It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red eyes in the dark? Help me identify please.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hi guys i was just in my garden tonight with my GF (around midnight UK time) when i felt like i was being watched over my left sholder so i turned around and noticed something with red eyes staring at me in the garden next door that has a 3 and a half foot fence between us...at first i thought it was a lazer pen but when it blinked it scared the s**t out of me then it seemed to duck down i told my gf to hand me my phone quickly so i could take pictures to see if i could findout what it was but whatever it was it was gone and nothing showed in the 3 pictures i took. Can you guys try and help me findout what it could be please? my gf is freaked out thinking its something ghostly and wouldnt let me go and try to findout what it was but i think it might of been some kind of cat or UK animal what do you think?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Red eyes? Hard to tell if you didn't see anything other than the eyes or if you didn't go out and investigate and therefore see any more of it. I mean it could be anything then.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
Hi guys i was just in my garden tonight with my GF (around midnight UK time) when i felt like i was being watched over my left sholder so i turned around and noticed something with red eyes staring at me in the garden next door that has a 3 and a half foot fence between us...at first i thought it was a lazer pen but when it blinked it scared the s**t out of me then it seemed to duck down i told my gf to hand me my phone quickly so i could take pictures to see if i could findout what it was but whatever it was it was gone and nothing showed in the 3 pictures i took. Can you guys try and help me findout what it could be please? my gf is freaked out thinking its something ghostly and wouldnt let me go and try to findout what it was but i think it might of been some kind of cat or UK animal what do you think?

need pics ..

and it could be just an animal with light reflexing of it's irises..

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

Ya thats the problem the corner of his garden was really dark the only thing i could see was the eyes and to describe them id say they were maybe 1 and a half the size of a cats eyes thats the only reason im just not saying they were cats eyes bla bla there is alot of cats around my home but all there eyes glow up white or green its the first time ive seen red eyes

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Ya i said that lol i tried getting pictures of it but there was absolutely nothing in the pictures other than a fence and the guys tree's. Ill be looking tomorrow to see if something pops up there but ill be ready with my gf's camera and a good torch

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Nevermind

nevermind again
edit on 13-6-2012 by potatotomato2 because: cause

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
How tall was it?

It could have been any animal, any form of light, even moonlight, will reflect back either red or green.
The last time I saw little eyes staring at me in the dark, I thought it was my neighbour's little dog, and went to check it out, until I realized the stink in the air.

Damn skunk. All my house windows were open, I managed to run fast enough to not get sprayed, but the house was full of skunk stink by the time I got back in

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Cool I hope it's a little monster. If I found a monster I would give him chicken and stuff like that. You'd have a monster friend in no time!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I don't know if this helps but in human eyes we reflect red (think of red eye is photographs) when light is cast in just the right way. While it is unusual for it to be visible without a flash it is not completely impossible.
My daughter, for some reason, will appear to have 'glowing' red eyes in certain lights and if looked at from just the right angle. So maybe it was simply your neighbour. Maybe you could ask them if they were in the garden during the night?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorMobius
Cool I hope it's a little monster. If I found a monster I would give him chicken and stuff like that. You'd have a monster friend in no time!

...I've always wanted a monster friend...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Lol, no it wasnt the moon it is really cloudy here tonight but the reflection i think came from my garden spotlight but it was behind his garage. As i said my neighbors garden fence is around 3 and a half foot high and this was around half a foot above that staring at me. But that could be down to my size im 6foot 7inch tall and looking from around 20-25feet away at this thing over a fence so it could of been a bit further away in his garden walking or laying on the grass and not 4 foot tall. All i can say is it did look 4 foot tall and looked asif it was ducking behind the fence but again it could of been my point of view and the distance from whatever it was in his garden. I do know without a doubt it was no dog the guy has 0 pets

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScorpioRising
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I don't know if this helps but in human eyes we reflect red (think of red eye is photographs) when light is cast in just the right way. While it is unusual for it to be visible without a flash it is not completely impossible.
My daughter, for some reason, will appear to have 'glowing' red eyes in certain lights and if looked at from just the right angle. So maybe it was simply your neighbour. Maybe you could ask them if they were in the garden during the night?
The freaky thing is that about 10mins before this happened we were watching a UFO glowing and moving then turning around quickly and stopping still then it disappeared...anyway that probly has nothing to do with this lol well i hope anyway. The guy that lives next door to me weighs around 35-40 stone and always goes to bed at 9pm every night he has no family living with him and if he was in the garden i would know because when he comes out of his home he has some type of alarm that makes a very loud annoying noise lol. I would rule the guy out completely but thanks for the human perspective it COULD of been a kid playing backhopping the only thing i could say against that is there was no noise from jumping fences and i had a tempermental labrador with me lol he barks at anything or cowers from it

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Maybe he's harboring illegal baby samsquatches?
Never know :p Get over your fears buddy, and investigate it when it happens.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarno

Lol i wanted to my gf wouldnt let me go she said she was too scared to let me go just incase its something bad. Hey dont say that i will have those muppets from finding bigfoot here saying my dogs a squatch lol

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

Me too, well I guess theres always hope....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of a black panther ?

People say they do not exist but they do.

I have saw 2 of them before and let me tell ya that sound they

make will send chills up and down your spine.It sounds like a woman screaming

as though she was in extreme pain or someone was killing here.

It is a blood chilling sound.

My grandfather was a home in Andrews N.C. and that

is where i saw them.And i believe there have been reports in the UK also.

edit on 13-6-2012 by grayghost because: Add to post

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Probably a dog, or a fox. Their eyes glow red from light sources. I reckon it was most likely a fox if it suddenly vanished.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: spelling

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Shadow people...............

Shadow people are supernatural shadow-like humanoid figures that, according to believers, are seen flickering on walls and ceilings in the viewer's peripheral vision.[1] They are often reported moving with quick, jerky movements, and quickly disintegrate into walls or mirrors. They are believed to be evil and aggressive in nature, although a few people consider them to be a form of guardian angel.[2]

The stories of shadow people have been compared to those of the Raven Mocker, a witch from Cherokee mythology who sometimes appears as a shadowy phantom, and the Islamic Jinn.[2] Several scientific principles can be used to explain reports of apparitional experiences such as shadow people. These include optical illusions or hallucinations brought on by physiological or psychological circumstances, drug use or side effects of medication, and the interaction of external agents on the human body. Another reason that could be behind the illusion is sleep deprivation, which may lead to hallucinations.

Shadow people

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

Ya i actually live next to a moor that has them well atleast 1 anyway i saw it when i was 17 but it had green eyes and like you said was very intimidating it was hunting a deer that me and 2 friends scared off by accident and im guessing by the growl it let out it was pissed off at us lol we didnt hang around to findout we ran the 5 miles streight home

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

It wasnt a dog and i wouldnt argue with saying it was a fox at all ive seen them before in the dark when ive shined a light at them but there eyes glow a pinky colour this thing in the garden was bright red eyes. Ive just looked in his garden and the only thing that is around where i noticed it looking at me is a few rasberry bushes and 4-5 conifers

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join