It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introdution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hi. I'm new here and am glad to be aboard. I have to warn you that i am mostly here to work on my typing skills. Any thing I would contribute is comment. Originality is not my strong suite. But glad to be able to comment. Often an outside perspective can bring insight and a thinking outside the box that may inspire a negotiation of perspective and will. We all have a point and we want to make it strongly. But we have to be reminded that with all the varying ideals, the possibility that you are the correct one; Not likely. Hey a spellchecker would be nice. Hope I can find a comment.Thanks for the opportunity and I hope like I say, I can find something to comment.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by okyouwin

Welcome to the ATS Family...you'll fit in well here....

Des

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS okyouwin and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of them for posting awesome content, you won't have to look at all those annoying ads anymore.

If you need a spell-check, I recommend using Firefox for your browsing. It spell-checks everything as you are typing. I hate having to post here without it.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS. I am Split Infinity and I am wondering how can someone give you two FLAGS already!?
LOL! Ah...well...you will find a wide section of people here. I of late have been missing talking to others about how to solve a problem rather than fight it out verbally over who is right and who is wrong.

Thinking out of the Box is great but only if it represents something that can be useful in the real world. ONE of my jobs is to be a problem solver. At this I am very good and have been doing it for some time.

ONE thing that I have taken away from this job and the job entails extensive travel and dealing with all sorts of people. People have their own way of thinking about things. What to you or me may be considered a good thing...to them...it is a DISASTER! So after years of running into this I have found that there is one form of continuity that can breach any difference between people....understanding their level of HATE toward me.

We in the supposedly civilized Western World with the exception of a few such as myself...cannot fathom or even begin to understand the level of HATE that has been taught to a certain group of people that right now are a problem for us but at the same time...they are people and are subject to the uncertainties that we all must face.

I look past the HATE and move to another level that can work in conjunction of an emotion that is even as strong as HATE or LOVE and that is RESPECT. They may Hate you or Love You....but you can establish Respect in either case. It is from this that I have found I must base all my communication on as it is the only reliable form.
Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Typing skills? I have been here nearly 3 years and I still type
with one finger,my left index finger
I am pretty good at typing
fast with it too!
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Welcome okyouwin

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from and to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hello friends,

Myself Brian White. I am new joining this forum. Watching Tv. Show is my hobby and "Prison Break" is my favorite Tv. show.

Stream Prison Break Online

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Welcome.

Archived here for in case one day we get into an argument about something so mind blowing that we have to refer back to this post. The first day you were born into this forum and I was there.

new topics

top topics

join