It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting terrorists within...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'd like to share a video created by Christopher Greene whom I enjoy listening to via.. his radio show and watching most of his videos that can be found on youtube.

I created this thread because it truly is about fighting terrorists/terrorism. Many of us know without a doubt that the terrorists are in most if not all our own governments and major corporations. This video to the full extent should go viral because its pure truth and sincerity of what we're facing and will have to make a stand sooner rather than later whether we would like to or not. This video can relate to all walks of life no matter what corner you reside in, but will pertain mostly to the USA.

The USA is at a tipping point!

Enjoy, and I hope people can share their thoughts!

If not.. I hope it helps spark an inner fire!
edit on 13-6-2012 by disfugured because: grammer

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I remember seeing another vid that showed the person responsible that attrocity. She was walking to her car, the students lined the route, it was deathly silent, she must have been crapping herself. If I can find it I'll post it.

Edit.
The picture on your vid is deceptive, you should show the real vid.
edit on 13-6-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

Edit 2

edit on 13-6-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Sorry, I did not create or edit this video. That's all on Chris Greene. This video, if you've watched.. isn't so much about what the picture display of the video is about at all but does in a way relate to it.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
More people within the system getting tired of the same BS!

edit on 13-6-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
More people within the system getting tired of the same BS!

Doubt it. They're just blowing in the wind. Gauging the temperature and reacting accordingly to keep their position in "political office" - rulership.

new topics

top topics

join