly missed my whole post, and have avoided that link that i have provided in the post in my reply to you.

Yes, any group opposed to the dictator who is mass killing his own citizens are the good guys.

So terrorists mass killing and hiding behind the civilians and murdering,forcing innocent Christians out of there own homes are the good guys.

Seems you cant handle a rational conversation with.

Any group propping the dictator up with support are the obvious bad guys.

America is supporting a dictator in Bahrain while he is shutting crashing down the opposition. The king is supported by America and Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

America is supporting a dictator in Bahrain while he is shutting crashing down the opposition. The king is supported by America and Saudi Arabia.

Apples to oranges.

The rebels in Bahrain are supported by Iran, and they are trying to topple Bahrain to set up a puppet nation in support of Iran.
Therefore any person from the Free World will notice the difference right away. Bahrain must not be allowed to fall no matter what and give the enemy Iran a foothold to stangle the oil shipping lanes.

You must beg for $100 gallons of gasoline and the West brought to its knees if you support the rebels in Bahrain.
So obvious

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Only because Russia and China have an interest in keeping the leadership in syria and America doesnt, does not mean Assad is popular among his own. Has there been an large influx of troops from the outside, large enough to account for all of the free Syrian army?

It looks more like the US is exploiting Assads unpopularity (it can happen when the minority rules over the majority) and sending in AlCIAda operatives to prop up the rebellion somewhat.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

The rebels in Bahrain are supported by Iran

That Claim has been debunked by the people in Bahrain, no where are there seeing any Iranian operatives on the ground in Bahrain.

I am having been talking to Bahrain activists on Twitter and Facebook, and apparently they pretty upset that this claim is been used against them.

Because it isn't the fact nor true.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You must beg for $100 gallons of gasoline and the West brought to its knees if you support the rebels in Bahrain. So obvious

Want me to return the favor?
You must beg for $100 gallons of gasoline and the West brought to its knees if you support the rebels in Saudi Arabia and Syria and that you want an Muslim radicals to win.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

U.S. resumes Bahrain arms sales despite rights concerns
And America and its puppet allies scream for Human rights in Syria and Libya

I wonder when Saudi Arabia is going to have its own Spring whose side will America be on?

The Brutal regime that has ruled Saudi Arabia for 100 years or will it side with the protesters fighting for there Women rights and freedom?

Don't forget people, Qatar and Saudi Arabia aren't a democratic either, so why are they both pushing side Sryia and Libya and not themselves either?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The CIA probably paid all those people $5 to stand behind that banner for pictures....

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Honestly who keeps making these super clean well written posters?

What ever[sic], grammar problems and an ampersand that should be used only for names and titles. "Asses" = donkeys; a chiefly U.S. slang term derived from the English "arse" (the backside).

NB:
"Well written" should be used with a hyphen (well-written) when it precedes a noun.

It's not that well written.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Numbers33four

Russia isn't that Bad as the western mainstream outlets claim.

Moe there then and change your screen name agent Russia supporter .

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The rebels in Bahrain are supported by Iran

That Claim has been debunked by the people in Bahrain, no where are there seeing any Iranian operatives on the ground in Bahrain.

I am having been talking to Bahrain activists on Twitter and Facebook, and apparently they pretty upset that this claim is been used against them.

Because it isn't the fact nor true.

Iran like every other country has agents all over including Israel . Boy you are easy to put one over on.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Looks familiar

townhall.com...

The guy in the middle, "light coloured shirt" of the first photo looks like the same guy on the extreme left, "leather jacket" of the second photo, just a bit older.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam

Looks familiar

townhall.com...

The guy in the middle, "light coloured shirt" of the first photo looks like the same guy on the extreme left, "leather jacket" of the second photo, just a bit older.

That's funny. Do you think they improved the face-morphing software since 2001? The similarities in the 911 passengers and families were a little more noticeable.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Numbers33four

Russia isn't that Bad as the western mainstream outlets claim.

Russia is that bad. They suck so bad that their intelligensia are leaving by the hundreds of thousands a year. If the pattern of depopulation continues the country will be vacant by 2100. Literally.

You think the US is ruthless in their wars? Look at Russia in Chechnya or Afghanistan. The dead women and children in those cases weren't just accidents or a case of an odd berserker soldier. They punk on neighbors way worse than the US ever has. Their citizens disappear and are poisoned. Russias' alcohol problem makes Native American reservations look like baptist Summer camps.

They are just like the US, except worse on every point. So they are that bad.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Normally, I just ignore you and your juvenile posts but because my waterbed leaked and I´m to angry at this #bed to go sleep in it I will comment.

Sure looks like a well trained rebel force didn't know Al Qaeda wrote like that.

Can´t believe so many people agree with you while none of them comes to the thought that this may be a message to the world. Hence why it was photographed and is now aviable to you.

Yeah well if an American wrote that at least they would have put the month and day in the right order.

Ignorant as hell. You should be shamed of yourself writing that, even if its meant funny (everyone can say that afterwards). Date time format DD/MM/YYYY is obviously more logical then MM/DD/YYYY.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Erectus

In Chechnya Russia Was against the Radical Muslims who wanted an Islamic state, while America was supporting the Insurgency.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Yeah well if an American wrote that at least they would have put the month and day in the right order.

Second.

No that day and month IS in the proper order........if you are DoD, Armed Forces or anyone in the defense and intelligence community. I'm former Navy and that was one of the first adjustments you make when you enlist. Learning to put the month in the middle.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
Normally, I just ignore you and your juvenile posts but because my waterbed leaked and I´m to angry at this #bed to go sleep in it I will comment.

Sure looks like a well trained rebel force didn't know Al Qaeda wrote like that.

Can´t believe so many people agree with you while none of them comes to the thought that this may be a message to the world. Hence why it was photographed and is now aviable to you.

Ignorant as hell. You should be shamed of yourself writing that, even if its meant funny (everyone can say that afterwards). Date time format DD/MM/YYYY is obviously more logical then MM/DD/YYYY.

Here's how we would have wrote today's date when I was still in the Navy. 14 June 2012. DD/MM/YYYY. I'm surprised so many people think only Al Qaeda, foreign cultures and everyone except Americans use that format. Newsflash, everyone except American civilians use that format.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Gee, it's not a leap to guess that the Syrians aren't killing each other. These are massacres of women and children in the night. The Syrian army sweeping in at night to murder citizens in their bed is what we are supposed to believe? For what possible purpose? To invite an invasion by trigger happy US and Nato? If that ain't dancing on the edge.

Nyah, nyah na-nyah-yah. (Assad dancing in his palace). I kill my people, and you can do nothing.

Right. These ever bigger bombings and mass murder sprees are perped by those who seek to justify foreign intervention, period. This is a campaign against Syria as a whole. Both Assad and his people whether or not they agree with either side.

These "protest signs" look as contrived as the purported reasons for all the fighting. Part of the overall ruse. Don't buy it.

And yah, the Russians, Chinese and others are all ramping up their own rhetoric as the domino countries in the region continue to fall. Wouldn't you? At what point do you just let some foreign country come warring up to your borders as well as the borders of your allies? They all ready vetoed any further "humanitarian aid" in the UN. You want them to just turn a blind eye to the biggest brutal empire in the Middle East?. They need those resources too. Where would you expect them to draw the line? After you mass on their direct border?

Stop with the warmongering already, you pukes. I'm sick of all the saber rattling. Stand down dogs of war. Go HOME! Leave these people be. They have done nothing to you or anyone. Quit lying about it.

I cannot believe the low level of mind set that uses murder to justify more murder.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Second.

23 stars for such a shabby post.
you do know that the American military write the date like that right?

but, whatever you say man!!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Okay so some guy pays a few people to hold a sign while he takes a picture and you all think it's some huge government conspiracy?

I could be wrong but I think the U.S. has made it clear we don't want Russia in Syria so why would they go this route?

I love ATS but sometimes you guyz r a bit much!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join