It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Photo In Sryia Proves Its a Proxy War Against Russia and China. Rebels Showing There True Color

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by neo96

I have seen them on the news already not a huge number of anti Assad protesters as it was in Libya case in Toronto only 100 showed up to protest.

Thats 100 more people,that care about human suffering,and the stopping of it. Too bad the detractors,like you,cant fathom suffering,unless its supposedly done,by America,or its allies.....

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

I think he is wearing the same pants in both pictures.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I think my thread and because of the image i provided for a discussion and debate about a proxy war in Sryia, i have been personally mocked.

What has became of ATS members? i just wanted a fair discussion but no that's not what i got.

edit on 14-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I think my thread and because of the image i provided for a discussion and debate about a proxy war in Sryia, i have been personally mocked.

What has became of ATS members? i just wanted a fair discussion but no that's not what i got.

Sorry if anything Russia and China and Iran and Assad are being mocked because Assad is a puppet regime.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Did you want to talk about the sign,or.....

Sounds like the Rebels represent America and Israel and they are there puppets.

State your view,on the subject,with out someone stating their position?

Regardless,I think there are many who would like to debate this,and have.
edit on 14-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Assad is a puppet regime.

I guess you agree with John McCain then the Nut case McCain. Who wanted to say in Iraq for 100 years?

And Saudi Arabia is a puppet of America just like Qatar is.
Now prove me wrong on that.

The fact is that America has been Arm selling weapons to the Bahrain dictator the same dictator that has been arresting children in prisons.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I can understand what you are saying here USA....Not sure about the personally mocked bit....I think these people are truly doing these posters.....look at the Obama one where they misspelled the word Occupied which is a common mis translation between languages.....

These people have the guts to stand up and speak out against a regime that would not hesitate to have them killed.....So i do not know why people would mock them...while they sit in their safe little bubbles not giving a rats ass whether these people live or die for a cause that they are committed to.

It does show peoples true ignorance....the reason i circled the guy in the two photos is it does show a level of commitment, I personally would like to know his story.

edit on 013030p://f54Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

reply to post by neo96

The fact is that America has been Arm selling weapons to the Bahrain dictator the same dictator that has been arresting children in prisons.

19 Saudi Hijackers

The Fact is Russia and China sell weapons to Iran,North Korea,Syria and everyone else, so what is the problem?

The only arms suppliers can be Russia and China?

Doesn't seem very fair oops forgot Britian,France,Turkey.Pakistan,India sell arms as well.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
....the reason i circled the guy in the two photos is it does show a level of commitment, I personally would like to know his story.

Can you blow up the faces,on the pics? I don't think they are the same guy.MHO

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi death, taught every regime on the planet to never ever give up, and to fight to the death no matter what happens. The Syria government understands from what they learned in Libya, is fight to the end together ,or be hanged, burned ,and tortured to death in a solo coward treasonous death. That regime will fight together until the end, by any means necessary.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

These people have the guts to stand up and speak out against a regime that would not hesitate to have them killed.....So i do not know why people would mock them...while they sit in their safe little bubbles not giving a rats ass whether these people live or die for a cause that they are committed to.

I have provided sources and on and on about the fact the rebels are terrorists and they are been supported.
'Dead' al Qaeda’s No 2 backs rebels in Syria

Britain claims presence of al-Qaeda affiliates in Syria

Remember the flag?

Or how CNN staged this?

Seems like the propaganda had an effect.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

reply to post by neo96

19 Saudi Hijackers

The Fact is Russia and China sell weapons to Iran,North Korea,Syria and everyone else, so what is the problem?

The only arms suppliers can be Russia and China?

Doesn't seem very fair oops forgot Britian,France,Turkey.Pakistan,India sell arms as well.

The fact that America has been supporting Saudi Arabia and its terrorists that came during the war in the Balkans? in the holy war of the jihad in Bosnia?

That the fact we agree with Radical Islamist regimes and that we don't agree with modern Muslims who want to live side by side with Christians and others?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by plube
....the reason i circled the guy in the two photos is it does show a level of commitment, I personally would like to know his story.

Can you blow up the faces,on the pics? I don't think they are the same guy.MHO

I think you might be correct, I just put them side by side in zoom and can see the difference.
the hair is close. different nose/eyes, but the same ears, they are proportionate...lol weird.

or it might be the shading. good eye. I had simply assumed from the pics.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Selling arms is as old as the weapons manufacturing itself...It is a business and that is all it is....weapons makers have and always will sell to who ever wants to buy their goods...they sell to both sides of any given conflict to make money....They always have and they always will....as long as people are willing to war with each other it will be big business....also when times become to quiet these same companies will manufacture wars in order that they will still be able to make a profit....the worst thing to a weapons maker is PEACE.

Weapons makers do not want peace...It will put them out of business.....Are the global powers wanting to mess up Syria....you bet.....It is the objective to try and take control of the entire region.....just the same for Russia and China....All these nations have a stake in the game.....So no one should be fooled into thinking there is one single bit of humanitarianism in this.....IT IS BUSINESS AS USUAL....and it is the people who always suffer at the hands of these corporates.....and always remember it is the corporates that run the nations...IT IS NOT THE PEOPLE....we the people are just the slaves....we have no value....we are just things to be used for their greater gains....history shows this and history keeps repeating itself.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Remember Danny The Activist?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

ASIA/SYRIA - "The desolation of Homs and the war of information ": the words of a greek-catholic Bishop

hey ask him to cite the genealogies dating back to Moses. And they ask to recite a prayer that the Alawites removed. The Alawites have no chance to get out alive."

I think you should read that.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I am not sure that you have to convince people we are being manipulated by the propaganda machine...Or maybe you do from the looks of some of this thread....It seems people are blind to the fact that there are puppet regimes in place on other nations behalf....I mean if the USA says to a leader....IF follow this line we will give your country x amount in aid for the next twenty years...of course leaders will bite....Once again...I get confused as to way people would not think these things occur...It is the business of politics.
PROPAGANDA

then we have the cash drops to
Free Cash

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

I agree with you some of the people in this are manipulated by the propaganda and which is quite sad, yet the same propaganda isn't working on the CNN viewers CNN has been losing its viewers.

I wonder on how many viewers does CNN have now? 2,500k? 1,100k?

Yet after another same military intervention in Sryia people here will be complaining about it afterwards just like how some of the members who supported NATO intervention in Libya complained afterwards

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join