It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RE:WorldStarHipHop brainwashing America - My view on black society..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Your excused ma'am.. is this thread about Ego? Partially I guess.. it is ego that is put on steriods in the hiphop life.

But my ego has nothing to do with my concern for peoples of the topic here. Your previous post had nothing to do with the concern being talked about.. and that "spiritual blah blah" was pretty rude to me. So defensive-ego you get..

~ Love is an art

it seems as if you only want people on your thread that agree with you, and it also seems the reason you started a whole new thread was because u wanted to get your own flags, good luck flag hunting and if you would, my question from my last two reply's to your thread still stands

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

This has nothing to do with agreeing or not.. *sigh* .. If you disagree that the hiphop lifestyle is raping the subconscious minds of black/white youth, then please disagree and leave the thread guy.
Flag count? hahah I dont even know what the heck those things are for! I dont care about Ats that much bro
Flags and stars dont mean anything to me, its getting the awareness and message across that I'm here for.

Simply put; the thread about a hiphop website that is dumbing down black-youth, caught my attention and this is a topic I have worried and thought about for some time in my life. I've seen friends and family loose themselves with this hiphop lifestyle-fakery stuff.. so I made this thread to talk about something, not to get this thread derailed..

Apologize for the early frsutration some hours ago to the rest of you, it seems not much but science and president bullcrap gets taken serious here on "Abovetopsecret" .. -_-

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

I would like to open this thread for debate, information, as opinions of course

i brought up a debate issue and you wont address it, your asking me to leave, some debate kid

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
There is an earlier discussion on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join