It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Republicans deliberately crash the US economy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Maybe there are powerful people who don't want to see the US economy recover. What I notice is that every time I hear of Wall Street slowing down the exchange rate for the dollar goes up. My tiny little retirement pension is paid to me in US dollars, but each time I hear the US market is being sluggish my American dollars buy me more pesos. That all seems odd to me but kind of makes me wonder if big offshore interests may have a reason to want to deliberately crash the US economy. Hmmm...

edit on 14-6-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Did Republicans deliberately crash the US economy?

I would wonder how they knew Obama was going to be POTUS when they decided to crash the economy ?

Better question is WHY ?

They did build up an economic boom after the 9-11 devastation.

Why kill it off ?

Remember the Democrats took control of Congress starting in Jan 2007.
(and they Are the jealous types)

Remember the big international banks were hiding investments and using accounting tricks.

Remember that some of big international banks decided to back Obama and many other Democrat candidates.

Remember the U.S. Treasury got looted under Democrat Congresses.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The Pez and his PR people are busy blaming the GOP for all the problems. How predictable.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
crash is the wrong word

STALLED

is what they did.

they didn't support ideas they have in the past, because they want to win the white house

at your expense

the crash came from the deregulation of the mortgage backed derivatives industry, and allowing them to make a profit when it failed through the default swaps, taking away any chance they would excercise any judgment in how much risk to take on

what the republicans did was stall the recovery

that's treason to me

Now let's not start tarring the Republicans with the treason brush...

...when there's more than enough treason committed by both sides.

THAT IS A LIE !, Read the article, it does not have any thing to do with our great democratic party, it has republican’s written all over it, its what they do, its what they love, its…the american republican way to bring chaos and unbalance upon the populace. when will it stop?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

What a troll.

Anyone who hasn't realized by now that both parties are supported by the same financial interests has his head where it doesn't belong.

The only real difference between the Democrats and Republicans is how they sell you on giving up your power.

Banking institutions destroyed the American economy, and the American people were (and are) complicit via a combination of stupidity, ignorance, and laziness.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Topic already exists here

closing

top topics

<< 1   >>

join