It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibilities for extermination of the human race.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

So I pose my question to you ATS, How could you end the human race on a budget?

With a weapons grade virus, in the water, perhaps, or in the air ducts at a major airport or two. It 2 or 3 days, it would be a worldwide problem.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I too have pondered this question, from the perspective of one charged with the duty of wiping humanity out in just a few weeks. TPTB and Eugenics are already doing this, slowly so, but certainly surely. Aspartame is one poison, Fluoride is another poison ingested by millions on a daily basis. Cell Phones are another way of killing you, using microwave radiation, but there is a bonus here....they can track you with the device.
Soon they will be able to kill you by Remote Control using RFID technology.

They Want Us Dead! – Red Level Alert America

Unjustified killing: UN wants US drone attacks explained

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Release Klebsiella planticola, not sure how easy it is to grow, but:

Link 1 to Klesiella planticola

Link 2

Link 3

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

That's amazing! I must have it!

But don't worry, I've suspended my plans for the extinction of the human race. At least for another month or so.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

best way i would do it is through gmo splice a silent killer gene into every majour food crops, something that causes it to secrete small amounts of a chronic toxin than load up plains with the seeds asnd start spreading them over the world, so that way all the food is contaminated and no one can eat food without toxin in it and it will infect other crop feilds so its impossible to get rid of, so that by them time the toxin has kicked in and starts killuing people its too late, genious

on a side note is this really a good idea to talk about this, we might give someone an idea

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow

on a side note is this really a good idea to talk about this, we might give someone an idea

That's the point.

Why else would I make this thread, I needed ideas.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Right well if you can get a gene gun good luck with what I came up with, if not I know where to find some ebola

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Release a virus that sterilizes the populous. Get 80% of the people or so and there won't be enough reproducers to keep the population from dying off. Also if people do manage to reproduce once a mass die off inbreeding (non sterile father/non sterile daughter) just to create off spring will ruin our genitcs. If humans do recover from
That it wont look pretty. If you can create the sterile effect to be gentic then there is no way to recover. Don't worry so much about killing people as much as keeping them from creating off spring. But even then there will be small cells reproducing via artificial insemination to keep the species "clean" the goverment already has a plan of action should this ever happen I'm sure.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join