Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Possible chemical attack on UK?

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hi everyone.

Some of you will know that I tend to dream vividly, remembering most of what I dream, and sometimes seem to receive messages in the dreams.

I don't care whether anyone believes this or not - and I don't claim that this is a prophecy; however, after several days of reflection I've decided to post anyway just in case it helps 'someone' in their analysis of current events.

Two dreams are relevant for this thread. The first dream came around a year ago, and I've mentioned it in passing on another thread somewhere (no idea when or where exactly though).

In the dream I was watching surveillance footage of our local corner shop, which seemed quite ordinary stuff at first. There were some kids from secondary school picking up sweets and crisps, when all of a sudden something horrific happened. A gas of some sort was released in the atmosphere, and these kids all suddenly grasped at their heads and faces - the skin and flesh began to melt and peel off their skulls and hands, and they collapsed to the floor, dying.

Suddenly I was outside the shop, looking up at the sky. Several jet fighters were flying low overhead at a rapid pace, coming from the North. It was relayed to me by an unseen presence that the jets had released the gas, and that it was an advanced chemical weapon. The identity of the nation leading the attack was not disclosed overtly, but I had a feeling it was Russia.

Second dream took place three nights ago, and consisted of some very specific items.

I was in my kitchen with my aunt-in-law, and I was pointing out my BOB (bug-out-bag), which I had brought in from the garage to be hung on a peg in the kitchen, where I could access it quickly if needs be. Attached to the main rucksack is a drawstring bag with an actual gas mask in it, fitted with a cartridge and ready for use.

Note - I actually do have a BOB, and a gas mask as per the dream, and they have been in storage in my garage for over six months. I'm not a hardcore survivalist, and only have the basic survival items in the bag, aside from the mask.

In the dream I told her that I was warned that I would soon need the mask, in order to avoid dangerous fumes while out gathering supplies. I was explaining that she mustn't move it or mess with the contents (in real life she's an avid tidy-upper, and tends to move stuff around without checking whether it''s needed for anything).

At this point I went outside into our back garden. Outside, there were several tough-looking men (looked like hardened military sorts, of twenty-plus years experience each) who I didn't know, and they were standing waiting for me. We began to discuss the upcoming football match between Germany and England. I was explaining my opinion on the prospect of an English victory, but they responded by muttering among themselves that I didn't know what I was talking about, and that there was no doubt that I didn't understand the first thing about football.

Note - in real life I do understand football, and in the current standings/ judging by recent experience, England could well surprise people and beat the German team (with hard work and a fair wind). Though undoubtedly England will be the underdogs if the match comes to fruition later on in the European Championships (to those who don't know, the Euro's are underway now - currently in the group/ initial stages).

There were three elements of symbolism in the dream that suggested a date range: My aunt-in-law is due to arrive with us, to stay for a while, on Monday 18th June. We have a BBQ scheduled for the 29th June, and it was at this BBQ that the meeting between me and the military types took place in our back garden. The UEFA European Football Championship runs until 1st July.

So the date range specified by the dream is 18th June - 1st July.

Bear with me as i explain the next bit. In the dream, though I was talking about football, I realised on reflection that the symbolism referred to the 'art of war'.

a) The specifics of the gas mask, being needed soon. Warfare anticipated.

b) The match being discussed - Germany v. England. The last major global conflict, or WW2, had these two as primary combatants.

c) The people I was discussing the game with were military-types whom I did not know, but for some reason they were soliciting my opinion. However, they then went on to hold my opinion in disdain , as I was - in their opinion - no expert on 'the Game itself'.

d) Finally, all my recent dreams have begun with a game of football, and then proceeded to demonstrate elements related to warfare, invasion and military defence arrangements. This leads me to believe that when the topic of football was being discussed with military figures in this most recent dream, the discussion of football strategy was symbolic of a discussion relating to the strategies of war. This would explain why they held my opinion in disdain, as I am a layman, and certainly no expert on military matters.

I tend to share details of my dreams as they relate to military matters, war etc, so this has led me to believe that perhaps my posts are being screened by 'someone' - not because I have knowledge of my own that might be useful, but rather in light of two recent dreams - where it seems that evidence was provided of contact from an intelligent source, originating outside of my own consciousness.

If you're interested, you can read the threads about those dreams HERE and HERE...

So anyway, just throwing it out there. 18th June - 1st July. Things in Syria and the surrounding region are hotting up quite rapidly, and Russia/ the USA are arming opposing forces in that conflict. Syria, USA, Britain, Iran, Israel, The Muslim Brotherhood, Turkey, Russia. It may all come to a head soon.

Here's a copy of a post from THIS THREAD, which describes the angry-mob-mentality being roused against Israel, and the potential impact on the region it could have. My post describes another dream I had, which seems to describe the outcome of just such a scenario..

These guys are batsh1t crazy.

This ties in with the dreams I had about a massive armed uprising of Arabs, who emerged into the fray of a huge conflict via a tunnel. There is, I believe, a tunnel connecting Egypt and Gaza, through which weapons have been smuggled in the past. In the dream the conflict spilled over into Egypt, and the PTB had a torrid time of it at the hands of Arabs, who took it upon themselves to kill as many western-allied men, women and children as they possibly could - even when the bullets ran out, they drew swords and started beheading people who had been rounded up into makeshift concentration camps.

It could be that while the USA and NATO etc are concerned with Syria/ Iran, these guys will start a campaign against Israel. They certainly seem fired up for it. Iran might take the opportunity to strike against Israel in support of the Muslim Brotherhood action, and this would leave the USA with 'no option' but to strike Iran, hard. This could quite conceivably spill over into WW3. We've all sensed that it's coming, but the dream I had is starting to make more sense than it did previously.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
And just like with the other 972364 dream predictions alone this year, you will wake up on the 19th of June and come to the conclusion that it was just a dream.

By the way, your avatar fits your dream scheme pretty well, I doubt this is a coincidence.

Your brain is trying to process the stuff you are feeding it with, try cutting down on the information overload.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I really wouldn't want to have a prediction and put it on here.
What if it does come true?
You will be accused or blamed for being involved.
I don't think telling them you dreamed it would get you off the hook.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I found this, and posted a couple weeks ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
If you research , there is a concern dirty bombs where on board. thought I'd throw it in.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: Linked wrong thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I hope ur wrong :s

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I hope I'm wrong too..

I'm still going to post anything significant like this, because I've had dreams in the past that have come true.

Subconscious processing accounts for some of the dreams we have, but I assure you it doesn't account for all of them. If people read the first linked thread HERE they will notice several things that simply couldn't have come from my subconscious. The most striking detail is the incorporation of a language never I heard of and the way in which that language was used to forge a link between a named place in the dream with the meaning of that name being the context of what the dream was describing.

It worries me that people come to ATS and pipe out the mainstream interpretation of something as complex as the dreamscape and its meanings. Subconscious musings are only a small part of what goes on when we dream.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
And just like with the other 972364 dream predictions alone this year, you will wake up on the 19th of June and come to the conclusion that it was just a dream.

Hopefully you're right - I have a family, and wouldn't like to wake up one day to find my nation under attack in such a brutal way. Sarcasm isn't constructive though. Oh, and you might want to read a bit more carefully before posting 'logical' comments. I'm not going to point out your glaring (shameful if you're a native speaker) error, I'm sure you can figure it out on re-reading the OP carefully.

By the way, your avatar fits your dream scheme pretty well, I doubt this is a coincidence.

Love the way people look at a little picture on screen and think they understand you, and can therefore interpret your dreams for you. There's a number of things I believe that you don't know about, and they add in to my beliefs about dreams, the future, and non-human intelligences interacting with humanity.

Your brain is trying to process the stuff you are feeding it with, try cutting down on the information overload.

Congratulations. The teachers in first grade did a good job, and you took it all in without asking any questions. And chuff off with the 'advice'. I don't need advice from a closed-minded skeptic like yourself. I have plenty of life experience of my own to work with - I've seen and experienced things you couldn't possibly imagine.

Sorry to be so blunt, but like for like really. Your tone is downright patronising.

edit on 13-6-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: noticed something halfway amusing.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Luckily I don't own any jets and could prove that I don't have the know-how to construct advanced chemical weaponry.

If I dreamed about small-scale terrorist actions, then I wouldn't share them, for the exact reasons you give.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well this might be complete nonsense but we can wait and see.

As for the football.

If I understand correctly if England come first or second in their group they will face either the winner or runner up of the group which contains Croatia, Ireland, Italy and Spain.

If we got that far and beat them, we'd be through to the semi-finals, potentially against Germany.The date of the semi-final matchs are the 27th and 28th June....

edit on 14/6/12 by Kram09 because: I corrected it because I at first put the 24th and 28th.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Let's hope it's nonsense. The more I think about this the worse I feel about it.

Hopefully nobody is under the illusion that I claim this to be an actual prophecy - I'm simply tying together some dream elements which seemed relevant to the current situation developing around Syria.

I have had dreams in the past which have come true, so I guess we'll just have to wait and hope. And pray, if you believe in that (which I do)..

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

Hopefully you're right - I have a family, and wouldn't like to wake up one day to find my nation under attack in such a brutal way. Sarcasm isn't constructive though. Oh, and you might want to read a bit more carefully before posting 'logical' comments. I'm not going to point out your glaring (shameful if you're a native speaker) error, I'm sure you can figure it out on re-reading the OP carefully.

Love the way people look at a little picture on screen and think they understand you, and can therefore interpret your dreams for you. There's a number of things I believe that you don't know about, and they add in to my beliefs about dreams, the future, and non-human intelligences interacting with humanity.

Congratulations. The teachers in first grade did a good job, and you took it all in without asking any questions. And chuff off with the 'advice'. I don't need advice from a closed-minded skeptic like yourself. I have plenty of life experience of my own to work with - I've seen and experienced things you couldn't possibly imagine.

Sorry to be so blunt, but like for like really. Your tone is downright patronising.

edit on 13-6-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: noticed something halfway amusing.

All I'm seeing is a guy who had an avatar about NWO depopulation with Biohazard signs and toxic skulls talking about dreams of chemical attacks on the UK. Why did you change it btw ?

Sometimes the most simple explaination is the correct one.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

hello, i kind of believe that dreams do have a meaning.

it was the title that stuck out for me, and this particular point in your thread:

a) The specifics of the gas mask, being needed soon. Warfare anticipated.

in my opinion there is a bio warfare going on in the uk as we speak, probably in more ways than one, in particular i'm talking about a certain bacteria that is being organically grown called bacillus subtilis and is being added to sewers in certain areas of the country, supposedly this is because the bacteria eats through fat that builds up in the sewers. see link, www.yorkshirewater.com.../

in the above yorkshire water link it only states 'bacillus bacteria' but after i emailed them directly i found out that it is bacillus subtilis, there have been a few threads on ats regarding bacillus subtilis, please also see this link www.naturalnews.com...

with regards to the gas mask reference i found this website selling mask that are effective against the effects of bacillus subtilis, see link www.technonllc.com...

something is really not adding up in all this, but i'm still trying to understand what exactly.

sorry if this is not really the place to post all of this but it kind of has relevance to your dream

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

I changed it so it couldn't be misconstrued by unthinking people as the 'reason' for the experiences I share.

Just to let you know, I actually only believe in the concept of a NWO because of the dreams (and other supernatural experiences) that I've had. Not the other way around.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

It turned out to be nothing. Oh well...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Someone obviously can't read properly. Try again.

And why the hell would anyone think I give two craps if this doesn't come true?

Why would you post as though you just one-upped me?? Do you think I want it to come true?

Fail attitude.

ETA:

If I misread the intention of your post, and you are in some way disappointed that the attacks haven't yet taken place, then I feel for you - and hope you feel better about life soon.
edit on 26-6-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

What the hell are you going on about?

I wasn't rude, I just made a comment! You're lucky I wasn't more scathing like others can be on this site!

No need to get all defensive because your dream turned out to be garbage.

Of course I'm glad an attack like that didn't happen!

Weirdo...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

No need for the 'weirdo' bit, but other than that I agree, I was over-reacting, and misinterpreted your comment. Sorry. I was having a bad day when I commented.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Okay, no worries.

Apologies for calling you a weirdo.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well, it seems this one did indeed amount to nothing. I've learned to take my dreams with a pinch of salt as a result.

That's not to say that I don't believe in the possibility of messages about the future coming through dreams, and I would rather have said it and nothing happened, than say nothing and see people get taken unaware...

top topics

join