It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I post the images off my computer onto a thread???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80
I went to tools, then ATS uploads,the select file image and it shows 4 previous pictures that I posted before. I upload the new one and it doesn't show to the right. I delete the four pictures and then press the select file image button again and the four previous pictures show up again. Something is wrong.

I apologize for your wait on a reply. I have been racking my brain to figure out what is going wrong. It doesn't seem that you are doing anything wrong. If it were an unaccepted format you couldn't select it for upload in the first place, so that's not the issue. If the file were too large it would tell you so that's not the issue either. The only other thing I can think of is your browser. I had an experience where I upgraded my Firefox and the functions on ATS were not supported and I had to use Chrome to access the features of the site, however, I had issues with doing some of the features with Chrome as well. Try uploading and such with a different browser(I suggest Firefox) and see if this helps. Other than that I can not think of anything else that could be causing this issue. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Perfect response. It is indeed most probably a browser issue in this case.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I use Internet Explorer.

<< 1   >>

join