It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

700 Big foot, former prisoners?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorMobius
Whats better than a 10 foot hairy man? A 100 FOOT HAIRY MAN FROM SPACE DAMN IT!
Interesting story. I mean the camera stealing souls part is just the worst excuse lol
edit on 13-6-2012 by DoctorMobius because: (no reason given)

So you say?

You know the Aborigines? They won't let you take pictures of their places, because they also believe it will capture their soul.

Probably where the guy found the little story that he wanted to add to his 'big-foot story'

Did the guy say anything about why he needed to fish with his bare hands? After all, it sounds like these big foot guys are pretty intellectual!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

I think he got the information from that history book that was written by

L Ron Hubbard, Battlefield Earth!

I knew it was all true and that we really did win!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think the guy you may be looking for is Albert Ostman from 1924.
He claims he was kidnapped in his sleeping bag.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Yes I know all about the aborigines. But that's ignorance. It's not proof that intergalactic prisoner big foots can have there souls stolen by camera's. It;s a lame excuse to why he doesn't have pictures of something he never saw, he's a liar. You see I once met a dinosaur, from mars.....I hung out with him alot never took a picture though it would steal his soul.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM

Originally posted by Tarno
I was tuned into my local radio (we only have one popular talk show here) on a late night drive home. An interesting character came on with the subject of big foot during the '1 hour, your topic' session.

Well you could always call the station to see which show it was
What date it was
what was the theme of the show eg paranormal show-funny shot, whatever show and then somehow post it somewhere for the rest of us to listen.If he had so many dealings with the bigfoot he would know a lot more stuff about them.

I posted all that information on Page 1 of this thread !!

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
It was from the Coast to Coast Open Lines show that was on 6/8/2012

During Open Lines, Cayelin from Tacoma, Washington, phoned in to share her account of living with a group of sasquatches for three weeks in the Cascade Mountains. Cayelin recalled camping and hiking at Boulder Cave National Park when her nose caught a horrific smell. She said a dark figure (and source of the smell) approached her and she immediately fainted. According to Cayelin, she awakened to find herself in a cave in the company of a sasquatch with glowing red eyes. The creature communicated telepathically, "Don't be afraid. We're not going to eat you," she explained. Cayelin revealed that she was introduced to four other sasquatches, who taught her how to fish, heal, and communicate with them telepathically. During her stay with them, she learned they are descended from a group of sasquatches that crashed landed on Earth 90,000 years ago en route to a prison planet. Cayelin claimed that she visits the sasquatches once a year for a week.

I'm a C2C subscriber (im able to listen to past shows) and I'm gonna listen to it right now. Ill post in a few with more details.

edit on 13-6-2012 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
If these supposed big-foot are evolved enough to be sentient and can communicate telepathically, I would fully expect them to know a camera will not steal their souls.

Sorry but I feel very sceptical regarding this persons claims.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join