It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

700 Big foot, former prisoners?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Coming from the realist.
What's this Rigel 7?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
as eddie murphy's anut would say.
goonie goo goo

for those who don't know or remember here's a video, warning language

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Lmfao. Worth a watch!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Lmfao. Worth a watch!
reply to post by Tarno

yea the part were you talked about fishing reminded me of it.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
"VoxDemona Says",,

you may be as one

understand as one

amount to one

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by VoxDemona

Not sure what you're implying here, but the message I get seems negative. If you're trying to say I'm not open to anything, thats just farce. Grains of salt in what's the combined belief. We all want something different. Whatever our ego insists.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ok so I just finished listening to that call and that lady sounds crazy. She sounds like an older lady probably in her 60's and her story sounds like a bunch of bs.

She claimed it took place in the Cascade Mountains in a place called Devils Creek. According to her, there were many people that died there through snake bites so they closed the camping area soon after. She said she was going camping and that she remembers passing out and when she woke up, she found herself in a cave. She remembers speaking to one Bigfoot through telepathy and he told her that he and the rest of them came from a planet called "Nuva" or "Nova" and that they were prisoners. Bigfoot said that when their spaceship crashed on planet earth there were 700 of them that were being transported to a prison planet. Then after they crashed over here they all seperated to the "four corners" of the world.

The caller then states that she goes to visit them once a week and Noory asks her if she would be willing to take a group of people with cameras. She then responds that she doesnt want take anyone with cameras or guns because taking a picture of them will "steal" their soul. She's also afraid they will kill them. Noory then kinda just goes around the subject and next caller up.

A bunch of baloney coming from a grandma that probably had too much time on her hands and wanted some exposure time on the radio

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Yeah sounds about right. I only caught the interesting part of it :p Well thanks for the find.
OP Out. No longer that interested folks!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranspace

George Luca, Steven Spielberg and other porducers, their sci fi movies and the supposed real stories they told?

So the Bigfoot are actually Wookiees from the planet Kashyyyk

Cran

this was my first thought as well..

the story's are eerily similar ..

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'm sure he said this thing carried him in some sort of sack or bag.

So it is a Bigfoot Kangaroo cross
Tie me down Bigfoot

Cran

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranspace
reply to post by Tarno

So 700 Bigfoot on a Bigfoot prison space barge from Bigfoot planet in sirious galaxy crash on earth or maybe exiled here
Did the radio host not ask this if he was nuts or overdoing the jagerbombs

Cran

I guess that is our answer to the "Baltic Sea UFO mystery". Hans Solo was transporting 700 bigfoot wookies from Sirius to work as slave workers in the mines of Agartha, under the Himalayas. But the Millenium Falcon crashed in Finland and the wookies escaped. A glacier during the ice age pushed the Millenium Falcon into the sea.

Oh. now it all starts to make sense.
This is so awesome. Can you imagine if they find Hans Solo, preserved as carbonite in the wreck?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Does anyone remember when they found a dead bigfoot and put his body into a freezer?

Now that was some entertainment!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tarno
reply to post by boncho

Coming from the realist.
What's this Rigel 7?

Oops. I meant Rigel 4

Kang and Kodos are a duo of recurring characters in the animated television series The Simpsons. Kang is voiced by Harry Shearer and Kodos by Dan Castellaneta. They are aliens from the fictional planet Rigel IV

Link

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This is just a sub-par mash-up of... well, a lot of crap. First of all, the theories of bigfoot have been around forever, same with telepathy. Secondly, the theory of photos "stealing your soul" has also been around for ages. In many cultures, and especially in voodoo practices, people have considered likenesses of others curseable, so to speak. Most notably, Crazy Horse, always refused to have his photo taken, or to have any likeness of him created... which is why the giant crazy horse carving in South Dakota is a huge slap in the face to Crazy Horse, instead of the memorial it claims to be. Furthermore, Rigel is the brightest star in the constellation of Orion, and one of the brightest stars in the sky. It's use in pop culture has been frequent, especially in the Star Trek series, and many video games as well. Finally, if I'm not mistaken, I believe "Agartha" is the fabled city at the center of Hollow Earth. So, this person's story is merely a mash-up of all sorts of crap. Not really any creativity in it whatsoever, as a matter of fact. Disappointing, really. Nonetheless, I hope I cleared up some nonsense for y'all.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Interesting topic, I find it hard to believe though. As other posters have said, it kind of sounds like Star Wars.

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tarno
I was tuned into my local radio (we only have one popular talk show here) on a late night drive home. An interesting character came on with the subject of big foot during the '1 hour, your topic' session.

Well you could always call the station to see which show it was
What date it was
what was the theme of the show eg paranormal show-funny shot, whatever show and then somehow post it somewhere for the rest of us to listen.If he had so many dealings with the bigfoot he would know a lot more stuff about them.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Oil companies dump millions and millions of dollars into earth penetrating radar equipment. This discredits the hollow Earth idea to some degree.

There may exist subterranean species that can sustain life in these particular environments, however their biology are mostly micro.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Micheal Bay will be directing this movie in
The crash scene will take up 7/8ths of the movie and it shall be his 'Avatar'

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

I liked your other picture better.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Although I am not fan of boncho's blind skepticism, I also cannot feel this story any different mish-mash from the already existing on various sites - hey weren't Reptilians from Sirius? Weren't they from Alpha Draconis? Now the Big Foot are from Serious? But Reptilians were also said to be from Orion, Aldebaran, Eridanus?

Hey it's where the stories go beyond the ration thinking and become ramblings of insane people - make up your own mind to not give different planets and origins please! The made-up stories sound more real if actually the same planet origins were used!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join