It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAND PAUL SPEAKS -- Schiff Radio Exclusive: Rand's Romney Strategy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
what can you say, I think Ron Paul WON~! what do you guys think ?
I think its BS - Romney - Who Wants Romney - How did he WIN..?
I think this is slick damage control - Rand Admits he is supporting the Re-Bloodlicans ....
Gee Gads -- VOTE Gary Johnson --
what Ron Paul was all about - - - - - - Freedom - Liberty -- not war mongering ReBloodicans

On Alex Jones Show they are talking about this Rand Paul Release and this maybe a
30+ year operation to identify Americans - in the bigger scheme of things. its getting pretty scary
on the conspiracy side of this.... people are really ticked off... www.inforwars.com radioshow

edit on 13-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
arrrrggghhh. Every 60 seconds of this just pisses me off more. I would have to go back and re-listen to go point by point.. But you think you can lead if you only fight the battles you know you can win? Fail. you sound like that coke head Bill Clinton with that laid back stroke me off car salesman snakeoil approach to every issue.

isnt congress supposed to be the only way we go to war? not by the potus's whim? maybe we will spare our wraith to see how you perform in the near future. best be good. and quick. too soon old and to late smart.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
After you say the words "I endorse Mitt Romney" I have absolutely no interest in what you say after that. So I won't be listening to his excuses/lies.

I have no idea what happened to be honest, there are so many theories flying around. Will we ever get to the bottom of it? I highly doubt it. One thing I do know is the silence from Ron is deafening!

It certainly feels like we have been pooped on from a great height! Sad times...

I'm in the UK but I followed the election process over there with great interest, even though I've never even voted before in my own country! There is no-one here who stands for what I believe in so I vote for non of the above! Ron Paul was the very first politician I've ever thought could be different and actually had some common sense coming out of his mouth. I even fantasized about the possibility that if Ron did get in then the media over here couldn't possibly ignore him any longer and that maybe that would have ramifications over here.

It wasn't to be...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well, thats ok... Rand lost his way to the liberty movement... that doesn't mean I've lost my way. I encourage us to make a statement by supporting Gary Johnson from here on, to send the message that its the MOVEMENT that is important, and not one particular leader.

Governor Johnson needs us, hes the only candidate in the race (as of now) who has any ideals of liberty.

edit on 13-6-2012 by Tanulis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tanulis

I don't know enough about gary johnson to form an opinion of him. But look how about the 3rd option? Forget politics altogether? I know it's not an easy option but I'm definitely leaning more and more towards stefan molyneux's way of thinking after all this. I mean I was anyway but I thought perhaps Ron Paul could get the ball rolling by limiting the power of central government some. Then you would of only had the states to deal with one by one.

Now I just think it has to be all or nothing.

top topics

join