It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Masonic) Jesters,human sex trafficing and multimillon dollar fraud case.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This case has been running for quite sometime now and is getting deeper.It came about after the F.B.I began investigating a pedophile smuggling ring.They are now investigating serious tax fraud as the Shriners claim million dollar losses.Which threaten even Hospital closures due to missing funds.

Yeah just a bunch of charitable good old boys huh.

sandyfrost.newsvine.com...
edit on 13-6-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: Typo

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Odd your getting flags but no responses on this topic?

I took the time to read the linked articled and everything linked to from it. This is very damning and I was unaware that what appears to be provable corruption and criminal activity could be linked to so many in the Masons leadership shared with the Jesters.

I remember something in the 1980's about a person in the national leadership of the Shriners being convicted for something to do with he and others making interest free loans to themselves out of money donated to go to the Hospitals. I wrote that off as just some bad apples in the barrel. This seems like it's ingrained in the group.

I doubt the average member of the Mason's is involved or knows. This looks like a very exclusive club connected to them they should know about. I'd not expect them to air their own dirty laundry beyond cleaning it up. Sounds like they need to do a purge and those involved in the Jesters deserve ridicule. Best way to do that and prove no involvement would be to dissolve the Jesters and reject all Mason's who are members. If they don't, I'm not sure how you defend that.

It would be interesting to hear the thoughts of Mason here?
edit on 6/13/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Thanks Blaine, it is odd.I really expected the click to flame this.Prehaps better left alone.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Not much to debate. I think that's the problem. This is to well documented and researched to argue.

Anyway, good post. I'd missed this entirely. I tend to think of the Masons as mostly just guys looking for a way to escape their wives and have some man time. I still think that's true of most even though I'm not fond of discriminatory organizations in general. I do however support fully their right to exist as long as they are not criminal.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Not much to debate. I think that's the problem. This is to well documented and researched to argue.

This story has actually been done to death here. There's probably 30 different threads on it (at least).

The corruption here seems to be legitimate. Men have already been expelled from the Masons because of it. It's stuff like this that's going to destroy the Shriners if they don't get their act together.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The problem with stories like this is people see a few folks who are Masons doing something corrupt, illegal, immoral etc and then project it onto all of us. As great as Masonry is .. we are still Humans, and thus are subjected to the Human Condition. To say "All" Masons are upstanding people, completely moral, just downright good guys... would be a lie. We have bad apples too. But as Masoniclight also said.. this story has been beaten to death numerous times.
edit on 6/13/2012 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Shriners are Masons and represent their private organizations.

US Congress represents the people of the United States.

I think there are more criminals in Congress than in the Masonic Lodge.

Perhaps more focus needs to be on the corruption occurring in the Capital, while the Brethren clean the ranks from within. We clean our own house. Politicians cover it up.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Exactly. Most of the Crew of Hercules in Houma is Masonic folks. These dudes have barges on the river with girls in nothing but heels. No one talks about it down here because it's normal for hijinx around Carnival. But I'd hate to think that the whole organization is like this troublesome Crew.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I think most of the Criminals in Congress ARE masons .....................

The World Masonry has had many proven cases against it.....there was a time when men of worth would not deign to name themselves a mason......
The fact is pretty much everyone aways thought these old farts were up to no good......the stuff you can hide behind cosed doors and closed ranks is amazing.....

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

"A few folks" eh?

Article said 23,000 people involved. This is the kind of thing that affirms my belief that nothing good can come out of secrecy like this. With all the sex crimes that continue to shame the fraternity, clearly bold steps should be taken to address these problems. The "sweep it under the rug" approach is despicable and thank god for reporters like this. I'm all for privacy and constitutional rights but at what point is a public inquiry and investigation allowed? The feds had no problem wiretapping mafia goons and playing the recordings all over TV....

Also, note that one of the major players was a former supreme court judge...refer to my thread about the court and masonry

edit on 14-6-2012 by protocolsoflove because: last line

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

The article said there were 23,500 jesters in North America . It said nothing about all 23,500 being involved in illegal activities .
edit on 14-6-2012 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

no, read it again. There are 20,300 member in the Jesters. 19 were involved.. 19.
Reading comprehension =epic fail.
edit on 14-6-2012 by network dude because: fixed numbers

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

The problem with stories like this is people see a few folks who are Masons doing something corrupt, illegal, immoral etc and then project it onto all of us. As great as Masonry is .. we are still Humans, and thus are subjected to the Human Condition. To say "All" Masons are upstanding people, completely moral, just downright good guys... would be a lie. We have bad apples too. But as Masoniclight also said.. this story has been beaten to death numerous times.
edit on 6/13/2012 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

Congradulations, now you know how it feels to a non stereotypical black person. Your reward is further ridicule by people that don't know you.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t
Shriners are Masons and represent their private organizations.

The problem is guilt by association, which is a logical fallacy....but peole draw those conclusions anyway.

The vast majority of Shriners (as well as Jesters) are good, decent people. But you're right....to the general public, this sort of stuff makes us all look bad. And shame on us for letting people like this in the fraternity to begin with.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

It is a true shame that the inexcusable behavior of a few corrupt individuals could possibly lead to the downfall of a collection of well known children's hospitals.

Although I have seen several threads discussing this issue previously, the website run by Jeff Rense had this article posted yesterday.
It seems that the intent of the writer is to update an already well documented case.

Guilt by association seems to be a highly embraced fallacy by today's average incompetent citizen-
All catholic priests molest little boys.... All republicans are closet homosexuals...

Well, maybe those two are actually valid.

But anyhoo... Private clubs for men possessing large amounts of wealth are a ticking time bomb, in my opinion.
Especially when the driving feature differentiating the members of the club from the average Joe is solely possession of wealth.
Eventually the 1% prevalence rate of psychopaths among large groups will apply to this situation, and such characters then gain membership into the exclusive and controlled scenario.

The master/servant hijinks inevitably ensue.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
You know, it's taken me a few days to calm down and respond to this.

1 - this is an old story that was sensationalized a few years ago on ATS.

2 - To put the word (Masonic) in the title is misleading and tawdry and impertinent. It's like saying:

(Christian) cartel members behead children

I try not to be pissed on ATS, and I try to be fair and patient; but if this is the best you can do to "deny ignorance" and reveal conspiracy it's a terrible attempt.

Chris Hodapp, who is a renowned author on Freemasonry, had this to say about the debacle:

None of this would be notable as far as Masonry is concerned if the Jesters were not connected to the Shrine, and the Shrine to Freemasonry. Face it. For over a hundred years, the Shrine has been the playground of Masonry, and has reveled in, and encouraged, its public image as a bunch of big-drinking, stripper-slapping, fez-wearing party animals, who engage in such behavior for the good cause of the hospitals. AND THAT'S FINE.

The Shrine is what it is. But to tell a man, on the one hand, that the Shrine is one more logical step for a Freemason to take, and then, on the other hand, to bring on the hookers, absolutely flies in the face of Masonic obligations. To fill the Blue Lodge with lofty lectures of morality and virtue, then to guard the door of the Shrine with off-duty cops and tell new candidates, "What happens here stays here," is the worst kind of hypocrisy. It throws mud on Freemasonry.

So what's the point? Are you trying to indict 0.00475% of Freemasonry because a few asshats did some terrible things?

Come on. You are better than that.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

It *is* a minority of Masons that are *Disturbed* *Satanic* *Lucifarian* *Evil* and *Twisted*... Ill grant you that.

However, a key fact you are missing is that, it is that *minority* that are at the top of the crops and *calling the shots*.

The millions of other Masons, are a front. Simple. Hide in plain sight aye? They have millions of minions to testify they are just a mens fraternity.

Do your research and get to the bottom of it.

And of course, its not just Masons, ritual and sexual abuse are at the core of most powerful organisations and intitutions. Fact.

How can you keep the most sordid secrets secret? How do you have the power to shut *everybody* up?

Kay Griggs - Wife of Marine Corp Col. George Ramond Griggs - " You have to go "both ways" and/or have sex with children to get to the top" www.redicecreations.com...

Former CIA Director William Colby to Former Senator John DeCamp - " What you have to understand, John, is that sometimes there are forces and events too big, too powerfull, with so much at stake for people and institutions, that you cannot do anything about them, no matter how evil or wrong they are, and no matter how dedicated or sincere you are, or how much evidence you have. This is simply one of the hard facts of life you have to accept" Franklin Case Cover Up.

CIA link to the "Finders Keepers" - wikispooks.com...:Finders_Keepers

Top Military Contractor *Dyncorp* Sex Trafficking and Child Prostitution - www.huffingtonpost.com...
libertypress.wordpress.com...

Sex Blackmail and mind control - www.moneyteachers.org...
www.redicecreations.com...
wikispooks.com...
wikispooks.com...
wikispooks.com...
wikispooks.com...
www.whale.to...
www.fourwinds10.net...
www.rense.com...
www.jesus-is-savior.com...

Of course all of the above is just begging to scratch the surface..

Sex and sexual abuse are the *key* elements in blackmail and *mind control*.... Ever wondered what was with all the sex orgies at Bohemian Grove and Skull and Bones? In the iniciation the first thing you must do is disclose the seepest secrets of you sexual life, followed by taking part in incriminating sexual behaviour...

Not only do they believe sex is key energy in part of satanic rituals, they believe they can utulise this in *all* walks of life, even in the military, and civilians... Look no further than MKultra, delta and all its other off shoot projects, still up and running in action today.

edit on 14-6-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Do your research and get to the bottom of it.

This statement always amazes me. We did a bit more than watch you tube. We joined to do our research.
But I am sure the secrets of the world will be revealed by the all powerful, all knowing "you tube"!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Erm, the funny thing here is, I haven't even linked to youtube

I've read scholary books and deep investigations, have you read any of my links?

Ingnortant you are.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

So somehow a group of Jesters from New York is indicative of all Masonry? That's an illogical thought process.

Actually there around 23,000 Jester members (it's a small group), not 23,000 involved in this specific incident. This case revolves around a handful of bad Masons. So you believe that without "secrecy" this could not have happened? Really? You make it sound like sex crimes run rampant in the fraternity when it is not. These bad Masons deserve to be punished and expelled (as I believe all who are are involved have been expelled).

reply to post by Masonic Light

For too long we haven't watched over our Western Gate. Too many Lodges in my opinion were more worried about numbers and less about the quality of the persons they let in.

reply to post by Sinny

So you're saying these men are art of that "Disturbed, Satanic, Luciferian, Evil, and Twisted"? If you are then why are they splattered all over the news and now in trouble with the law? As I said before, what a handful of men is not indicative of the entire fraternity.

If you're referring to the fabled "high level" Mason I'll have to let Ron Seale, George Sellars, Ted Harrison, Bill Koon (for only a bit longer though as Triennial is coming up and David Goodwin will replace him), and all the heads of bodies/Grand Lodges that they are what you say they are. I'm sure they'll...as I am right now at you.

I could care less what some lady has to say about "getting to the top". Nor do I care for your paranoid garbage.

How is an orgy incriminating? If you're comfortable with your sexuality, then no ones opinion but yourself should matter.

I've noticed that most conspiracy theorists are more obsessed with sexuality than the group they are accusing of sexual deviance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join