It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation is probably the answer. Let’s face facts however as unpleasant as they be. What are t

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Originally posted by guyopitz
only 50 million people died in WWII

so it would take 140 WWII's to kill off the 7 billion inhabitants of the Earth.

One good pandemic with today's travel infrastructure could spread a long incubation highly contagious virus through out the world . They are working on it just like they are working to improve the Bird Flu , spending billions of dollars on it's development . So far they have failed with the Swine Flu , Avian Flu , Aids , Methyl Mercury in our vaccines and the Ebola virus works too fast to spread like they need . But don't give up they are working hard . The Eugenicist will throw money at it . Rockefeller , Kissinger , Prince Phillip , all at deaths door worry only about your passing . Crazy isn't it !

With all the recent science suggesting a much higher population of South America before the Eurotrash showed up, it shows how quickly large segments of a population can be killed by disease.

The history of North America is much more than just injuns living in teepees.

So I agree, if the right bug comes along nothing will stop it.

It's happened before, it will happen again.
edit on 30-6-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here is a thought. Throughout history whenever there has been major disasters, desease outbreaks, famine or wars it is inevitably the poorest people that suffer the greatest loss. Just for a change, what if the top 2-3% of the worlds population in terms of wealth were exterminated due to some disaster like an outbreak of toxic caviar or or mechanical fault in black Range Rovers. Wouldn't it be terrible.

Then we would have to redistribute their assets evenly throughout the world which may solve a few problems.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

Remember the French revolution ? They do ! The Royals taxed their people to death literally and the poor greased up the guillotine and had a population reduction . But still the Banker elite escaped and returned to help the peoples new government into debt .

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ronnieray123

There is already efforts made to curb population growth in Africa . Between the Ethyl mercury in vaccines that causes hormonal and birth problems , there is the fact that all of those poor people over there seem to be able to afford AK 47s and all of those bullets. The next thing is that the UN has never taken a heavy hand to stop the fighting unless it stops the flow of natural resources . All the fighting destroys the food crops and other things needed for sustaining life . The Rockefeller foundations are vaccinating the people in Africa very regular . In fact extremely regular according to one source . That same report told of many women having miscarriage and receiving a Tetanus Toxoid shots every month . The Rockefellers are known Eugenicist and I find it unlikely that he would seek to do work against himself . From what I hear it's his bunch of associated corporations are the health providers .

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Birth control. Nuff said. No moral problems with killing people either. It's a win-win situation.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
All this talk about DEPOPULATION, I'm surpised that seeing mankind always seeks to expand maybe we should be looking to get off this rock and move to another one after all we colonised other lands on this planet so why not other planets?
All this population talk is nothing except the elites wanting control over the rest that survive.
DEPOPULATE THE ELITES.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

You have unrealistic dreams . The time to travel and space extremes that keeps any life from being able to travel all those distances also keeps you on this rock .

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I am all for sterilizing the masses who live in squalor is all those 3rd world places. Aid alone only encourages further breeding and a longer average life span. But perpetuates the problem of starvation and malnutrition, death and disease. For every person never born, the standard of living goes up for everyone who is alive, and increases the rate of survival for all.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

The Elite / Globalist who are richer than anyone you have ever known think you to be one of those worthless people .Also they have no need for the elderly , physically and mentally impaired or anyone not able to work like in the old slave days which you will also be . Research out the United Nations document called Agenda 21 . Just google it .

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I do not believe we have limited resources. The game is set up to appear that way, but we have free-energy, hydroponics, ways of creating water from the atmosphere, etc. That being said, there is a group of people who should be eliminated from the planet. The stupid people.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Tenth, I agree with you on this one. Who would have thought it? Agenda 21 has de-population agenda written all over it.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The earth need a human depopulation right about now. The earth only needs a few hundred million people on it.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

You first ! I'm glad you have decided to make that sacrifice for us . Take all your relatives with you . Take the Rockefellers with you they haven't contributed anything to society for all the years they have been here .

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

The Elite / Globalist who are richer than anyone you have ever known think you to be one of those worthless people .Also they have no need for the elderly , physically and mentally impaired or anyone not able to work like in the old slave days which you will also be . Research out the United Nations document called Agenda 21 . Just google it .

I know that already and except that. I am not saying line people up and mow them down. Just the slow steady onslaught of people not having babies. It takes 3 kids per person to maintain a population, so just by limiting childbirth to 2 kids will slowly bring things into balance without causing huge despair.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The Rockefellers are big Eugenicist from what you read and said to be involved in that right now . The Methyl Mercury compound used in multidose vaccines disrupts the hormones and can cause all kinds of reproductive problems . I have read where Methyl Mercury when it binds to sugars can be absorbed by the brain instead of being excreted from the body causing neurological damage and disorders .
Chemical Vasectomies have been offered on billboards in my town . How many chemical vasectomies have been given without consent?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
People make the mistake of playing contrarian when it comes to studying the views of the Elite. ("Whatever they believe or do means I must do or believe the opposite if I want to be in the right!") This is not only faulty reasoning, it can also be a useful tactic for the Elite: using individuals as pawns to fulfill their long-term goals. Spread some disinformation about what the Elite believe and get people to rebel by doing the opposite, when in reality the "rebels" are doing what benefits the Elite without them realising.
edit on 8/9/2012 by Dark Ghost because: spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

I am against their plan of a 80 to 95 % reduction in population and so should you be also . You are no doubt in that unfortunate group as well . I am also against tearing down the USA to make it part of the NWO and live under their dictatorship . Agenda 21 strips all of my rights and freedoms .

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join