It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Leaked document reveals new power for multinational corporations, threatens US sovereignty

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
All of these current endeavors point to the same thing,building on past achievements of the globalists,...ending U.S. sovereignty...

“LOST is a Loss for the United States” by Jeffrey Gayner The Halloween vote by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in favor of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (LOST) represents an attempt to trick the American people into accepting a fatally flawed agreement. This complex international treaty, if adopted, would directly threaten American sovereign rights on the high seas and will transfer American wealth to a new rouge international organization .

councilforamerica.org...

Don't see much in hopes of stopping it either.

You got to heart of the matter -- loss of US sovereignty -- the US placed under the power of the NWO Internationalists. How long will we be able to fend them off?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Wow, very troubling. Congress better wake up right now!

Yes, and how many times has Obama bypassed Congress?
Many other times, and most important going to war without Congressional
Approval! (Use of military force without prior authorization by Congress
thomas.loc.gov...:H.CON.RES.107: )

Hello, impeach Obama! Too many things to list, but can all be found here,
and even his own (Democrat) party is in panic mode.

Panic is setting in among the people who ran the Democratic Party prior to the miraculous arrival on the scene of Barack Hussein Obama and the perfect storm of events that propelled him into the White House.

These people, starting with Bill Clinton, the master Democratic politician of our era, can read the tea leaves, and the following factors alarm them:
www.americanthinker.com...

The American Thinker article is worth reading. Personally, I am inclined to believe the Hollywood producer of "We Will Not Be Silenced" that the Obama camp used death threats against the Clintons in 2008, to get the Clintons out of the way.

If certain powerful Dems can use blackmail to get Obama NOT to run again, it would be interesting to see just what they use. I'm sure Obama has hidden numerous "irregularities" in his life.

Among other things, I still believe Obama prefers men, and his "marriage" has been a necessary beard.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Because we need the business? What does that say about our "condition". Hey foreign corporate scumbags. You want access to American markets? Well lookie here. We suspended EPA regulations, minimum wage and unions just for you. Come, come all and crap on our nation.

I am so looking forward to making Nike' tennis shoes for 50 cents an hour in a factory with a dirt floor.
Yes, yes. Thank you Mr Chairman.

Yes, I think this has always been part of the plan. There's a book, "Nobodies," that came out 2 or 3 years ago, about slave labor (in the literal sense) in the US. People are enticed to come to the US (company paid) and once they get here, their passports are taken away, and they are held as prisoners in factories.

If our economy collapses even more and gov aid is cut off, we may very well see Americans who are willing to work for 50 cents an hour -- the US turned into a Third World country.

What doesn't seem to dawn on many people is that things like the NWO Carbon Tax scam do NOTHING to fix the environment, but they are designed to "redistribute the wealth of First World countries to Third World countries."

Will this heal the economies of Third World countries? Not a chance. But it is guaranteed to destroy the middle classes of the First World countries. Then ALL the countries of the world will be equally Third World: a tiny Elite with obscene wealth, a small,powerless middle class who serve the Elite, and masses & masses of poor.

No longer will the corporations have to use China for cheap labor. They will have all the cheap labor here in the US. Think of the fuel (transportation) costs they will save.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by iceofspades

In view of the current abhorrent conditions in this country, one thing is certain; this country is mired in corruption.

Once the right politicians, power players and banksters are identified and tagged, it is going to end in tears. And ropes. And lampposts.

They just don´t know it yet.

edit on 13-6-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by iceofspades

In view of the current abhorrent conditions in this country, one thing is certain; this country is mired in corruption.

Once the right politicians, power players and banksters are identified and tagged, it is going to end in tears. And ropes. And lampposts.

They just don´t know it yet.

edit on 13-6-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

Same as the u.k, the people think they vote for politicians to represent the people, people actually vote for politicians to do the media moguls bidding. The people of the u.k and the u.s.a can blame All the wars, the ills and injustice to this unholy alliance between money, media and corruption.
Murdoch backs Blair, Blair backs illegal war,Media Backs illegal war....... Its all coming to light in the leveson inquiry ,news corp gets t.v football rights etc etc
Oh lord take me now........

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Couldnt have said it better myself

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

ya ok, so Im gonna shout to all that will hear me that our mafia government needs das boot......yea, that'll work out real well for me...i'll be arrested and renditioned before you can mutter apple pie.

This is how the mob works, voting doesnt change it, and most americans are too oblivious to give a rats a**.

So here we are....stuck with the current paradgim.....nothing we can do logically except wait for it to unravel itself....and it will unravel, you dont honestly think they can keep down this road and still agree do you?

Nope, Im biding my time....Im an opprotunist, not a revolutionary. until the masses start to awaken can the madness ever end.

Until then.....Im watching the show

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
thank you for visiting the right way to do things
have a nice day...
welcome to chinUSia comrad

enjoy your internment

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Explanation: The USA had its chance to fix this 2yrs ago on this prison planet ...

Next Elections lets Vote 1 China OK! (by OmegaLogos posted on 8-2-2010 @ 11:07 PM) [ATS]

And Chinese Communism isn't so bad ok ... here is MY alternative ...

We need a one world government, whether you like it or not. (thread by muse7 posted on 17-3-2012 @ 02:05 AM , reply by OmegaLogos posted on 14-6-2012 @ 06:07 AM) [ATS]

Look ... SHINY!

Personal Disclosure: It's all Goo[d] Comrade! Have some icecream!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
This has all the markings of a strategic corporate takeover.

I foresee a future where corporations rule. A cyberpunk dystopia is what's in store for us all. Anon is set up to be a major opponent of corporate tyranny, so it might not be a bad idea to start acquainting yourselves with the art of hacking.

Too funny, my next book is very much along these lines! That's why I love ATS.

With regard to the OP, if anyone reading this is involved with or knows of local tea party groups, I would recommend making them aware of these goings on. If Congress already knows about it I think the next step would be to get a groundswell from the grass roots via tea party and local/state governments and try to deal with this somehow, preferably to stop it.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Threads like these drive me nuts.

A bunch of frogs in the stew pot beginning to wiggle. The water is just a shade too hot.

The problem is that none of the frogs can reach the knobs on the stove to turn the heat down. Americans don't understand politics and don't know how to manipulate the levers of power. They don't know how to win a dirty political fight. Most Americans don't even believe that dirty political fights happen in America.

Most Americans believe that there is a significant difference between Democrat and Republican, beyond who gets the bribes and payoffs. Most Americans believe that Bill Clinton is a naughty but nice guy, a good administrator and certainly has never had a connection with drug smuggling and money laundering and murder.

Most Americans believe that George H. W. Bush was kind of a wimp and that his son "W" is a sort of amiable bungler. Most of Americans believe that the CIA is an honorable institution, and can tolerate widespread rumors of drug smuggling and assassination. Most Americans believe that assassination of someone like Fidel Castro or Hugo Chavez is OK.

Most Americans are proud of the "American Exception". They don't think that when America goes out and gets rid of some bad guy like Saddam Hussein, that their own troops should be liable for indictment for war crimes committed in the process.

Most Americans are fine with launching cruise missiles at Kabul, Afghanistan on September 11, 2001. Most Americans don't give a rat's fanny about "due process", especially when due process is dispensed with in somebody else's country, by America. Most Americans don't even care about due process when it is dispensed with in the US Senate or House of Representatives. Most Americans don't really care if legislators are poisoned or die under highly suspicious circumstances.

Most Americans think the "birther" question is rediculous nonsense. Most Americans don't seem to understand that it is a lot easier to impeach a President on a question of elegibility than to impeach him for neo-feudalism.

There is no hope for Americans. They are too stupid.

And don't think I get a kick out of saying that. It sickens me.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
well said Ips

the elites use a form of bung foo on the peeps
playing to their blood instead of their brains ( Hitlers famous line)
divide and conqure...

well, like any scrap
a person is either in to win or not
if not:
well...so long ..bin nice to know ya...after you get it in the head
prepare to be flipped over so they can give it to you in your donkey..

Yep Omega
the dream of Ewtopia was so Knife while it lasted

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Something tells me that China is insisting that we grant them special rights to go along with production centers like the city/factory they're building for Sinomach in Idaho.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
That way they can cut costs to the bone while they pollute to their hearts content. Obama seems to enjoy pissing the face of the American public, sorry I really can't find any other way to accurately phrase it.
They can't turn the US into a corporate/feudal fiefdom fast enough since his term is fast running out.
I'd really love to see Obama take up the Taco Bell motto and
Head for the Border.
He doesn't belong in this country though I doubt even China would take him.

edit on 13-6-2012 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

LOL....that is EXACTLY what he is doing. And the visual that popped into my mind made me guffaw outloud at our predicament. Shameful, really. At least I have the luxury of being able to say I didn't contribute to the piss stream with my vote.
Slowly but surely America is being silently conquered from the inside out: financially, spiritually, legally, culturally. Point-in-fact-- many are offended at the notion of Americans having their own "culture." For some reason, honoring the idea of an American culture makes us racist imperialists. We are only allowed to celebrate everyone else's culture. Most Americans have lost their cultural identity amongst the confusion of all others.

“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”
Theodore Roosevelt

“In this country we have no place for hyphenated Americans.”
Theodore Roosevelt

Whether one traces his Americanism back three centuries to the Mayflower, or three years to the steerage, is not half so important as whether his Americanism of today is real and genuine. No matter by what various crafts we came here, we are all now in the same boat.
Calvin Coolidge

The culture of America is diversity, but our diversity should never supercede our culture.

Whoring our land and infrastructure to China is just one gigantic step into the piss-filled toilet.
Whoring our military at the whim of each President & their particular agenda is another gigantic step.
Whoring our financial stability afforded by taxpayers to support empty, parasitic, political party pet-programs is another.
We are advancing towards our destruction by leaps and bounds.

“The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first and love of soft living and the get-rich-quick theory of life.”
Theodore Roosevelt

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
That sounds like the clause in NAFTA that makes it treason, because no international corporate tribunal has any powers or authority over sovereign nations. Which is not the same thing as an advanced world with an international highly regulated body that is elected and upholds human rights and equality, and in a world were even sovereign nations could not be fasicst, or wed religion to power structures, but that the freedom of all citizens was paramount along with their equal rights to land and resources, food land medical and education without any slavery requirements. Because that is something we need. And in that case, countries that were illegal, or fascist or overbearing in any way, would be righted, not by bombs and wars, but by the police force of all other nations going in with presence and removing the citizens to safe areas, and collapsing the coup, and resetting up the democracy, then restoring the people.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I could go on and on.

Most Americans think that 300 or 400 Panamanians died when America went down to their country to arrest Noriega and that thousands didn't die and that there were no street executions of ordinary Panamanian citizens and no mass graves and America wasn't road testing scalar wave weapons against innocent people there.

Most Americans have no idea what their successive governments have been doing to them in the eyes of the world. Most Americans can't see that they themselves are responsible for this. The buck stops with the American people, but they refuse to accept personal responsibility for their own governments.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
has this recieved any main stream coverage? my guess is no, but just thought i would ask?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
You cannot commit crimes on the scale that the American oligarchs have committed them and for the long period of time that they have been committing these crimes without the complicity of the American people.

All of the large multi-nationals that are pushing for the trade initiative that is the subject of this thread are staffed by Americans who are complicit in the activities of these corporations. American military servicemen and women, no matter what their capacity, are enablers of the crimes of the American military.

It's not as if there is not a long running, well established pattern of criminal behavior by American multi-nationals and the American military.

For all intents and purposes, those are criminal organisations, supported, and endorsed by the American people.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I started posting in these forums in 2007, because I was finally beginning to have serious questions in the aftermath of 9/11. I couldn't understand why there was no serious police investigation of that crime.

There was a big gap in "due process" that jumped out at me as being odd.

A lot of water has gone under the bridge since then. Inexorably, I was drawn into a full spectrum examination of conspiracies in American politics, foreign and domestic.

A study of any of these conspiracies reveals a pattern of complicity by ordinary citizens who, for numerous and different reasons, go along with the conspirators. Sometimes because they fear for their lives but most often because they don't want to be involved. They don't want to disturb their own personal lives and have no trustworthy body to turn to, to tell their stories.

This is a tragic situation.

If one looks at the "occupy" movement, one might be tempted to think that one is looking at the seeds of change, but I don't think so. The occupy movement is like a group of junior associates of John Gotti getting together to demand that Gotti share more of the gang's ill gotten gains with them.

It is not a movement determined to throw Gotti in jail and to stop taking orders from him.

America is the government and the people.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Its crazy #### like this that make me feel like America is now ripe and ready to be devoured - at least thats how the US is viewed by foreign corporations who see the US as a great opportunity to make loads of money... almost like how we view the Middle East and the wealth of oil and how we jump at the opportunity of chaos (or create it).
It's like we have been built up just to be devoured, like it has been our purposed to be destroyed. It feels like we were are Wilbur from Charlotte's Web... raised to be the best possible, but will be sacrificed for the survival of others. Yes Wilbur was saved but... children's stories always have a happy ending.

There seems to be the perfect man in office to finish us off and lead us to slaughter. treason treason treason I tell ya

edit on 14-6-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
There is absolutely no way that our government can now be considered to care about any of its laws and regulations in regards to having a healthy business practice. The thing about this new deal being instated is that any sort of law that we have towards having healthy business practices within the states may not matter much, in the large of things, as we have such a large amount of international trades that occur. But that is why it seems that the government is making this secretive, as if many people do not know of this, then the people will feel secure and content about the business practices, within our lands.. not knowing that those laws do not exist when it comes to the trades that we make with other lands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join