It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water in Osaka Bay (Japan) turning pale yellow, major seismic event may be imminent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
OK when is the next biggy predicted? you know, on the so many day thingy......im off to get my buggy bag ready//////

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
so..is the bay yellow?
or not yellow?
that would be a good start.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

You mean the 188 earthquake cycle?

Sept. 25, 2012 then April 1, 2013

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

Webcam looks blue not yellow.

www.bioweather.net...

Link from here:

www.goandroam.com...
edit on 6/13/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
i agree..
looks pretty normal to me too.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Having lived in Asia for over 8 years the "Yellow Dust" event happens every spring. Here is an explanation:
en.wikipedia.org...

Asian Dust (also yellow dust, yellow sand, yellow wind or China dust storms) is a seasonal meteorological phenomenon which affects much of East Asia sporadically during the springtime months. The dust originates in the deserts of Mongolia, northern China and Kazakhstan where high-speed surface winds and intense dust storms kick up dense clouds of fine, dry soil particles. These clouds are then carried eastward by prevailing winds and pass over China, North and South Korea, and Japan, as well as parts of the Russian Far East. Sometimes, the airborne particulates are carried much further, in significant concentrations which affect air quality as far east as the United States.

I may be wrong but it sounds and looks the same as I have witnessed. Couldn't even touch buildings or sit on park benches sometimes because it was so thick and dirty. It got into rivers and lakes and yes the Ocean, that turned yellow or muddy for weeks.

Most people had to wear surgical masks...Men, Women and Children...as it was hard to breathe sometimes, especially mixed with the already heavy levels of pollution. Asthma sufferers were especially hard hit during these "Dust Storms" and you could see it coming from miles away.

Peace

edit on 13-6-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
We're quake heads. We don't do "yellow."

Pollen and sulfur are yellow. But sulfur stinks and pollen doesn't. No stinky= no sulfur. Therefore, no supervolcano will be opening up to destroy Japan.

pollen travels in the air and covers everything ,like a thick dust. I feel this would have been duly noted, especialy enough pollen to turn the bay yellow.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

This is true.

You guys have heard of the yellow river in China right?

It's yellow from the silt that can blow in the wind.

It makes for fertile soil.
edit on 6/14/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I am living in Osaka at the moment, but in Abeno-ku, so a bit away from the coast (ok maybe 4-5km
) if I have time tomorrow, I will check it out, but it is raining pretty much today... I do not want to go outside

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Elemental Sulphur does not have a strong smell.

You are referring to the gaseous form H2S.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join