It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Photo In Sryia Proves Its a Proxy War Against Russia and China. Rebels Showing There True Color

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Actually Libya is a fine example of self interest....Who was the leading nation promoting the invasion of Libya.....None other than France....the French investment in Libya was huge and they had everything to lose by having a prolonged civil conflict in the country.....And we will go into the business end of it by the private corps....guess what country YET AGAIN has a centrally controlled Rothschild bank......yay Libya.

Once again under the guise of a humanitarian need....what a bunch of BS and the people are so blind to the real issues behind wars.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

So why wont you reply after i have shown you that video? There are plenty of others including where the rebels are putting someone on ice.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
OP where are you from? No judgement just curious. It's obvious English is a second language, and I always am interested to know a persons origins. It helps me understand them better.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
OP where are you from? No judgement just curious. It's obvious English is a second language, and I always am interested to know a persons origins. It helps me understand them better.

I always am interested to know a persons origins

Really? how come you don't do this to other threads or members who come from different countries? my English is just fine.

Don't you have anything to contribute to the thread?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
For those questioning translation of banner in arabic behind the english one :

Google says the second word means "Liberation"

edit on 14-6-2012 by uesvaje because: (no reason given)

You can verify the first word as the town, wiki gives 3 spellings for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafr_Nabl

Kafr Nabl (Arabic: كفرنبل‎, also spelled Kafranbel or Kafr Nabil)

(...)

edit on 14-6-2012 by uesvaje because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

You would be correct in your assumtion, Syria is nothing more than a last ditch efort by the West to hold onto a Stategic foothold in an area that is trying to break free from western monetary rules and finance. If you have noticed those Iran sanctions happen real soon, and it will effect all those who are not a team player.

This is merely an attempt of the west to gain one more locus of control to keep a foothold. The East is starting to break away and the west is tightening its grip.

In which case you might very well see WW III begin any time now. Then we will see who has the moxie, and who is just bluffing.

Like Isreal you can only push so far before the other side starts pushing back.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I do ask people where they are from. I have a number of times. I make mistakes all the time, yours just indicated to me that English was not your first language. No need to get huffy.

Fine, on topic. Labeling rebels as terrorists after Assad attacked peaceful demonstrators is preposterous. I hope they wipe the floor with him and his govt.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
It's no longer a peaceful demonstration.

The Gulf countries and Turkey are arming them.

That would be a correct statement months ago, where the 'vibes' from rebels were benign...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Yeah well if an American wrote that at least they would have put the month and day in the right order.

Can be use at least twice for US literate.

edit on 14.6.2012 by bokonon2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

right, we're to believe that common Syrians created that banner?
for one there's no blood on it...
also, I’m pretty sure they are a little pre-occupied with shells falling and tanks rolling in to really making such a political sign NOT aimed at the government running the tanks and shells.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
At least they are improving their spelling. OCCUPED is now OCCUPIED.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Q8igirl

Oh, where oh where would we be without this kind of insights and spark of genius.
And who ever came up with such a ridicules scenario that the Syrian government will kill its own people ???....
I know ! Bashar al assad had a good mentor in the massacre business – his FATHER!
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

One of the groups his father massacred was Muslim Brotherhood.

It's chaos in the ME region.

What say you to when Palestinian Gaza rulers Hamas quit Syria headquarters and supported the Syrian opposition rebels, denouncing Assad?

This was shortly before internal Hamas elections and leadership change.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Those signs are both manufactured by McCain henchmen, ordered to spread the propaganda and take pictures like that to sway the public into a war. McCain is the biggest warmonger in the US right now, and he have more power than people realize...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Check out this armed terrorist gang. Where's a squadron of Mi-24s when you need one?

See that guy in the red t-shirt bottom left? I reckon that he's CIA.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by uesvaje

After the assassination attempt on Hafez al asad, he ordered the murder of 625 prisoners.
Once his forces attacked Hama, they killed indiscriminately none combatant civilians, in some cases while using chemical weapons.
I'd say, that qualified him as a good mentor for his successor.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

It's the guy on the right in blue--->

Obvious Dis-info agent is obvious!

edit on 14-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

A tracking of the photo shows it came from Agence France Presse photo service via a stringer.

The western Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty has it here

www.rferl.org/content/syria_un_security_council/24283290.html

But from July 29, 2011 taken at Hama.

You can't take decisions today as if were the same circumstances as 2011.

The proxies for the west, GCC countries and Turkey made this an extremely difficult situation.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I had him down as Mossad. If you look really closely and squint hard you can see a Kippah and Jew curls.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join