It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Photo In Sryia Proves Its a Proxy War Against Russia and China. Rebels Showing There True Color

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It is clear who is tha aggressor.

The United states should not be using mercs. They are unreliable.

Imagine if Russia assisted merc terrorists to attack the United States and called them freedom fighters. It is bound to happen. I would imagine that Iran has terror cells within the United States and mexico waiting for the order. Ahmadinajad said he would attack American soil if Iran was attacked. It is only a matter of time before America is attacked by Russia and China through a third party. Maybe Russia and China will use the very freedom fighters that were used in Libya.The world is a mess. Scary times.

edit on 14-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I know Americans dont but the US military/Pentagon/CIA does.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by uesvaje
reply to post by Soshh

Why then must you everytime subtly post in a pro rebel position?

Did you know after a prominent newspaper published that Kuwait was joining the rebels, one group divided/split opposition tried to deny it?

Saying that the report brings bad rumours to their standing and damages the opposition?

They are starting to panic at what is getting out.

So I ask that you and your "fellow ATS team" refrain from jokes aimed at discrediting true reports about opposition.

It isn't a pro-rebel position it's an anti-BS position. Large protests occur all over the region and the world and yet ATS somehow manages to spin the situation differently for each country.

Protests in Egypt - ATS: Hooray remove that pro-Western puppet hooray!
Protests in Iran - ATS: Booo bloody Mossad are at it again!
Protests in Bahrain - ATS: Woopee liberate the country from the Western puppets!
Protests in Syria - ATS: Booo it's all a foreign conspiracy! Syrians love Assad!
et cetera

People wouldn't joke about it if it wasn't so funny. I'm supposed to believe that people only go out and protest in pro-Western countries and therefore any unrest in Syria, a country with a majority conservative Sunni Muslim population ruled by a secular totalitarian Baathist government controlled by minority Alawites, must surely be someone else's fault.

Foreigners didn't create unrest in Syria, the unrest was already there. Some countries help it along because it suits their interests, just as other countries are suppressing it because it suits their interests. It's a civil war and it's a geopolitically important one and so that's what happens.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
haha, yeah very crafty.. I wonder if when they say "US" they mean them or they USA?

Never thought of it that way but nice observation

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I know Americans dont but the Foreign military/ISI/Vevak,FSB does.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

I know Americans dont but the Foreign military/ISI/Vevak,FSB does.

I am sure you also support Hillary Clinton to.

Iran is a not threat, neither is Sryia. Nice trying adding those agencies to help out your weak argument.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

One who mocks the people who put their lives on the line daily

So these people are putting lives on the line to create an Islamist state? along the help of terrorists

Rebels to Turn Bombs

You got a star for an mocking post? thats not surprising. I am sure you would agreed with Hillary Clinton on everything.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

One who mocks the people who put their lives on the line daily

So these people are putting lives on the line to create an Islamist state? along the help of terrorists

Rebels to Turn Bombs

You got a star for an mocking post? thats not surprising.

I didn't make it, I just enjoyed it.

You act as if "Islamist" is a dirty word, like you treat the word "zionist" or "capitalist" but never the word "communist". Your heros are on the losing side, China and Russia know Assad will fall but they can poke at the West by proxy through Assad. When he dies they will be uncaring and keep an ever vigilant eye out for the next proxy they can use.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Your heros are on the losing side, China and Russia know Assad will fall but they can poke at the West by proxy through Assad. When he dies they will be uncaring and keep an ever vigilant eye out for the next proxy they can use.

Russia and China know that Assad will fall?
not what this report says
Source

Russia has a naval port in Sryia, Russia, China aren't losing of course the moment the west intervenes in Sryia thats the moment Russia and China will come to aid its only key naval strategical point in the region.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think its funny how th eOP of this thread constantly posts these nonsensical threads about 'evidence' claiming connections which arent actually there.

Is the west helping arm and train the rebels so that they may do the dirty work of toppling Assad? Yeah. Of course they are.

But your constant claim that its all a media lie, and that ACTUAL syrians arent sick and tired of Assad is absurd. As is your constant pretending that the majority of Syrians support Assad, or that Assad isnt guilty of killing his own citizens.

This is a dirty civil war, fueled by interests in the US., Russia, Chia, and Europe. Stop pretending one side is better than the other, or that the existing power structure is somehow saintly.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You act as if "Islamist" is a dirty word

And you cat as if they are little angles in a knight armor, the same Islamists that had cut the heads of Serbian Civilians in Bosnia and in Kosovo the same Islamists who are pushing for an Islamic state of Bosnia. And elsewhere this is who you are supporting

The Saudi Arabia Islamists backed rebels.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
Look what I found, no pun intended...

Oh. My. God. You made my day.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

I think its funny how th eOP of this thread constantly posts these nonsensical threads about 'evidence' claiming connections which arent actually there.

They are, while on twitter i asked this question.

Sounds to me that the Free Sryian Army apparently are the tools of Israel seeing how bad they want them to win.

SIMPLETON - sucked in by #Iran Regime propaganda- Why wld #FSA fight 4 #ing #Israel!

After that encountered i was blocked it was a not surprise that he blocked me.

I have made countless well almost number of threads on Syria with links and sources funny why haven't you replied there?

Sounds to me that i am been mocked here in my own because i am not supporting the rebels, this is what to your trying to do.

It wont work, i wont fall for such propaganda tricks.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Russia has a naval port in Sryia, Russia, China aren't losing of course the moment the west intervenes in Sryia thats the moment Russia and China will come to aid its only key naval strategical point in the region.

We won't be bombing Russia's naval base so no Russian troops will be harmed when the Western powers move in to finish off Assad. China? What troops will China ever move into the ME? How will they ever get there to oppose a US coallition? If hostillities start nothing in the air land or sea will enter or leave Syria in one piece unless it is specifically allowed to.

Your knights in shining armor vision for Russia and China is comedic at best.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Dude. You really need to drop the schtick that anyone who is critical of your comically absurd pro-Assad diatribes is somehow 'supporting the rebels'.

Both sides are bull#. It's just you who prefers one flavor bull# over another.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

We won't be bombing Russia's naval base so no Russian troops will be harmed when the Western powers move in to finish off Assad. China? What troops will China ever move into the ME? How will they ever get there to oppose a US coallition? If hostillities start nothing in the air land or sea will enter or leave Syria in one piece unless it is specifically allowed to.

Oh why no of course they wont We won't be bombing Russia's naval base isnt that the same lie that was used in Kosovo? remember how NATO bombed the chinese embassy? yeah i am sure that was just an accident and mistake, the pilot surely didn't targeted them.

Your knights in shining armor apparently is Saudi Arabia and its terrorists.

Source
I am sure you also support the idea of Christians been cleansed from Syria.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The right order being an "order of magnitude" digital date, day month year.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Your knights in shining armor apparently is Saudi Arabia and its terrorists.

Source
I am sure you also support the idea of Christians been cleansed from Syria.

Yes, any group opposed to the dictator who is mass killing his own citizens are the good guys.
Any group propping the dictator up with support are the obvious bad guys. Doesn't matter what label they have on their group, the support or non support of the Leader of a Nation responsible for genocide is all that matters.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234
reply to post by neo96

The right order being an "order of magnitude" digital date, day month year.

Really the "right order" ?

Then why when I look at the lower right hand side of my monitor, in that windows task bar do i see: 6/14/2012 ?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join