It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Job Creators or Lying Crooks Who Own the Mainstream Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So who came up with the phrase "Job Creators" to describe big business and big banks? Since 2001 the vast increase in jobs was due to the housing market, not from big business. Oh, and the jobs that were created were created because of financial misdeeds by the big banks. The truth is that the jobs created by big business since the 1980s were in other countries. Since the 80s most of the new jobs were created by small businessmen (50 employees or less) and most of those jobs were in the service sector. So why does the media call them job creators and why doesn't anyone call them on it?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm in a tough position right now.. I'm new to the forums, so I can't create my own thread, but people NEED to see this. What I'm about to post is completely irrelevant to the OP, so I apologize..

instagr.am...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I hope someone can move this picture and their respective thoughts to a new thread. Would be much appreciated. Again, my apologies to the OP

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

The statistics don't bear them out, and they've been called on it many times. The idea of big business being job creators is a sort of "received wisdom," albeit a wrong wisdom, that's been around forever. It's one of those "Big Lie" type of things, that if repeated often enough becomes true.

You know, some people say: "Well, if such-and-such is this huge conspiracy, and it would take all these people to support it, someone would shoot their mouth off. Where are the whistleblowers?"

The whistleblowers are all around us; they're all the hell over the Internet; they're there by the thousands on Youtube; they're screaming their brains out for someone to listen to them. In a way, WE are the whistleblowers. But people aren't listening....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Are you going to alert the Mods about that CursedSpectator thing, or should I? I've never alerted the Mods on anything, but.... I mean, it's kind of distracting....
edit on 6/13/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Dear Ex_CT2,

I don't know how to alert them, I usually just wait until they come along. Please feel free to alert them. Peace.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Dear Ex_CT2,

I don't know how to alert them, I usually just wait until they come along. Please feel free to alert them. Peace.

If you hover over the word "Member" under your avatar, there's a list. Last item in the list is "ALERT!"

But I think the point (to the poster in question) is made. Let's just ignore it. Probably some kid; I wouldn't want their first experience to be a stern warning or--God forfend--banning....

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Lol I'm not trolling, nor would I ever want to. Just was hoping someone would see my posts and move it to a new thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CursedSpectator

Dear CursedSpectator,

You cannot start threads for a reason, it is the site rules. You have to have a certain number of posts before you can start a thread. By using my thread to basically start a new thread and forcing the Moderators to move it somewhere you are only going to irritate them. You should probably read the site rules again and try to follow them.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CursedSpectator
Lol I'm not trolling, nor would I ever want to. Just was hoping someone would see my posts and move it to a new thread.

I'm not going to go into all the things that are wrong here.

You are being gulled. That is a blatant promotion. I'm not saying there are no ETs nor that there are no ET ships. I'm merely saying someone is pulling as many legs as they can. This story is not real.

While I'm at it, allow me to offer a piece of actual advice that will serve you well. When you see something like this--before you start trying to bring it to everyone's attention--your duty and obligation is to do everything humanly possible to DISprove it. If, in the attempt to disprove it, it turns out to be real--then, and only then, do you try to bring it to the attention of ATS (or any other forum). Remember: Your first duty is to DISprove....

new topics

top topics

join